Hotness Snickers Get Exciting cashback in your paytm up...

Hot Deal Snickers Get Exciting cashback in your paytm upi linked bank account.

743°
5
88% OFF 40.0
Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
87
4957
99

Buy snickers pack and Get Exciting cashback in your paytm upi linked bank account.

Link to redeem cashback: https://paytm.com/sn...rs

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/582927/medium/6076731snickers1.jpg?1567267702

Valid two times per account… cashback comes directly to your paytm upi linked bank account.

More details at: https://paytm.com/offer/snickers...p/

Product Name Product Value Cashback Amount
Snickers T3 15g INR 10 INR 10
Snickers Stick 25g INR 20 INR 15
Snickers Bar 50g INR 40 INR 35

  • Expiring In 14 days
27 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
92
85
0

How many times ?

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
264
9362
125
vaibhavshirgav wrote:

How many times ?

Each customer max twice.

Vu and +k to op

Missing
Deal Cadet
164
113
0

http://Pa...in
Get 15 Paytm cashback on 20 rupees Snickers.
Get a unique code and use the code in add money section in Paytm
Two codes can be redeemed per account
Offer is valid till  31/12/2019

Ak6zsbe
Deal Newbie
50
86
0

So KitKat with Amazon cashback and Snickers, Kurkure and Kinley/Coke/Thums up with Paytm cashback. Man, I’m going to gain a few kilos by the end of this month biggrin

Cropped7235903534195399961
suspended
415
14654
221

Gud One
Paytm directly add money in bank account For Promocodes , I LIKE IT smile

Screenshot 2018 11 30 15 06 59 835 com.google.android.apps.docs
Deal Newbie
0
56
0

Ok

Missing
Deal Newbie
46
20
0

Is there any coupon for this…?

Missing
Deal Newbie
46
20
0

Is there any code for this…?

Missing
Deal Newbie
46
20
0

What is the code for this to redeem…?how could I check…?

Missing
Deal Subedar
145
2031
47

Vu

7070436
Deal Cadet
54
128
1
BLANCO wrote:

Gud One
Paytm directly add money in bank account For Promocodes , I LIKE IT smile

But we can’t use all accounts as all of them don’t have bank account linked 😐

Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
87
4957
99
Expand
The-Hacker wrote:

But we can’t use all accounts as all of them don’t have bank account linked 😐

In that case it will be credited as gold balance

Cropped 818197654
Deal Cadet
131
703
9
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

In that case it will be credited as gold balance

No Bro, it can’t be used in a non-upi account. It would not apply.

Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
87
4957
99
Expand
manishkumar.ca wrote:

No Bro, it can’t be used in a non-upi account. It would not apply.

How did you use the coupon ?
Goto paytm add money
Enter amount
Apply code and add balance
Is this way ?

Cropped 818197654
Deal Cadet
131
703
9
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

How did you use the coupon ?
Goto paytm add money
Enter amount
Apply code and add balance
Is this way ?

No Bro.. They have provided a web link and we have to put code in that webpage and amount transferred to your bank account directly. It doesn’t go to Paytm balance.

Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
87
4957
99
Expand
manishkumar.ca wrote:

No Bro.. They have provided a web link and we have to put code in that webpage and amount transferred to your bank account directly. It doesn’t go to Paytm balance.

can you please try this below method?

Goto paytm add money
Enter amount
Apply code and add balance

Cropped 818197654
Deal Cadet
131
703
9
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

can you please try this below method?

Goto paytm add money
Enter amount
Apply code and add balance

Don’t have any code right now Bro.

Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
87
4957
99
Expand
manishkumar.ca wrote:

Don’t have any code right now Bro.

Next time, if you have code. please try above method.

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Cadet
51
235
3
plus1
Images 1502386303556
Deal Lieutenant
115
3590
40

Where to get them online in bangalore

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Cadet
53
138
2
A_J wrote:

So KitKat with Amazon cashback and Snickers, Kurkure and Kinley/Coke/Thums up with Paytm cashback. Man, I’m going to gain a few kilos by the end of this month biggrin

In Pune via app URIBA I am ordering product at discount and earning money by getting cashback.

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
146
2376
31

Repost

Ak6zsbe
Deal Newbie
50
86
0
Expand
GaneshGaitonde wrote:

In Pune via app URIBA I am ordering product at discount and earning money by getting cashback.

How do you know if the products you buy will have the offer? From what I’ve seen, not all packets have the offer

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Cadet
53
138
2
Expand
A_J wrote:

How do you know if the products you buy will have the offer? From what I’ve seen, not all packets have the offer

I ask the delivery boy to call me

Missing