Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get Flipkart voucher worth Rs.1000 on Amex card approval

Get Flipkart voucher worth Rs.1000 on Amex card approval

594°
Budding Star
pavannadgoudar

Delete if repost.

Screenshot from App: https://i.imgur.com/a...WQ

Offer Terms & Conditions

The offer period is valid from August 21, 2017 till Dec. 31, 2017 only (both dates inclusive),This is an online only offer. To avail this offer, the prospect has to apply for American Express® card through this unique link and get his/her card approved,The offer is valid only on The American Express Membership Rewards® Credit Card and is not valid for the customers who currently hold The American Express Membership Rewards® Credit Card as on the date of launch of the offer. Customers who successfully fill out the form and are approved for issuance of card, they would get: Rs. 1,000 worth Flipkart e-Gift Card via email within 21 days of card approval. Customer will get an email notification once his/her card gets approved.,American Express Cards are currently issued to residents of Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Indore, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat & Vadodara subject to conditions,The American Express Card will be issued to at the sole discretion of American Express and that it is subject to its processing criteria. American Express reserves the right to decline any application.,For Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC), please visit americanexpress.co.in/mitc,In case of queries regarding the campaign, contact [email protected]

Flipkart Terms & Conditions

The Gift Cards can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipka...om or Flipkart Mobile App or Flipkart m-site (“Platform”) only.,Gift Cards can be purchased on www.flipka...om or Flipkart Mobile App using the following payment modes only – Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.,If the order value exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount.,If the order value is less than the amount of the GC, the remaining balance will be stored on your GC for future use.,Gift Cards will expire after 12 months from the date of issue and any corresponding unused balance shall be forfeited thereafter.,GC cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit but can be transferred.,Flipkart is not responsible if voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission.,Maximum of 15 vouchers can be combined per order.,Gift Cards cannot be used to make bulk purchases on the Platform.,For complete Terms & Conditions visit our website: www.flipka...om

Expired
22 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Link?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vu
but do post some details properly. Don’t just copy paste.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

get 1000 free flipkart gv on approval of amex rewards credit card.

offer valid on applying through flipkart

banner available as sponser in app main page

valid till 31 dec

and all normal offers will applicable

4000 reward points on 3 purchases in 60 days
and 1000 rewards on 4 or more 1000 rs txn each month.

Link Copied

Www.flipkart.com

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Seems good

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif just applied amex reward card 2 days back without any such offer. Also I could not find any offer on flipkart app on my ipone, please suggest anyone.
Link Copied

Keep chking. As its a sponsered story every time ad changes i guess. Unable to retrive link to post.

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Which card best for lounge access or for priority pass?

Link Copied

Lounge access is prefered than priority ( atleast my personal exp)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to get priority pass from American Express? I don’t want to pay annual charges.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Full t&c

Offer Terms & Conditions╳
The offer period is valid from August 21, 2017 till Dec. 31, 2017 only (both dates inclusive),
This is an online only offer. To avail this offer, the prospect has to apply for American Express® card through this unique link and get his/her card approved,
The offer is valid only on The American Express Membership Rewards® Credit Card and is not valid for the customers who currently hold The American Express Membership Rewards® Credit Card as on the date of launch of the offer. Customers who successfully fill out the form and are approved for issuance of card, they would get: Rs. 1,000 worth Flipkart e-Gift Card via email within 21 days of card approval. Customer will get an email notification once his/her card gets approved.,
American Express Cards are currently issued to residents of Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Indore, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat & Vadodara subject to conditions,
The American

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can we somehoe combine this offer with ongoing LTF promotion on MRCC?

Link Copied

Vu+kg

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amex Platinum cards (Specially ‘Jet Airways’ affiliated cards provide Lounge Access).

JFI: They only provide Annual Membership ($99) Waiver on Priority Pass, you will still be charged $27 per visit.
Domestic lounge access to some 29 of those is still free, however.

Some HDFC, and Stan’C cards do offer 2/4 complimentary visits as well. Please check.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Unable to see the Add in flipkart … I wanted to apply…. Please help..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Where i can see the link??

replyuser
Click here to reply