Hotness Get free 50 credits in dineout (Working for old...

Hot Deal Get free 50 credits in dineout (Working for old user also)

863°
0
100% OFF 50.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
167
598
3
Get free 50 credits in dineout (Working for old user also)
Deal Expired

Get additional Rs.50 by using the below code:

1) Download the app from play store and create account https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

2) Go to YOU > Promotions

3) Enter the code KUNALKAPUR get Rs.50 in your Dineout Earnings (This is not a referral code, usable at all smartPay Restaurants).

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Dineout.
  2. Apply coupon code KUNALKAPUR
  3. Get 50 credits
63 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
29
3663
52

Working bro vuns

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
331
14053
155
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Code name is too good https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Fireworks
Deal Subedar
56
1443
17

How much can we redeem for first time checkout?

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
723
8103
103

Vunkg

Screenshot 2017 02 03 18 31 59 495 com.whatsapp
Deal Cadet
1
674
15

Vu

Missing
Deal Cadet
239
540
1

nice deal

Assasins
Deal Lieutenant
91
4968
55

how much of these credits can we redeem at the restaurant? @deepu_159

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
331
14053
155
mr.hunt wrote:

how much of these credits can we redeem at the restaurant? @deepu_159

+1

Missing
Deal Cadet
187
710
6
Expand
BigSanta wrote:

+1

Wish i cld find the answer soon , before those credits expire.

7da9cb8c46e63b8870ea6b5489e86172
Deal Captain
4,921
8385
74

u can redeem any amt .i redeemed rs 700 before 2 days

Assasins
Deal Lieutenant
91
4968
55
avijoy wrote:

u can redeem any amt .i redeemed rs 700 before 2 days

u mean i can redeem 100% of my bill amount???? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0

Is it valid on total bill or bill except vat,service charge, service tax?

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
331
14053
155
Expand
ishubhamsr wrote:

Someone must know it, you just have to find that “someone” https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Let the Christmas come, everyone will find me. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Giphy
Analyst
4,571
12324
108
Expand
Plato wrote:

KUNALKAPOOR https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I know Kunal Kapur

Kunal Kapur, is an Indian celebrity chef and restaurateur, best known as the host and judge of the TV series MasterChef India Season 1, 2 and 3 on Star Plus and Junior Masterchef India Season 1

Spouse: Ekta Kapoor

Rest @blue wine can tell I don’t watch cooking shows 😂😂 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif 😜😛😲

7da9cb8c46e63b8870ea6b5489e86172
Deal Captain
4,921
8385
74
Expand
mr.hunt wrote:

u mean i can redeem 100% of my bill amount???? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

ya but min bill has to be 500

7da9cb8c46e63b8870ea6b5489e86172
Deal Captain
4,921
8385
74
koushik69 wrote:

Is it valid on total bill or bill except vat,service charge, service tax?

including vat & tax

Images
Entertainer
0
34066
323
Expand
coolladka wrote:

I know Kunal Kapur

Kunal Kapur, is an Indian celebrity chef and restaurateur, best known as the host and judge of the TV series MasterChef India Season 1, 2 and 3 on Star Plus and Junior Masterchef India Season 1

Spouse: Ekta Kapoor

Rest @blue wine can tell I don’t watch cooking shows 😂😂 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif 😜😛😲

Its okay. I know the rest… Their cool ladka is Taimur Ali Kapoor. I have seen it all https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Img 20170617 wa0010
Deal Cadet
74
654
15

I get 150 with this code, thanks

Giphy
Analyst
4,571
12324
108
Expand
Plato wrote:

Its okay. I know the rest… Their cool ladka is Taimur Ali Kapoor. I have seen it all https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

😳😳😳😳🤔🤔 and who’s he 😛 😮 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif 😯😯😯

21
Deal Subedar
14
1407
63

Did anyone redeem 100% credits on a single bill?
Can anyone tell me the steps to redeem the credits in restaurant.

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
976
13

25% Max in one bill.

Andrew
Deal Cadet
53
331
2
psinghal wrote:

25% Max in one bill.

Did you test? It mentions 100% on their smartpay page. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
976
13

Yes. Been a long time user.

Andrew
Deal Cadet
53
331
2
psinghal wrote:

Yes. Been a long time user.

That’s a bummer. 25% of 500 is just 125. Got 350 in earnings. Thought of just paying 150. Sapno pe paani phir gaya.

Missing