Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
KRAFTLY APP! REFER AND EARN 150 CREDITS TO BOTH

KRAFTLY APP! REFER AND EARN 150 CREDITS TO BOTH

Deal Cadet
9oXvlILx

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid...

Get 150 on sign up only throug reffral,on without reffral u’l get 50 credits
also get 150 credits on refer a friend

Rewards Policy

1. “Reward Points” means credits that can be used solely to purchase eligible products on Kraftly in accordance with these terms. 
2. For every new signup, Rs. 50 credits will be added to your account. 
3. By sharing your Gmail contacts, Rs. 50 credits will be added to your account. 
4. By sharing your phonebook contacts, Rs. 50 credits will be added to your account. 
5. By sharing your contacts, you agree on the terms that Kraftly can send email & sms to your contacts using your name. 
6. A user is eligible to avail 100% of his/her total reward points on a minimum purchase of Rs. 500 on Kraftly. 
7. A user will not be able to exchange Reward Points for cash, property, or any other economic benefits other than for the purchase of eligible products through the Service that are specified by Kraftly. 
8. Except as otherwise required by applicable laws and regulations, if a user terminates their account or his or her membership lapses for any reason, all of the Reward Points owned by the user will immediately be invalid and cannot be subsequently redeemed. 
9. All Reward Points have an expiry period from the date on which they were earned. They need to be utilized before the expiry date. 
10. Kraftly reserves the rights to expire a user(s) credits at any point of time without prior notice. 
11. Once expired, Reward Points will not be reinstated. Campaign is live for a limited period. Kraftly reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether. 

I request to please use my reffral to get maximun benefit as i also get the same
Pm me your email Or mobile number to get reffral link

invite can only do from email or contact

Expired
12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is this a reffral link?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Referal code please