Hotness L'Oreal India get FREE Expert Hair Wash at a Salon

Hot Deal L'Oreal India get FREE Expert Hair Wash at a Salon

1162°
Cropped808459675
Deal Cadet
126
390
11
L'Oreal India get FREE Expert Hair Wash at a Salon
Deal Expired

http://www.seriepop...om
Get a FREE EXPERT HAIR WASH from 21st-30th June only in participating salons.
Find a salon near you: https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/572255/original/IMG-20190625-WA0006.jpg?1561440183

  • Expired about 2 months
60 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Cropped7080264080532158350
Deal Cadet
121
169
4

Nice offer collection

Images
Entertainer
293
5965
75

Just a hair wash that’s it..
Better to take 5 Rs dove shampoo/conditioner and get it done at home only..
Would have been better if they had haircut also..

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
95
co0l1992 wrote:

Just a hair wash that’s it..
Better to take 5 Rs dove shampoo/conditioner and get it done at home only..
Would have been better if they had haircut also..

I paid 150 rs for hair wash when I availed 1 rs haircut deal from VLCC. cry

Missing
Deal Newbie
20
26
1

very nice deal. i booked .good offer from loreal india.

Cropped1091689050
Deal Cadet
216
717
23

For shampoo we have to pay?.. only washing the hair free stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Images
Entertainer
293
5965
75
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I paid 150 rs for hair wash when I availed 1 rs haircut deal from VLCC. cry

Hehe..That’s the reason I do this hairwash stuff at home only before going for haircut..
Becomes easy for barbers to trim the hair as opposed to oily hairs..

Missing
Deal Newbie
20
26
1
co0l1992 wrote:

Just a hair wash that’s it..
Better to take 5 Rs dove shampoo/conditioner and get it done at home only..
Would have been better if they had haircut also..

you will get hair wash from experts nd alao get expert advice free

Cropped808459675
Deal Cadet
126
390
11
co0l1992 wrote:

Just a hair wash that’s it..
Better to take 5 Rs dove shampoo/conditioner and get it done at home only..
Would have been better if they had haircut also..

Experts hair wash is different brother. You will also get expert advice free

Cropped808459675
Deal Cadet
126
390
11
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I paid 150 rs for hair wash when I availed 1 rs haircut deal from VLCC. cry

L’Oreal is excellent brand than all others. I think hair wash is of rs 300

Missing
Deal Newbie
1
20
1

I tried at one of the salon’s and they declined it. Need some proof to this deal.

Img 20171217 084633
Deal Newbie
75
96
2

Bro location is not working bro it shows no service in current location

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
95
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

Hehe..That’s the reason I do this hairwash stuff at home only before going for haircut..
Becomes easy for barbers to trim the hair as opposed to oily hairs..

hehe. That’s too much work.

I go to the traditional barbers. They cut hair without any hair wash. A little oil don’t stop them. joy

And I pay 70 rs for the hair cut. win-win.

Cropped5849599056983339189
Deal Cadet
119
180
5

The first location itself said WRONG NUMBER! sweat_smile

Images
Entertainer
293
5965
75
Expand
anki.garg87347 wrote:

Experts hair wash is different brother. You will also get expert advice free

Not saying it is a bad deal..
But they should have included haircut also..

Images
Entertainer
293
5965
75
Expand
Roushh wrote:

That’s too much work.

I got to the traditional barbers. They cut hair without any hair wash. A little oil don’t stop them. joy

And I pay 70 rs for the hair cut. win-win.

80 Rs over here + 50/60 for shaving
Heaven salon franchise of javed habib..

Cropped808459675
Deal Cadet
126
390
11
Expand
kmahesh1237209 wrote:

How to book

Click on link nd then fill city name and you will see centre’s in your city and then click on book appointment

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
95
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

80 Rs over here + 50/60 for shaving
Heaven salon franchise of javed habib..

Yep. That’s my shop. sunglasses
And 50 rs for shaving with gel. It’s 30 rs if dettol shaving cream is used.

I only went to VLCC to redeem the 1 rs deal on hair cut. This was the first and last time in my life. 750 rs for haircut. Plus gst. Nope.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
1
Novak wrote:

For shampoo we have to pay?.. only washing the hair free stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Lol joy

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
50
2

Its says ’ call for appointment’, does we need to call the centres??

Up
Deal Lieutenant
629
4547
204

How to avail?

Cropped808459675
Deal Cadet
126
390
11
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Yep. That’s my shop. sunglasses
And 50 rs for shaving with gel. It’s 30 rs if dettol shaving cream is used.

I only went to VLCC to redeem the 1 rs deal on hair cut. This was the first and last time in my life. 750 rs for haircut. Plus gst. Nope.

Brother you are right. Big brands offers these promotions and tell about their other products

Simply go and say only for free service product only

Cropped808459675
Deal Cadet
126
390
11
Archie wrote:

How to avail?

Click on link and search area. Then you will centre’s in your city and click on book appointment

Up
Deal Lieutenant
629
4547
204

I called a salon and they asked for coupon. I think most of the salon doesn’t know about the offer.

Missing