Loot Junction : Signup And Get Rs. 20 + Rs.20 P...

Loot Junction : Signup And Get Rs. 20 + Rs.20 Per Refer (Redeem As Amazon / BMS Vouchers)

Score: -1 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Referral link : 1
Thumbimgcrop 1479828750236
suspended
9
371
1033
11

pm me for referral code

Loot junction Is recently Launched App Offering Free Rs. 20 On Signup As Bonus That Can Be Used To Redeem For Amazon And BMS Vouchers . The Money Can Be Redeem After Filling The Survey . You Can Invite Your Friends , For Each Invite You Will Get Rs. 20 In Wallet . The Minimum Redemption For Amazon And BMS Vouchers Is Rs. 50 . This Offer May Expire Any Time So Guyz Loot This Offer As Soon As Possible .

  • In Others
  • Expiring In 6 days
30 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1479828750236
suspended
9
371
1033
11

Loot

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,047
14107
157

Refer?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
62
2

Link plz.. or name of app
And pm me

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Pm me

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,047
14107
157

Op give link?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1477331799224
Deal Cadet
0
207
341
6

Pm

Thumbimgcrop 1442277229176
Deal Cadet
0
56
116
4

Pm

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
75
148
2

Pm me refer code

Photo0216
Deal Hunter
27
100
2722
280

Pm me

403094 401375579938937 320007238 n
Deal Subedar
3
148
1424
57

dont do it,you wont be able to make rs50 in wallet, you will be stucked at 40 only

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,047
14107
157
@zee wrote:

dont do it,you wont be able to make rs50 in wallet, you will be stucked at 40 only

Got 40 now what to do https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif . They saying we will get 20 rs voucher in mail after completing educational survey. Let’s see

Thumbimgcrop 1479828750236
suspended
9
371
1033
11
@KuttaJi wrote:

@zee wrote:

dont do it,you wont be able to make rs50 in wallet, you will be stucked at 40 only

Got 40 now what to do https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif . They saying we will get 20 rs voucher in mail after completing educational survey. Let’s see

Complete educational survey

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26

Oye Friend dd vala

@oye_friend

Loot Junction® NEW Referral ( 5ac0bf18 ) to get 20 ₹ sign up Bonus. Each Lucky Winner gets FREE Movie Tickets Download and sign-up with Referral code ( XXXXXXXXX ) . Login and participate in a survey and fill up requd information. Get Amazon shopping and Book my show movie voucher. Min. Redeemtion is 50₹ . Share your code to get 20₹ per Referral.

2.1 STAR Best of LUck

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26

Be aware The app is waste of time it is not referral money .min redemption is 50 but you will stuck on 40 .no way to earn 10 more .

Also it is asking for pan card .the question is why they need

review h i have no idea https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
61
62
1

pm me

Thumbimgcrop 1479828750236
suspended
9
371
1033
11
@blue wine wrote:

Be aware The app is waste of time it is not referral money .min redemption is 50 but you will stuck on 40 .no way to earn 10 more .

Also it is asking for pan card .the question is why they need

review h i have no idea https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I got 60

Thumbimgcrop 1479828750236
suspended
9
371
1033
11
@meetisgood wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Be aware The app is waste of time it is not referral money .min redemption is 50 but you will stuck on 40 .no way to earn 10 more .

Also it is asking for pan card .the question is why they need

review h i have no idea https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I got 60

But not getting any refe4ral amt

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
200
2

Pk

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
200
2

Pm

Oye friend1.6
Deal Subedar
3
222
1142
40

@blue wine

What is the Point of Tagging me here??

Missing
suspended
0
53
20
2

Fake

Missing
suspended
0
53
20
2

Waste of time

Thumbimgcrop 1478865237654
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Pm me

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
80
86
6

Pm me fasr reffer code

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@oye_friend wrote:

@blue wine

What is the Point of Tagging me here??

Review de since u tried this app before

Oye friend1.6
Deal Subedar
3
222
1142
40

@blue wine

Fake App.
Don’t download
Time Waste !!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

Pm me

Missing