Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
open FREE UPSTOX stock market trading account only this jan 2019, confirmed with CC

open FREE UPSTOX stock market trading account only this jan 2019, confirmed with CC

1182°
100% OFF 531.0
Deal Cadet
limited2.0

pm me only if you want 300(from my refferal) , else you can use others refferal you will get 300 and they will get 300……you have to pay 531 is in final 231 you have to spend but from me you will get +269

if you having zerodha ,and still thinking its the best…my request is to once google upstox pro app and see youtube videos before any comments its specially for you … why?
zerodha failed more than dozen times during peak hours ,
zerodha started hitting stoploss which the stock never went ( if you trading itc buying and keeping 270 as stoploss , it will hit but days low is 271.3 its personally happend to me so many times
so coming to upstox
Which are same :
1) Same brokerage as zerodha

Advantage of UPSTOX over zerodha
BEST back end maintenance no server issues ( as of my 1yr+ experience )
1) Opening is online process
2) App is much advanced with best charts
3) UI is clear and fluid
4) very fast customer support

Disadvantages:
1) We have to pay 531 to open account ( pm me for trick to open it completely free of cost only till jan 2019)
and am giving away my refferal amount 300 (proof: you can check in comment section by DEAL SUBEDAR rank people response )also so net you ll get 269 + free account

edit : am not responsible if you procced with others refferal id , as am giving away my refferal money only not others,so pm me then only i ll give 300 as upi

Expired
178 Comments  |  
74 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Try 5paisa, it even better than these two

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

UI and app interference also matters , as of now i found upstox pro app is best though i had account with 5paisa

View 15 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I opened Upstox account last year with a referral code. At that time they were running a promotion that if u open an account with eKYC, the first 18 trades will be free. Now when I’m trying to make my first trade, they are saying there was no such offer :O Can anyone provide any guidance on how to convince them on this?

Link Copied

Pm me if anyone require referral for upstox

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

How is finvasia?

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Any coupon code while account opening? If yes please pm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

check pm

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me refferal and other details pls

Link Copied

pm me referral and details

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me!!

Link Copied

Pm referral and details

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have accounts with many brokers as there is no one size fits all approach here ( traders will know what I am saying) , started off with upstocks, had to shift as their system was too unreliable. Upstox at start was awesome, there was trade academy tie-up, and prateeksinghs and raghus webinars (founders) were too good, however both have left now and upstox has become crap stocks. One positive they still have is less margin for option selling with the 30₹ plan, and delivery margin introduced recently, otherwise zerodhas systems tower above upstox

If zero costs is the intention there are many brokers with unlimited plans, one is finvasia, where everything is free.

Do note , am not fanboy of any of them and not interested in crappy debates on who is better, above is written purely for someone who wants to start trading, starting with either is better than not trading /investing at all smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can you PM me some details i need some help i am totally new

Critic Critic
Link Copied

yes zerodha failed many times but still its ui is good.
The kite is good.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

sir try once upstox , you may not regret

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@limited2.0 Bro,they just submit the order in exchange with your buy & sell price. They can’t change your order values. And you can also verify buy/sell price in your contract note with the NSE Note you received in your email.
And about your stoploss, I think you are using trailing stoploss.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

no bro search online once regarding this , and yu can personally ask any zerodha one who using currently , am never faced such issues with any other broker

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me refferal code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me refferal code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me details

Link Copied

great deal..opened account..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bro received 300 from me?

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

pm me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys please join it’s a great offer received instant 300 from @limited2.0 great offer

Link Copied

received 300 also back for referral

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

guys , need are pancard , adhaar card , 6months bank statement and a cancelled cheque , once process and uploading all done only you will get benifits dont pm me in middle saying i done payment give me money , once process is complete you will get yours

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am totally new help me out

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Kaise karte hai. What is this?

Link Copied

Anyone needed referral pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I want to open an account pm me

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

All are useless without delivery margin…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

its better than struck with order and unale to exit , by the way you ll get as same as zerodha

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

guys , its complete online you should have 6months statement mandatory

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm pe

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

If anyone need referral for 5paisa dm/pm me, u can compare 5paisa with upstox on google and get the difference.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
laughing no one here is to open account nad trade , here they are getting free account and giving away my refferal money almost they are getting 446 net profit bro and btw first compare 5paisa app with upstox app , i too had 5paisa but not promoting it as its app is not as best as upstox
View 4 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply