make a group of 6 and get a product for free

make a group of 6 and get a product for free

243°
0
100% OFF 500.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
12
701
6

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=b...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604076/original/IMG_20200202_002207.jpg?1580583141https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604077/original/IMG_20200202_002153.jpg?1580583155No need of any refer and earn . Just make a group of 6 people and one of them will get a product for free !

Pm me if you want to join in my group .

Expiring In 6 days
65 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
147
374
6

I want

Missing
Deal Cadet
12
701
6
chirag.b wrote:

I want

Download the app and pm me for the group link if you wish to join

Img 20190513 0226051
Deal Cadet
120
779
11

pm the group link

Img 20190513 0226051
Deal Cadet
120
779
11

why r u giving wrong info tell all that among 6 only 1 will get the product…

Img 20190513 0226051
Deal Cadet
120
779
11

pm me for instant referral

Missing
Deal Cadet
12
701
6
Temet_Nosce wrote:

why r u giving wrong info tell all that among 6 only 1 will get the product…

I wrote the same in the description I guess

Img 20190513 0226051
Deal Cadet
120
779
11
Expand
beenanshah24115 wrote:

I wrote the same in the description I guess

U changed the description after my comment

Missing
Deal Cadet
12
701
6
Expand
Temet_Nosce wrote:

U changed the description after my comment

I noticed your comment just now so how will I change it after seeing your comment . Anyways is everything good now ?

Img 20190513 0226051
Deal Cadet
120
779
11
Expand
beenanshah24115 wrote:

I noticed your comment just now so how will I change it after seeing your comment . Anyways is everything good now ?

Yupp

Missing
Deal Newbie
95
30
3

Pm me for link

Img 20191109 wa0006
Deal Newbie
84
62
2
Temet_Nosce wrote:

why r u giving wrong info tell all that among 6 only 1 will get the product…

All members will get product or what’s the offer?

Cropped7462622464533374553
Deal Cadet
7
299
3

How To Make Group Of 6 Can You Please Explain..??

Missing
Deal Cadet
12
701
6
savan120698 wrote:

How To Make Group Of 6 Can You Please Explain..??

There is a section known as 0rs offer in account section . Click on it and you will find this deal !

Missing
Deal Cadet
12
701
6

YOU CAN EVEN MESSAGE ME YOUR GROUP LINK , I WILL JOIN YOURS TOO

Coolitechlogo
Deal Cadet
60
194
2

Pm link to join group pls

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
20
1

Pm me for add your group

Download
Shopping Friend
40
29920
495
beenanshah24115 wrote:



Free product raised_hands

Can we place cod orders from 6 accounts ? And then cancel the remaining ones and only accept the free one
Otherwise, whats the trick to loot here ?
Paying for 5 and getting 1 for free doesnt sound attractive to me confused

Missing
Deal Subedar
602
1292
14
Expand
androgame wrote:

Can we place cod orders from 6 accounts ? And then cancel the remaining ones and only accept the free one
Otherwise, whats the trick to loot here ?
Paying for 5 and getting 1 for free doesnt sound attractive to me confused

joy joy
Mention me if it gets attractive.
Missing
Deal Cadet
12
701
6
Expand
androgame wrote:

Can we place cod orders from 6 accounts ? And then cancel the remaining ones and only accept the free one
Otherwise, whats the trick to loot here ?
Paying for 5 and getting 1 for free doesnt sound attractive to me confused

No one has to pay any money everything is free . Just join group , complete the group and then one of them will get that product for free . No money has to be paid by the other 5

Download
Shopping Friend
40
29920
495
Expand
beenanshah24115 wrote:

No one has to pay any money everything is free . Just join group , complete the group and then one of them will get that product for free . No money has to be paid by the other 5

sunglasses Okay bro,thanks for the clarification,will try out smile
Missing
Deal Cadet
12
701
6
Expand
androgame wrote:
sunglasses Okay bro,thanks for the clarification,will try out smile

Sure bro . If you want to join my group you can ping me

Download
Shopping Friend
40
29920
495
Expand
beenanshah24115 wrote:

Sure bro . If you want to join my group you can ping me

sunglasses Will do when i download the app bro smile
Missing
Deal Cadet
12
701
6
Expand
androgame wrote:
sunglasses Will do when i download the app bro smile

I will be starting a group after 12 in the midnight

Missing
Deal Cadet
12
701
6

New users of the app please message me I have 2 spots left . Join it if you want

Edit : group completed

Img 20170902 222131
Deal Newbie
57
79
5
beenanshah24115 wrote:

New users of the app please message me I have 2 spots left . Join it if you want

Send me

Missing