Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Myntra Referal Scheme Get Rs. 1250

Myntra Referal Scheme Get Rs. 1250

Community Angel
DEALSTER

http://www.myntr…m/

When the referred person registers: Rs. 250
When he makes his 1st purchase Rs. 1000

Plan of action:

1. Make an account.
2. Refer yourself from the 1st account and create 2nd account with a different email id. (You get Rs. 250 in your 1st account)
3. Purchase something cheap from the 2nd Account. (Now you get Rs. 1000 in the 1st account)

So get 1250 by referring yourself now !!!!

Expired
12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Awesome just got 250 bucks for referring myself and 500 for joining in both accounts!!!! Will buy something shortly to get another 1000.

Thanks a lot. Definite FPD.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

what is minimum purchase?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yes, what is minimum purchase ? for both Rs. 250 and Rs.1250

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

“Refer your friends and earn more credits! You earn Rs. 250 when each of your referral registers with Myntra. This is added to your Mynt Club account as a credits of Rs.250, valid for 30 days. You can redeem this against any purchase of Rs.1,000 and above.
You also earn Rs.1,000 when your referred friends make their first purchase. This is added to your Mynt Club account as two credits of Rs. 500 each, valid for 90 days. You can redeem these against purchases of Rs. 2,000 and above. "

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

""Register with Myntra to instantly earn Rs 500. This will be added to your Mynt Club account as two credits of Rs 250 each, valid for 30 days, on purchases of Rs 1,000 and above.
Alternatively, you could register with Myntra using “Connect with Facebook” option, and instantly earn Rs.750. This will be added to your Mynt Club account as three credits of Rs 250 each, valid for 30 days and on purchases of Rs 1,000 and above. ""

So i think not of much use for me atleast :)

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Good info Desmataks.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

can buy rs 1000 product in rs750.it is a bad deal as yebhi is offering 1000 discount on 2000

Link Copied

they r giving two, 500 coupons redeemable on rs 2000 on frnds first purchase.means spent 1500 for rs2000 product.

Link Copied

The discounts and variety here are better. The products for e.g Nike are already disc. upto 40%. And u can see they have the latest stock.

Link Copied

but what is the need for referrel as u can get 3 rs250 coupons by just logging frm facebook account.which u will get after your 3 friends register in referrel scheme????

Link Copied

U can repeat this every time. And this repetition cant be done thru facebook. U can invite yourself on multiple ids.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hi to all,
thanks for the awesome deal….i was planning to buy this t-shirt:
http://www.myntra.com/Tshirts/Puma/Puma-Mens-Re…
the best part is it comes from PUMA brand and shipping is free. i am going to save a hefty 500 bucks on this one….
three cheers for that….
this deserves to be FPD….

FYI: i am going to order this t-shirt on Cash on Delivery option as well….
hope it will attract some more dimers…

replyuser
Click here to reply