Netflix - Join free for a month

Netflix - Join free for a month

815°
0
100% OFF 800.0
  • 4971 Views
  • 52 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Referral link : 1
  • 16 vote up
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
100
224
7
Netflix - Join free for a month
Deal Expired

#Educational purpose only.
Enjoy Netflix for free.
1. click here —> https://www.netflix.c...n/
2. Click on Join free for a month
3. select premium subscription & continue option at the bottom
4. Now signup using any mail details
5. Add any virtual debit card details(pockets, dbs, kotak 811, paytm, etc)
Note: I suggest you to maintain zero bal in that account so that u’ll b saved from auto deduction in 2nd month. They’ll start sending you mails from before 3 days of expiry.
6. enter otp and Rs.0 will be deducted from the card

Enjoy the subscription for months
Same VDC could be used in diff a/c toungueout

51 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
323
toungueout
Img 20170617 wa0010
Deal Cadet
1
74
644
15

Netflix doesn’t accepts virtual or prepaid cards. Are you sure?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
100
224
7
Walter-O-Brien wrote:

Netflix doesn’t accepts virtual or prepaid cards. Are you sure?

lolzz..hv been using it since long time. like 6-7 months. thought it has already been posted on dd. as no one did, i posted it. Actually i’m using same pockets vdc since 7 times. just now took an account to watch http://www.imdb.com/title/tt52...2/

Img 20170617 wa0010
Deal Cadet
1
74
644
15
Expand
jaydeep_sunny wrote:

lolzz..hv been using it since long time. like 6-7 months. thought it has already been posted on dd. as no one did, i posted it.

Thanks bro, tried my rupay prepaid card it is not accepting.

Missing
Admin
3
29
1820
25
Expand
jaydeep_sunny wrote:

lolzz..hv been using it since long time. like 6-7 months. thought it has already been posted on dd. as no one did, i posted it. Actually i’m using same pockets vdc since 7 times. just now took an account to watch http://www.imdb.com/title/tt52...2/

Hasn’t this been there since a very long time…

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
100
224
7
Expand
Walter-O-Brien wrote:

Thanks bro, tried my rupay prepaid card it is not accepting.

told you, i’m using the same icici pockets vdc since 6 times.

Ronaldoooo
Deal Hunter
458
142
28094
144
Expand
azzuridd wrote:

Hasn’t this been there since a very long time…

that’s what he is saying laughing

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
100
224
7
Expand
azzuridd wrote:

Hasn’t this been there since a very long time…

it is there since very long time. but i’m using it effectively since 7 months. i think this is there from 2016 only bcz i remember using it once then toungueout

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
323
Expand
jaydeep_sunny wrote:

it is there since very long time. but i’m using it effectively since 7 months. i think this is there from 2016 only bcz i remember using it once then toungueout

Giveaway one account if extra, Jaideep Sahni Sir Ji.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
100
224
7
Expand
Plato wrote:

Giveaway one account if extra, Jaideep Sahni Sir Ji.

ofcourse. i’ll gv mine. dm

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
100
224
7
Expand
Plato wrote:

Giveaway one account if extra, Jaideep Sahni Sir Ji.

instead of liking my comment, like the thread. it is already vd by someone pensive

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
323
Expand
jaydeep_sunny wrote:

instead of liking my comment, like the thread. it is already vd by someone pensive

Ok

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
0
125
122
1

Even tmw is also working

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
100
224
7
halkat wrote:

Even tmw is also working

tmw is covered in etc toungueout

03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
16
536
2142
33

just get a cracked account for low price sunglasses wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
100
224
7
alekhyadas wrote:

just get a cracked account for low price sunglasses wink

Rs.0 is better than anything toungueout

03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
16
536
2142
33
Expand
jaydeep_sunny wrote:

Rs.0 is better than anything toungueout

Netflix is worth the money tbh. Anyway good if the free one works. Hopefully they won’t block your IP!

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
100
224
7
Expand
alekhyadas wrote:

Netflix is worth the money tbh. Anyway good if the free one works. Hopefully they won’t block your IP!

unless u r a netflix employee toungueout , dy dnt

Indian rupee symbol 100x100
Deal Cadet
0
52
140
2
Expand
alekhyadas wrote:

Netflix is worth the money tbh. Anyway good if the free one works. Hopefully they won’t block your IP!

They can block account but can’t block IP… here in India Dynamic IP is in place pal…

99 avatar middle
Deal Subedar
7
1,784
1196
17
halkat wrote:

Even tmw is also working

Didnt work for me. It said ‘Unfortunately we are unable to accept this card. Please try another card’

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
0
125
122
1
Expand
nikitap wrote:

Didnt work for me. It said ‘Unfortunately we are unable to accept this card. Please try another card’

Maybe some error ,try later

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Read somewhere that airtel payment card cannot be used again and again for free subscription.Will only changing the details while keeping the same card do the trick over future months?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
26
0
Expand
Walter-O-Brien wrote:

Thanks bro, tried my rupay prepaid card it is not accepting.

They only accept international cards ,rupay card won’t work. Try icici or sbi buddy . Works for me.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
100
224
7
harshit.saraiya.52100 wrote:

Read somewhere that airtel payment card cannot be used again and again for free subscription.Will only changing the details while keeping the same card do the trick over future months?

that’s wt i said earlier. read the convo’s to get rid of doubts

Img 20170617 wa0010
Deal Cadet
1
74
644
15
Expand
rohit4582 wrote:

They only accept international cards ,rupay card won’t work. Try icici or sbi buddy . Works for me.

Thanks bro will give it try. lol

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
32
0

I tried creating a pockets account but the app doesn’t work in my phone after otp…Can anyone share any other method? Or please share his/her account as netflix account works with many screens…

Missing