Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
OneAssist Refer n Earn [Amazon Voucher worth 300+300]

OneAssist Refer n Earn [Amazon Voucher worth 300+300]

227°
Deal Subedar
DealsStreet

https://oneassist.in/refer-and...n/
Tell your friends about OneAssist & get ₹ 300 Amazon Vouchers upon each purchase
(Available to OneAssist existing customers only)

Pm me for the Referral Link.
How does it work:

1. Enter your registered credentials
2. Invite your friends/family
3. Both you and your friends/family earn Amazon Voucher worth Rs. 300, each time they buy OneAssist Mobile Protection plan

Terms & Conditions:

1. Both referrer and his/her friend are rewarded when the referred friend buys OneAssist mobile plan
2. Successful referral eligibility criteria:
a. Purchase via referral link
b. Purchase from OneAssist website
c. Purchase within 15 days from date of referral
d. No plan cancellation within 30 days from date of purchase
e. Only existing customers can make referrals through their registered email id only
3. Rewards are in the form of Rs. 300 Amazon voucher for each successful referral, and to be issued post 30 day from date of purchase once free cancellation period is over

Pm me for the Referral Link.
Expired
13 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Send your referral code please?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://oneassist.in/refer-and...n/

Tell your friends about OneAssist & get ₹ 300 Amazon Vouchers upon each purchase
(Available to OneAssist existing customers only)

INVITE FRIENDS
How does it work
1. Enter your registered credentials
2. Invite your friends/family
3. Both you and your friends/family earn Amazon Voucher worth Rs. 300, each time they buy OneAssist Mobile Protection plan
Terms & Conditions
1. Both referrer and his/her friend are rewarded when the referred friend buys OneAssist mobile plan
2. Successful referral eligibility criteria:
a. Purchase via referral link
b. Purchase from OneAssist website
c. Purchase within 15 days from date of referral
d. No plan cancellation within 30 days from date of purchase
e. Only existing customers can make referrals through their registered email id only
3. Rewards are in the form of Rs. 300 Amazon voucher for each successful referral, and to be issued post 30 day from date of purchase once free cancellation period is over

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm for referral

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Your are going to fall in the well..
One assist services are worst !! Many dimers would agree

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If anyone is going to buy oneassist insurance then it is very good deal for them. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hey guys, OneAssist insurance is good only for metro/Tier 1 cities. Their services in all major cities is good. I have experienced it myself. My Redmi Note 3 covered under their insurance had the cracked display repaired in like 3 days. They picked it up from my residence, gave me a spare phone till they repaired my phone and delivered my phone with a new display exactly on the 3rd day. On asking the guy who delivered my phone, he confirmed that services are good only in cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, etc…….but if you are not located in any of the tier1 cities, it is completely worthless and you will end up wasting your money on their insurance.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you plan to buy their insurance for your new phone, ping me for the referral link that will get you Rs.300 amazon gift voucher for a successful purchase.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Even if they give 3000 Rs , please never ever refer them. Oneassist is a shameless company and the person you will refer will cry throughout his life and will be abusing you for referring to oneassist. Buying insurance from one assist was the biggest mistake of life.

Link Copied

Repost

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Referral code please?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me

Link Copied

They changed the camera of the phone when I claimed broken touch screen. Not trustable company.

replyuser
Click here to reply