Hotness oyo quiz to earn Paytm or oyo money

Hot Deal oyo quiz to earn Paytm or oyo money

318°
Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,725
1932
19

Scroll down and check for learn some n earn some banner


Q. Which state is known as the ‘Spice Garden of India’?

 A. Kerala

Expiring In 9 days
13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
6dcab0ee9fd657af0bcda15856e7130f large
Deal Lieutenant
5,025
6061
43

Seriously i am very disappointed by dimers’ biased behaviour….my yesterday’s post didn’t get enough hotness till now and yours last was hot deal and this also gaining hotness easily …very disappointing…

Cropped5379120671014753130
Deal Cadet
97
208
0
neelaksh wrote:

Seriously i am very disappointed by dimers’ biased behaviour….my yesterday’s post didn’t get enough hotness till now and yours last was hot deal and this also gaining hotness easily …very disappointing…

My also last post is not get enough hotness

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,725
1932
19
neelaksh wrote:

Seriously i am very disappointed by dimers’ biased behaviour….my yesterday’s post didn’t get enough hotness till now and yours last was hot deal and this also gaining hotness easily …very disappointing…

Dude.. Rise above from all these things… There is nothing biased in this.. U are lieutenant and I’m subedar.. That means u might got more love here than me… And its all just random… Its not I always get more hotness… Even people like @sANyAmG @rajrocks @Pablo_Kismibar … Sometimes get less hotness…. If people here are biased nah… Thyese peple should get good amount of likes every time…

6dcab0ee9fd657af0bcda15856e7130f large
Deal Lieutenant
5,025
6061
43
Expand
ayushiVijay wrote:

Dude.. Rise above from all these things… There is nothing biased in this.. U are lieutenant and I’m subedar.. That means u might got more love here than me… And its all just random… Its not I always get more hotness… Even people like @sANyAmG @rajrocks @Pablo_Kismibar … Sometimes get less hotness…. If people here are biased nah… Thyese peple should get good amount of likes every time…

I wrote what i felt ….its my opinion & its not by just one post ….. this is what someone should be concerned about coz getting no hotness means you are not rewarded for the effort you put ….all the people you mentioned get hotness for most of the deals they post ….i have seen many dimers post which are not even worth are hot deals just because they have fan following…anyways i was not against you but it is true that voting is not gud here and this has been accepted by @avgn as well in one of the discussions i posted..

Tumblr odbdkgsu871txeruoo1 r1 500
Deal Cadet
181
472
7
Expand
neelaksh wrote:

I wrote what i felt ….its my opinion & its not by just one post ….. this is what someone should be concerned about coz getting no hotness means you are not rewarded for the effort you put ….all the people you mentioned get hotness for most of the deals they post ….i have seen many dimers post which are not even worth are hot deals just because they have fan following…anyways i was not against you but it is true that voting is not gud here and this has been accepted by @avgn as well in one of the discussions i posted..

In that case you have increase ur fan following…
😜

6dcab0ee9fd657af0bcda15856e7130f large
Deal Lieutenant
5,025
6061
43
Expand
Captain.America wrote:

In that case you have increase ur fan following…
😜

Yeah sure …so you r my fan ..right??

Missing