Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Pay Rs 299 & get a chance to win a Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i. You either win or we refund 100% of your money!(Many more inside the thread)

Pay Rs 299 & get a chance to win a Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i. You either win or we refund 100% of your money!(Many more inside the thread)

Community Angel
BornLegend

Wings of Freedom! Pay Rs 299 & get a chance to win a Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i. You either win or we refund 100% of your money!

Highlights
Voucher entitles you to win a Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i
You either win or you get your money back
Multiple vouchers can be bought to increase your chances to win

What’s the Catch
1 lucky buyer will be chosen electronically through a randomized program conducted by mydala, whose decisions are final and binding for this offer
The remaining participants will get 100% cashback of 2990 mydala points equal to Rs 299 per voucher into their account
The winners are not entitled to any other promotional discount or mydala points
mydala will notify the winner by email and sms on their registered email and mobile number about having won the Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i
User cannot use existing points to purchase the deal
Bike model shown in picture is a representation and might differ

http://www.mydala.com/archivedeal/mydala-Lucky-…

A smart phone for the smarter people! Pay Rs 99 & get a chance to win a BlackBerry Storm Smartphone 9530 worth Rs 17999. You either win or we refund 100% of your money!

Highlights

Voucher entitles you to a BlackBerry Storm 9530 SmartphoneFor features & specifications Click here

What’s the Catch

1 lucky buyer will be chosen electronically through a randomized program conducted by mydala, whose decisions are final and binding for this offer
The remaining participants will get 100% cashback of 990 mydala points equal to Rs 99 per voucher into their account
mydala will notify the winner by email and sms on their registered email and mobile number about having won the voucher. The winners are not entitled to any other promotional discount or voucher

Get Ready for a 3D Experience! Pay Rs 99 & get a chance to win a Toshiba 32" inch LCD TV-32PB1E with3D worth Rs 16710. You either win or we refund 100% of your money.

Highlights

Voucher entitles you to a Toshiba 32" inch LCD TV-32PB1E with3D
Click here for Specifications

What’s the Catch

The remaining participants will get 100% cashback of 990 mydala points equal to Rs 99 per voucher into their account
mydala will notify the winner by email and sms on their registered email and mobile number about having won the voucher. The winners are not entitled to any other promotional discount or voucher

Expired
3 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1 lucky buyer will be from mydala itself.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
coolboy wrote:

1 lucky buyer will be from mydala itself.

Frankly speaking bro,
I have never really myself tried this…

I thought it would be good to share this here….as we can get views from other dimers also…

May be some of our dimers could have won such things in the past or may be not…

What say dimers…we want your views in this ???

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

its one the ways these ass holes steal from people. We have seen similar things happening from koovos.com and other sites. I have not heared any dimers winning any thing from there.

replyuser
Click here to reply