Play and win redmi 7 pro, Amazon gift card and ...

Play and win redmi 7 pro, Amazon gift card and many more

210°
Missing
Deal Cadet
7
233
2
Play and win redmi 7 pro, Amazon gift card and many more
Deal Expired

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
Airtel Criket Bonanza , play and win everyday. Play airtel Cricket Bonanza quiz and win redmi 7 pro, Amazon pay gift card and many more voucher.

Wondering how to do that? It’s simple!

Step 1

Let it Begin
Answer three questions correctly to win rewards

Step 2

Scratch to Win
Collect your scratch card and discover your reward

Step 3

Just Mind It
Remember to play between 7 AM to 12 AM

Expired 8 days
15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
2,214
2680
25

have not got any az vouchers last time during ind vs sa

Missing
Deal Cadet
7
233
2
ayushiVijay wrote:

have not got any az vouchers last time during ind vs sa

Get zoomin 80% discount voucher cold_sweat

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
2,214
2680
25
Expand
mechramesh wrote:

Get zoomin 80% discount voucher cold_sweat

u won any az vouchers ?

Cropped2593972920709363267
Deal Subedar
433
1365
12
ayushiVijay wrote:

have not got any az vouchers last time during ind vs sa

Did u completed the redemption form

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
2,214
2680
25
Expand
Pikachu_ wrote:

Did u completed the redemption form

Yup after redeeming it on app.. They sent me url in sms.. I filled that too… Why .u got the az previously??

Cropped2593972920709363267
Deal Subedar
433
1365
12
Expand
ayushiVijay wrote:

Yup after redeeming it on app.. They sent me url in sms.. I filled that too… Why .u got the az previously??

Yes, got 6 vouchers but after regular follow up with cc

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

Give me ans

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
2,214
2680
25
Expand
Pikachu_ wrote:

Yes, got 6 vouchers but after regular follow up with cc

Yeah….That thing regular follow up disappointed…i haven’t contacted anyone stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes joy joy

Cropped2593972920709363267
Deal Subedar
433
1365
12
Expand
ayushiVijay wrote:

Yeah….That thing regular follow up disappointed…i haven’t contacted anyone stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes joy joy

Jst bcz their cc were unware of such kind of game. After the game was concluded. They gave the gv after jst one call.

You can try ur luck too.
Jst call them once on
+919999678362

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
2,214
2680
25
Expand
Pikachu_ wrote:

Jst bcz their cc were unware of such kind of game. After the game was concluded. They gave the gv after jst one call.

You can try ur luck too.
Jst call them once on
+919999678362

But the thing is i don’t have any proof just some sms… That game just vanished from their app…

Cropped2593972920709363267
Deal Subedar
433
1365
12
Expand
ayushiVijay wrote:

But the thing is i don’t have any proof just some sms… That game just vanished from their app…

Firstly, i dn’t knw that the no. Is still rechable or not, bt it was there official no. for that game. Just call them and provide them your number they have all your data. So no need to worry.

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
2,214
2680
25
Expand
Pikachu_ wrote:

Firstly, i dn’t knw that the no. Is still rechable or not, bt it was there official no. for that game. Just call them and provide them your number they have all your data. So no need to worry.

Will update u then..

Missing
Deal Cadet
377
513
3

Got that useless zoomin voucher… stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Elisha
Entertainer
0
35098
358
tupzee87667 wrote:

Got that useless zoomin voucher… stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/598602/medium/6324917Screenshot-20191216-133504.jpg?1576483803

Answers -
1)Where did Cricket originate In India? – Bombay
2) Early cricket bats were shaped like? – Hockey stick
3) Post industrial influence in cricket? – Pads

Cropped254511418
Deal Cadet
896
798
8
Expand
saucap wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/598602/medium/6324917Screenshot-20191216-133504.jpg?1576483803

Answers -
1)Where did Cricket originate In India? – Bombay
2) Early cricket bats were shaped like? – Hockey stick
3) Post industrial influence in cricket? – Pads

I had 2 different questions.
1) Which Indian cricketer scored maximum runs in a world cup match?
Ans: Sourav Ganguly
2) Which team won first World Cup in 1975?
Ans: West Indies

Missing