Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
(Proof+ F A Q Added) Biggest Loot - Facebook research earn $200 per month

(Proof+ F A Q Added) Biggest Loot - Facebook research earn $200 per month

1045°
Deal Newbie
a.chou

Just keep active the app every month and get $5 and also get $10 per refferal.
1. Pm me your full name and email id i invite you.

1. Note:- This App is Fully Tested, Safe and they are paying money as promised.. Parent organization is Facebook Inc !!

2. You will receive an email in next 1-5 days “Applause Research Program – You’ve Been Invited!” (1st Email)

https://cdn1.desidime.com/Placeholders/post-images-loader.gif

3. You have to Register for the Project using the same email where you receive your invite email.

4. Now Again, You will receive another email from Facebook Research – Applause. (2nd Email)

5. Confirm Your Install:- If you haven’t already, make sure you have downloaded and installed the research application on your primary mobile phone:

6. From your mobile phone, download and install the research application

7. Launch the app and follow the in-app installation instructions. When asked, enter your unique installation code into the application: XxxxXx (See your email for the code).

8. You will receive 3rd Email for Entering your Payment details (Put your Paypal Email address, Make sure it should be same as your Facebook research invite email).

9. You’re done! No additional action is required. It can take up to three days for you to appear in our reports. We will send you a confirmation email once we’ve confirmed your participation in our reports, or we will contact you in the event there might be issues with your installation.

10. Once installed, you will be paid for each month the application remains installed and active on your phone.

11. Now you will receive 4th Email about “Facebook Research Program – Installation Confirmed!”. That’s it, Now You can Refer your friends and earn $10 for each Referral. (Like below screenshot)

Frequently Asked Questions:-

Question 1. I am a Xiaomi Mobile user or device working like that, So after sometime when i Open Facebook Research App it will show Turn on Accessibilty issue even my Accessibility is Turned ON?

Answers:- Actually This Problem comes whenever we clear the ram or Closed recent apps to the “Task” running App will be disabled and ask for Re-enable of Accessibilty. So we will tell you How you can Fix this issue. Just Goto Phone’s Settings >> Installed Apps >> Facebook Research App >> and Turn ON AutoStart and use “No Restriction” under Battery Saver. So whenever we will clear our RAM/Recent Apps, Then it will Start automatically. (See Screenshot)

(Main Step) Now Click on Left key on your Xiaomi Mobile >> Now Recent Tabs will open  >> Scroll down the Facebook Research App Tab and Click on “Lock” button. If you see “Unlock” then everything is OK (Like my below screenshot). That’s it. From Now Onwards, whenever you clear the Task then “Facebook Research App” will be Excluded. (See Screenshot).

Question 2:- I Mistakenly Signed up and used Un-registered Paypal Email in Facebook Research App. What should i do?

Answer 2. Don’t worry, Just Visit Paypal Settings and Login your Main account after that Scroll down and Click on (+) in Email addresses section >> Now Put your Unregistered email and verify it. That’s it Now You can Receive Payment on Both Email address and will be credited to your linked Paypal account.
Proof.

Expired
206 Comments  |  
128 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

pm me for INSTANt referral

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

pm

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
gift Gift For Our Referers of Facebook Research App gift point_right We are giving Rs.100 Paytm Cash to each user who join Facebook Research app using Our invite in August month and earn amount in J

September Month.Who earn amount on 15th-16th September
point_right We pay only if you are invited by me and we got refer amount for refer you and you also earn some amount.

The older refer links not working.Get invitation mail within minutes.Pm me fast.The projec is getting closed soon

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@Nigel @admin

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am not talking this offer fake.. i talking user using invite fake commitment rage

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me please

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://research.fb.com/category/facebook-ai-re...
Just keep active the app every month and get $5 and also get $10 per refferal.
1. Pm me your full name and email id i invite you.

Note:- This App is Fully Tested, Safe and they are paying money as promised.. Parent organization is Facebook Inc !!

2. You will receive an email in next 1-5 days “Applause Research Program – You’ve Been Invited!” (1st Email)

3. You have to Register for the Project using the same email where you receive your invite email.

4. Now Again, You will receive another email from Facebook Research – Applause. (2nd Email)

5. Confirm Your Install:- If you haven’t already, make sure you have downloaded and installed the research application on your primary mobile phone:

6. From your mobile phone, download and install the research application

7. Launch the app and follow the in-app installation instructions. When asked, enter your unique installation code into the application: XxxxXx (See your email for the code).

8. You will receive 3rd Email for Entering your Payment details (Put your Paypal Email address, Make sure it should be same as your Facebook research invite email).

9. You’re done! No additional action is required. It can take up to three days for you to appear in our reports. We will send you a confirmation email once we’ve confirmed your participation in our reports, or we will contact you in the event there might be issues with your installation.

10. Once installed, you will be paid for each month the application remains installed and active on your phone.

11. Now you will receive 4th Email about “Facebook Research Program – Installation Confirmed!”. That’s it, Now You can Refer your friends and earn $10 for each Referral. (Like below screenshot)

Frequently Asked Questions:-

Question 1. I am a Xiaomi Mobile user or device working like that, So after sometime when i Open Facebook Research App it will she

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Get ASAP invitation . PM me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me Anyone needs facebook resaerch program invite

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Send me app link …

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Apk removed from link

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Pm me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received 20k this monthhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/527331/original/Screenshot_20180814-210112.jpg?1534307351

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

pm me for referral… i will get you through every step and also sharing 50% of your first month sucessfull referral credit…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

pm me for referral.. i will get you through every step and also sharing 60% of your first month sucessfull referral credit…with vip link extra 20 usd bonus trick

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

can some one pm the referal code

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Check pm

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me for instant referal, i will give invitation link +paytm cash

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is there any way to convert the dollars to Indian currency but not from PayPal cause PayPal is giving rs67 per dollar but right now the price is rs70

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Refer me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyone wants instant invite or want to solve their “Ineligible to participate” error or any other problem/s, kindly Inbox me.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Refer pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This is an Invite based program only and Working for Teenager only aged between 13-17 only.Please use Age between 13-17 only at Registeration Page. Else You will be rejected (No matter if you age is more than 18 years, Just use Age less than 17 years and Done !!)..At the
Time of Registration, Put your Paypal linked email under Your Parents PayPal email address for Payments. Please come Fast for Referral !!

I know everyone don’t have verified PayPal account.
now no worries I will send through paytm. please pm me. contact me fast. I will provide you all information

watsup 7746923965

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
joy
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Plz whatsapp

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied