Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
(Proof+ F A Q Added) Biggest Loot - Facebook research earn $200 per month

(Proof+ F A Q Added) Biggest Loot - Facebook research earn $200 per month

1045°
Deal Newbie
a.chou

Just keep active the app every month and get $5 and also get $10 per refferal.
1. Pm me your full name and email id i invite you.

1. Note:- This App is Fully Tested, Safe and they are paying money as promised.. Parent organization is Facebook Inc !!

2. You will receive an email in next 1-5 days “Applause Research Program – You’ve Been Invited!” (1st Email)

https://cdn1.desidime.com/Placeholders/post-images-loader.gif

3. You have to Register for the Project using the same email where you receive your invite email.

4. Now Again, You will receive another email from Facebook Research – Applause. (2nd Email)

5. Confirm Your Install:- If you haven’t already, make sure you have downloaded and installed the research application on your primary mobile phone:

6. From your mobile phone, download and install the research application

7. Launch the app and follow the in-app installation instructions. When asked, enter your unique installation code into the application: XxxxXx (See your email for the code).

8. You will receive 3rd Email for Entering your Payment details (Put your Paypal Email address, Make sure it should be same as your Facebook research invite email).

9. You’re done! No additional action is required. It can take up to three days for you to appear in our reports. We will send you a confirmation email once we’ve confirmed your participation in our reports, or we will contact you in the event there might be issues with your installation.

10. Once installed, you will be paid for each month the application remains installed and active on your phone.

11. Now you will receive 4th Email about “Facebook Research Program – Installation Confirmed!”. That’s it, Now You can Refer your friends and earn $10 for each Referral. (Like below screenshot)

Frequently Asked Questions:-

Question 1. I am a Xiaomi Mobile user or device working like that, So after sometime when i Open Facebook Research App it will show Turn on Accessibilty issue even my Accessibility is Turned ON?

Answers:- Actually This Problem comes whenever we clear the ram or Closed recent apps to the “Task” running App will be disabled and ask for Re-enable of Accessibilty. So we will tell you How you can Fix this issue. Just Goto Phone’s Settings >> Installed Apps >> Facebook Research App >> and Turn ON AutoStart and use “No Restriction” under Battery Saver. So whenever we will clear our RAM/Recent Apps, Then it will Start automatically. (See Screenshot)

(Main Step) Now Click on Left key on your Xiaomi Mobile >> Now Recent Tabs will open  >> Scroll down the Facebook Research App Tab and Click on “Lock” button. If you see “Unlock” then everything is OK (Like my below screenshot). That’s it. From Now Onwards, whenever you clear the Task then “Facebook Research App” will be Excluded. (See Screenshot).

Question 2:- I Mistakenly Signed up and used Un-registered Paypal Email in Facebook Research App. What should i do?

Answer 2. Don’t worry, Just Visit Paypal Settings and Login your Main account after that Scroll down and Click on (+) in Email addresses section >> Now Put your Unregistered email and verify it. That’s it Now You can Receive Payment on Both Email address and will be credited to your linked Paypal account.
Proof.

Expired
206 Comments  |  
128 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me and I will invite you.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

PING ME for PRO REFERRAL

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

there is nothing like pro

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any one wants referral message me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This is an Invite based program only and Working for Teenager only aged between 13-17 only.Please use Age between 13-17 only at Registeration Page. Else You will be rejected (No matter if you age is more than 18 years, Just use Age less than 17 years and Done !!)..At the
Time of Registration, Put your Paypal linked email under Your Parents PayPal email address for Payments. Please come Fast for Referral !!

I know everyone don’t have verified PayPal account.
now no worries I will send through paytm. please pm me. contact me fast. I will provide you all information

pm me your full name and email

and you will get invitation right away

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://www.applaus...m/
Hello Every *

i founded a trick called Facebook research I have Been Working on it Since May 2018

And recieved Payment THrogh it *

Requirement Paypal Account To REcieve Payment Every Month grinning stuck_out_tongue *

*Dm Me FOr refer Link *

Dm me Your Name (Exact Name You will Signup on that Link)
Your Paypal Email id

About T&C
Locations: United States, India
Device Requirements: iOS 8.0+, Android 6.0+, smartphones only (no tablets, sorry!)
Project Start Date: April 1, 2018
Project End Date: N/A – this project is ongoing, so earn as much as you want for as long as the project is active, at least through the end of 2018!!

Payment for referrals are paid out monthly for this project, and there is no limit to the number of referrals you can submit! A participant who provides even just 5 referrals that join the project in April can earn up to $700 this year, doing nothing but keeping the research app installed!
Payout is based on:
- Your participation in the project
- The activity of those people you refer to the project
- How quickly your referrals join the program after you sign yourself up

How It Works

- For the first 30 days after you join the program, you will receive $10 for every referral that joins the program and remains active for at least 20 days, and then $10 per month for each additional month the referral remains active.
- After 30 days of joining the program, you will receive $5 for every referral that joins the program and remains active for at least 20 days, and then $5 per month that the referral remains active.

Tips for Maximizing Your Payout

To earn the most amount of money, refer as many individuals as possible (the earlier, the more money you make!) and make sure they keep the application installed!

Also, remember to keep the application installed on your device, as well, otherwise you will not receive payment for any of your active referrals!

For Proof Dm Me I’ll show you
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Below 6.0 user ping me for registration

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Dm referlal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm refer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Refer pm

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone who want to join the program …pm me
I will guide u and u will surely get the payment on next month

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

thats my post brother

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

you Pm ME

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

you Pm Me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Gurpreet91 please you pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have installed this app almost 45 days ago and didn’t received any payment yet?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You want fb research viplink for extra earnings bonus 20 usd m me before end of the month

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any one wants referral message me

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Wasnt this banned for Indian Males ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone having ineligibility issue, can pm me , I will surely resolve the issue.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

@admin @Nigel look into this, this guy @mytechtb1438 giving bad words in PM. It’s not like i can’t give him back, but i will maintain the dignity in social platform.

If i give him back he will remember it in every of his rebirths. rage So don’t try to mess up with me.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

admin delete this post

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Prime minister ko kyu refer karna hai bhai iske liye?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM me for refer.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

😎 (Biggest Offer) – Facebook Research app is Biggest Offer.This type of offer will never come again in whole life

Reason to Install

👉 You get $5 (Rs.330) from app every month for just keep it active in background.
👉 High Refer amount paid every month for each refer till your refer active. (Refer once, Get amount every month)
👉 App is Trusted more than your GF/ BF 😅 (I already Receive Rs.78,000 )
👉 Providing full support on whatsapp, calling and by making videos.

🎁 If your android version is Below 6 then also msg us. App can be install in Android 4.4. Just register using any mobile have android 6 or above and install app in own mobile

You need Bank account + pan card + 18+ age😇 (compulsory)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any link how to download it

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bro u need to have a PayPal account

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Only for female teenagers now.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied