Recieved GV from amazon

Recieved GV from amazon

  • 962 Views
  • 9 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
    • Self Promotion : 1
    • Other reasons : 1
White hat hacker
Deal Cadet
55
121
2

Recieved GV from amazon…regarding super value day march https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Img 20190116 wa0046
Deal Captain
510
8403
83

Congratulations https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
146
2815
86

@manikantareddybolla Not correct section to post and ofcourse you have to and must receive GV if you have purchased on super value day and nothing special in it.

My logo
Deal Cadet
52
418
5
@maddydilip wrote:

@manikantareddybolla Not correct section to post and ofcourse you have to and must receive GV if you have purchased on super value day and nothing special in it.


Right bro.

White hat hacker
Deal Cadet
55
121
2

may i know the right section to be posted this post………..?

Don't dance
Deal Lieutenant
29
4858
69
@manikantareddybolla wrote:

may i know the right section to be posted this post………..?


sir 17 days baad yaad aya apko Rite or wrong section ?

White hat hacker
Deal Cadet
55
121
2
@N_B wrote:

@manikantareddybolla wrote:

may i know the right section to be posted this post………..?


sir 17 days baad yaad aya apko Rite or wrong section ?

Because I want to know that where I have to post for next time..?

Missing