Rs. 200 Paytm cash

Rs. 200 Paytm cash

0
0% OFF 0.0
  • 1810 Views
  • 22 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
    • Self Promotion : 2
    • Referral link : 2
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • 2 vote up
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
Rs. 200 Paytm cash
Deal Expired

1. Click on the link http://www.injoy.fun
2. Download the app and sign up
3. Get 5000 points on sign up
4.I got 400 till now

21 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Cadet
2
125
634
16

That’s all good.
But I think you forgot to mention how we earn 200 Rs in Paytm cash.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
Roushh wrote:

That’s all good.
But I think you forgot to mention how we earn 200 Rs in Paytm cash.

You need to refer to people same as me
This app is not much famous as databuddy or sharkid so it would be easier to make people join from your referral link

D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Cadet
2
125
634
16
Expand
charchitgoyal2000 wrote:

You need to refer to people same as me
This app is not much famous as databuddy or sharkid so it would be easier to make people join from your referral link

OK. But did you know that referral links are not allowed.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
Expand
Roushh wrote:

OK. But did you know that referral links are not allowed.

Ohh i don’t know this is my first post

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Its totally useless app, gives u, points, after minimum 200pointz, u can redeem it, after but its too late

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
140
4

Unlimited earnings smile smile till now received (5*18+90) rs in paytm.Also have unlimited earning trick.Pm me.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
79
124
4
rakesh.dhupper2203 wrote:

Unlimited earnings smile smile till now received (5*18+90) rs in paytm.Also have unlimited earning trick.Pm me.

Pm the unlimited trick

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
96
566
8
rakesh.dhupper2203 wrote:

Unlimited earnings smile smile till now received (5*18+90) rs in paytm.Also have unlimited earning trick.Pm me.

Pm me trick

Missing