Skrilo - Download and win

Skrilo - Download and win

Vote down smileyx5
Score: -1 Votes: 3

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 2
Giphy
Deal Subedar
12
22
2520
53

Skrilo, brings to consumers, brands they love and deals they desire. Every time you watch these deals, brand campaigns, timely offers and coupons – you collect free chances for a lucky draw. Every day, Skrilo declares lucky winners and makes Lakhpatis at month-end. All of this for Free!!!

Announcement:
A very small number of users have reported an error of “invalid phone number” while registering. If you encounter this issue please write to us at [email protected] with your contact details so we can make the Skrilo experience a phenomenal one. Thank you – Skrilo Customer Care

PM FOR REFERRAL CODE
(WILL GIVE YOU 10 EXTRA CHANCES IN LUCKY DRAW)

52 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
Oni
Deal Subedar
6
2,451
1862
59

I got Rs.50 paytm cash for 8/3/2016 daily draw https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Rs.1 will be deducted as processing charge by Skrilo https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
66
176
1
@bharanidharanspm235 wrote:

I got Rs.50 paytm cash for 8/3/2016 daily draw https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Rs.1 will be deducted as processing charge by Skrilo https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I got 750 on 01/03/16 in monthly draw

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
suspended
5
411
2454
25

I also got 50rs…anybody want refferal pm me

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
56
1190
3

pm please

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
56
1190
3

pm please

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
63
194
3

pm me please

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
44
0

App is shit
I used it for month regularly and got nothing
Waste of time

My logo
Deal Cadet
0
52
386
4

I am using it from 10 days still not get paytm cash.

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
93
2686
80
@shikhapgwl22 wrote:

I am using it from 10 days still not get paytm cash.


It’s purely based on luck…currently there are around 50,000 – 100,000 members and only 125 prizes daily..Calculate ur Statistics.

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
suspended
5
411
2454
25
@maddydilip wrote:

@shikhapgwl22 wrote:

I am using it from 10 days still not get paytm cash.


It’s purely based on luck…currently there are around 50,000 – 100,000 members and only 125 prizes daily..Calculate ur Statistics.

3 days ago I got 50 paytm

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
93
2686
80
@erudite3k6 wrote:

@maddydilip wrote:

@shikhapgwl22 wrote:

I am using it from 10 days still not get paytm cash.


It’s purely based on luck…currently there are around 50,000 – 100,000 members and only 125 prizes daily..Calculate ur Statistics.

3 days ago I got 50 paytm

then u will dont get for another 20-25 days probably….

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
suspended
5
411
2454
25
@singh.cooldude15461 wrote:

@bharanidharanspm235 wrote:

I got Rs.50 paytm cash for 8/3/2016 daily draw https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Rs.1 will be deducted as processing charge by Skrilo https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I got 750 on 01/03/16 in monthly draw

how many people you reffered??

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
254
20
0

pm referral me

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
254
20
0

give me the code

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
57
30
1

Please send Referral code

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
151
1420
8

Pm me

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

REMOVED WITH WARNING

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
53
827
14

pm me reffral code

Missing