Hotness Stayzilla Loot Free

Hot Deal Stayzilla Loot Free

1283°
  • 9224 Views
  • 168 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Repost : 1
167 Comments  |  
105 Dimers
Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
188
2050
32
kedarsasane8235 wrote:

Did ur booking got confirmed??

Two weeks back I booked one hotel…it was rejected as hotel didn’t confirm and credits was refunded.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
86
1
Expand
itzdreaming wrote:

Two weeks back I booked one hotel…it was rejected as hotel didn’t confirm and credits was refunded.

Guys new user get 2000 0r 500 on signup by using refer code???

Lionanimation 17
Deal Subedar
464
2235
141

Credits are usable at minimum 2500 worth of booking

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
188
2050
32
sandeepreddy6806823 wrote:

PM referal

Sent…

But i dont think its much useful now… As 500 Credits can be used for 2500 Plus booking, But 1000 cashback offer on some hotels r there.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
27
2169
84
Expand
itzdreaming wrote:

Sent…

But i dont think its much useful now… As 500 Credits can be used for 2500 Plus booking, But 1000 cashback offer on some hotels r there.

COULD U PLS ELABORATE

if its still working pls pm..

thanks.

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
188
2050
32
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

COULD U PLS ELABORATE

if its still working pls pm..

thanks.

For hotel Booking amount than 2500Rs u can use 500 Stayzilla credits received on Signup.

Not a Good offer when compared to MMY or Goibibo.

Also GUYZ anyone knows about STAYZILLA Booking Confirmations Status.

Is Hotel bookiings getting confirmed those who used 2000Rs credits.

I called a HOTEL listed in Stayzilla l pto confirm if they have tieup, Hotel people said they have no tie up with them ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing