Today Amazon Quiz [ 2 November ] win One plus Tv

Today Amazon Quiz [ 2 November ] win One plus Tv

110°
Cropped2013895081
Deal Subedar
1,540
1057
10

Q1 Today, 2nd November is the birthday of famous Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan. Which was his first Bollywood film?
Ans Deewana

Q2 This American actor played the character of ‘Ross’ in the famous comedy show FRIENDS. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Ans David schwimmer

Q3 The folk music form of ‘Lavani’ is associated with which state?
ANS MAHARASHTRA

Q4 In terms of area which is the smallest continent?
Ans – Australia

Q5 Which of these is NOT classified as a greenhouse gas?
Ans . HYDROGEN

Expiring In 18 days
19 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Cropped483645689
Deal Lieutenant
254
5377
46

Incomplete post . Only sequence posted by op . No Questions & Answers .
It is allowed !??

@MJ911 @admin

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593415/original/Screenshot_20191102-080538.png?1572663274  

Cropped2013895081
Deal Subedar
1,540
1057
10
onlineuser7 wrote:

Incomplete post . @MJ911 @admin

Why incomplete post I written answer First then I go for edit

Cropped483645689
Deal Lieutenant
254
5377
46
Expand
Ashish-Raj wrote:

Why incomplete post I written answer First then I go for edit

Bro , you posted only sequence & later updated Questions & answers (08:09am)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593413/original/Screenshot_20191102-080538.png?1572662572
@MJ911 @admin

 

Cropped4575367155369001546
Deal Subedar
1,539
1578
18
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:

Bro , you posted only sequence & later updated Questions & answers (08:09am)

Bro He written Ans First & The correct Answer & simple way too[ Vu+ Bro keep it Up ]

Cropped2013895081
Deal Subedar
1,540
1057
10
Expand
akashraj90666382 wrote:

Bro He written Ans First & The correct Answer & simple way too[ Vu+ Bro keep it Up ]

Thanks bro grinning

Cropped483645689
Deal Lieutenant
254
5377
46
Expand
akashraj90666382 wrote:

Bro He written Ans First & The correct Answer & simple way too[ Vu+ Bro keep it Up ]

.

Cropped2013895081
Deal Subedar
1,540
1057
10

Ans — A D A C D

Cropped2013895081
Deal Subedar
1,540
1057
10
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:

Jane do bro , admin dekh lenge

Ok bro cool

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
531
12
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593414/original/Screenshot_20191102-080538.png?1572662720
Only sequence

Only sequence?
Still that is correct only na….. Also it’s easy to remember the sequence and mark answers correctly.

Cropped483645689
Deal Lieutenant
254
5377
46
Expand
jileg wrote:

Only sequence?
Still that is correct only na….. Also it’s easy to remember the sequence and mark answers correctly.

Bro , No problem with only  sequence but after some time op updating his post ( Questions & answers ) . If op/dimers  think sequence is enough then why OP  updates post later??  Isn’t Slot booking .

And 1 more thing bro , I Never copy pasted Amazon quiz answers from any other websites . You will find quiz ans on Google after 08:03am but I post ans before 8:02 am.
@jileg

Capture
Deal Subedar
126
2166
80

Why dont you guys post in the correct section? This is not a deal. VD.

Cropped4343551440617754872
Deal Newbie
271
74
7
plus1
6dcab0ee9fd657af0bcda15856e7130f large
Deal Lieutenant
4,372
5710
42

I think this should be clarified by admins … @admin @bumblefoot

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
2,165
22795
895

@Ashish-Raj as we discussed it over chat, i am mentioning it here so that everyone is aware.

Quiz deal should have all info shared together. Questions along with correct answers.

Editing it later is fine but if someone else has shared a deal with complete info in between then other dimer will get credit for it.

6dcab0ee9fd657af0bcda15856e7130f large
Deal Lieutenant
4,372
5710
42
bumblefoot wrote:

@Ashish-Raj as we discussed it over chat, i am mentioning it here so that everyone is aware.

Quiz deal should have all info shared together. Questions along with correct answers.

Editing it later is fine but if someone else has shared a deal with complete info in between then other dimer will get credit for it.

Thx for clarification bumblefoot

Missing