Hotness Ubisoft 7-Game Digital Download Bundle worth ₹2...

Hot Deal Ubisoft 7-Game Digital Download Bundle worth ₹2000+ for Free

393°
0
100% OFF 2000.0
Bj jgvycaaewohh
Deal Lieutenant
222
4589
105
Ubisoft 7-Game Digital Download Bundle worth ₹2000+ for Free
Deal Expired

SPECIAL WEEKEND
From December 15th to December 18th, get an additional chance to claim the games featured in the Ubi30 PC giveaway! 
If you missed any games, now is your chance to grab them!

Games
Prince of Persia Sands of Time
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell
Rayman Origins
The Crew
Beyond Good and Evil
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Assassin’s Creed III

https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US...30

http://www.amazon.in/Prince-Persia-Sands-Time-P... ₹399

Expired almost 3 years

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Ubisoft Club.
  2. Get PC Games for Free
  3. Expires on 18th Dec

Games
Prince of Persia Sands of Time
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell
Rayman Origins
The Crew
Beyond Good and Evil
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Assassin’s Creed III

16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
71
182
2

can you tell little more in detail what to do?
from ubisoft do i get or from amazon?

Screenshot 20181217 090417
Deal Lieutenant
13
6254
120
jigs4all wrote:

can you tell little more in detail what to do?
from ubisoft do i get or from amazon?

From ubi, not amazon

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
182
2
Expand
rickybahl wrote:

From ubi, not amazon

then how they will deliver to india? i want playstation one.
or image file will come we need to download & create Disk?

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
63
302
2
Expand
jigs4all wrote:

then how they will deliver to india? i want playstation one.
or image file will come we need to download & create Disk?

It’s digital download

Screenshot 20181217 090417
Deal Lieutenant
13
6254
120
Expand
jigs4all wrote:

then how they will deliver to india? i want playstation one.
or image file will come we need to download & create Disk?

This is only for pc.. u on psn? Pm me ur gamer id if u want https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
62
0

Console waalon ko console karna padh raha hai aaj kal.

Trans: We PC gamers now need to console the console gamers.

Screenshot 20181217 090417
Deal Lieutenant
13
6254
120
amg wrote:

Console waalon ko console karna padh raha hai aaj kal.

Trans: We PC gamers now need to console the console gamers.

Lol no https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif these are old titles btw

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Hey do i have to download??

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
63
302
2
dinakarjoseph9029 wrote:

Hey do i have to download??

Yes u have to download whole game…

Thumbimgcrop 1474626838055
Deal Newbie
59
44
4

Is there any limit of date till which we can download or once owned we can download anytime ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
477
6

Thanks man!

Bj jgvycaaewohh
Deal Lieutenant
222
4589
105
arnie wrote:

Is there any limit of date till which we can download or once owned we can download anytime ?

Once owned, download anytime https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1474626838055
Deal Newbie
59
44
4
Expand
gghai wrote:

Once owned, download anytime https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the reply

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
80
0

These are very old games. But they all are one of the popular games of their time. Now its free to play. Very good find..

Missing