Get 100 Amazon voucher on 300 bill payment on k...

Get 100 Amazon voucher on 300 bill payment on kotak811 super

236°
200
33% OFF 300.0
Missing
Deal Subedar
7
1494
16

http://kotaksuper...in
Get 100 Amazon voucher on bill payment of minimum 300. Need to get minimum 50 points to unlock the offer.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/618081/original/Screenshot_2020-05-22-13-53-17-627_com.android.chrome.jpg?1590136068
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/618082/original/Screenshot_2020-05-22-13-54-41-081_com.android.chrome.jpg?1590136086https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/618083/original/Screenshot_2020-05-22-13-54-51-565_com.android.chrome.jpg?1590136112




https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/618085/original/Screenshot_2020-05-22-14-05-05-127_com.adobe.reader.jpg?1590136538https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/618086/original/Screenshot_2020-05-22-14-05-11-404_com.adobe.reader.jpg?1590136559https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/618087/original/Screenshot_2020-05-22-14-05-14-510_com.adobe.reader.jpg?1590136576

Expiring In 5 days
15 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
16
799
13

For all users?

Missing
Deal Subedar
7
1494
16
rohan8397 wrote:

For all users?

Yes. See I have updated terms and conditions. First you need to get 50 points by playing easy game won’t take more than 1 minute. Then claim the offer.

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1021
17
rohan8397 wrote:

For all users?

It’s Game , Play here : https://kotaksuper8...n/

and score and win , Put your registered mobile no .

What are the types of Bill Pay transactions that I can do to be eligible for this offer?
 Mobile – prepaid and Post paid
DTH
 Electricity
 Broadband

T&C: bit.ly/super811tnc

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
183
1

This is only for first 50 members per day

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
147
0

Credit card bill payment???will it count

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
662
16
zesh120790 wrote:

Credit card bill payment???will it count

+1

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
1

Now, get 25 points to unlock the offer

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
1

link goes to bill pay in Kotak, there credit card bill option is available.. So this offer should be eligible on credit card bill pay…

Missing
Deal Cadet
163
893
24


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/618093/original/Screenshot_2020-05-22-14-36-48-938_com.android.chrome.jpg?1590138654 Which voucher they provide

Missing
Coupon Hunter
383
2561
32
Expand
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

Yes. See I have updated terms and conditions. First you need to get 50 points by playing easy game won’t take more than 1 minute. Then claim the offer.

I earned point and put my number and it took me to billpay section in app. Where will i find my voucher or any code or simply do recharge?

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2350
88
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

I earned point and put my number and it took me to billpay section in app. Where will i find my voucher or any code or simply do recharge?

I too earned 69 points i entered my contact details and then it redirected me to kotak bill pay website and it’s not opening now .
rolleyes

Missing
Deal Subedar
38
1748
24

Simply→ we need to play game and register for the offer ,then we need to pay 300 rs worth bill,then we need to fall under first 50 bill payers,in case if we fall under first 50 we need to wait for 3-4 months for 100 rs gv. 🙇

Kotak se loan leke bhaagna isse aasaan hein.woh try karlo sabi iss offer chodke 😃.

Missing
Deal Subedar
75
1213
11
rajarew wrote:

Simply→ we need to play game and register for the offer ,then we need to pay 300 rs worth bill,then we need to fall under first 50 bill payers,in case if we fall under first 50 we need to wait for 3-4 months for 100 rs gv. 🙇

Kotak se loan leke bhaagna isse aasaan hein.woh try karlo sabi iss offer chodke 😃.

joy joy
Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2621
67
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I too earned 69 points i entered my contact details and then it redirected me to kotak bill pay website and it’s not opening now .
rolleyes

same here

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
1

Frist 50 only bakvas offer

Missing