Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Upstox Free demat and trading account(VERIFIED)  ,valid till 22-02-2019 (first come first serve basis)

Upstox Free demat and trading account(VERIFIED) ,valid till 22-02-2019 (first come first serve basis)

280°
100% OFF 531.0
Deal Cadet
limited2.0

Received a message from upstox and verified personally
This time process is straight, nothing like paying first and getting refund later …request to follow steps

1) ping me for free link( personally pm me for link will respond asap)
2)open that and register
3) proceed till payment (note: dont make any payment)
4) with in few minutes you will receive whatsapp/call from upstox
5) just forward your documents to them they will apply special voucher and upload documents
6) finally account will opened for FREE

Things to remember:
dont pay anything prior
Getting response may take some time as offer going on obviously rush will be there
Valid till 22-02-2019 , also limited account opening , requesting who ever received update from upstox team that free account limit is over kindly update here , but as of now its working

Note : am Having all these accounts icici direct, hdfc securities, sharekhan , 5paisa , fyers, zerodha and upstox

update : you will get https://i.imgur.com/T...5K, like this promocode to text, apply it in promo section

or

they will call/whatsapp you and update the documents from their end in both cases dont pay anything to prior, just give them some time to contact you

PM me for LINK 🙂

Expired
48 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM me

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Why another account. I have account on zerodha, and i am fully satisfied.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thats cool but people said they cannot buy OTM options in Bank nifty in zerodha

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you need referral PM me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me please.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Done

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ping me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@abhi420 done check pm

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Am waiting at payment page and its asking to 531Rs

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

no need to wait just close that, you will get a call soon or later they will follow up from whatsapp contact

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks smile

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

done

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

make sure you remember your mail and password you entered during opening

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

PM me thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Done

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Did intraday in yes bank today with 40K profit.

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

How much did you invested?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@jayaram337616 sent

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Pm please

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sent

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What all documents are required?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pan card , aadhar card , photo , signature , bank statement

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

trying to open HUF account…. lets see what all documents they need

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

request everyone who started this keep mobile with you and if any miscall as ur busy in other call, try to contact to same number again

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@aDesiBaba @purushotam199468 can you update regarding FREE account opening here so it will benefit others, who ever not received calls , try to wait some time as its non working hours very less number of people are working
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got call you need to send via Whatapp… following list of documents .. PAN CARD, AADHAR Card, Photo, Cheque & Last month statment, Signature on blank paper (very scary!!!)
You can call the customer care,, they can forward the number to sales team incase you have not received any call

For HUF this offer is not avilable

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Please delete

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

please delete that, not everyone should send to same number, as documents are confidential

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

look like you lost money in trading so now want to earn money via refer trading commission toungueout anyway i find zerodha is better than upstox…for just otm option can’t change the broker and anyway 80% otm end up zero at expire

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM please

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

done

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

done

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

who ever not received call or busy when they call you, try to call 02261309999, then select language then select 2 and just ask them to transfer call to sales team, then after that tell your registered number and ask them you need a call from respective person on urgent basis… as today only the last day to open free account

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Update : who are registering now getting promocodes as a text message to registered mobile number , just apply that promocode in promocode section, you will be waved off 531rs opening charges, so check inbox now , those who are not registered just pm me i will send you link 🙂

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Account opening is free..what about amc and are there any other charges after opening the account?
Reply with referral code and it’s benefits

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://i.imgur.com/T...5K

like this code will come or they will call and upload documents, as per them offer will till 22-02—2019
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Please send referral..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sent 🙂

replyuser
Click here to reply