Hotness Win 250 BMS Voucher- Republic Day contest.

Hot Deal Win 250 BMS Voucher- Republic Day contest.

730°
Images %284%29
Deal Subedar

Republic Day contest.

A Random  Winner ( Rs. 250 BookMyShow Voucher) would be announced on 25th January.

Tell me in comments what Republic Day means to you?

* If you want  You can share your views on.  CAA-NRC too. But keep it civil.

* Keep your answers short ( and Witty.) if possible.

*  You can also use memes.

Expiring In 3 days
64 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Comehither
Entertainer

Ab dekhte hein is thread ke maadhyam se kis jaanbaaz dimer ko shahaadat ka mauka milega.. 👍

Images %284%29
Deal Subedar
saucap wrote:

Ab dekhte hein is thread ke maadhyam se kis jaanbaaz dimer ko shahaadat ka mauka milega.. 👍

Don’t know meaning of shaahadaat.

I’m more concerned that nobody comment on Republic day.

May the Lady luck smile upon you.

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

May the Lady luck shine upon you.

Shahaadaat = Sacrifice

Comehither
Entertainer
Expand
androgame wrote:

Shahaadaat = Sacrifice

And what is the meaning of Lady Luck shine over you? 😍
Bijli girane aane waali hai kya koi 😜

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
saucap wrote:

laughing
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

She is a lady.

Images %284%29
Deal Subedar
Expand
saucap wrote:

smile Mother India will Come and Smack you with Constitution of India ( on it’s birthday 26 Jan) stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue
Leopard
Deal Cadet

That was Great Gesture from you brother..
VU, KG

:: Republic Day ::
In One Line: Brings my childhood memories

In School time, we go to school, salute, celebrate, chocolates, white dress, rhymes and speech on leaders. We learned a lot.

But now its just a holiday, sleep lazy, watch movies, tweet/msg Happy Republic Day.(In my view)

Advance Happy Republic Day to everyone.

Images %284%29
Deal Subedar
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

I meant

may lady luck smiles on you… aka GOOD LUCK

Comehither
Entertainer
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:
rolleyes 
open_mouth

Hello main Pooja likh rahi hunn.. 🙋🙋

Missing
Deal Subedar

First of all my one holiday went to the mighty sun_with_facesunday. Everybody knows the meaning of the day for our country. So will not go in that. Mere liye to abhi bhi wo school ki mathri, tiger biscuit and boondi ke laddu ki yaddein hain.
Now i bring these myself and devour them

Images %284%29
Deal Subedar
Expand
saucap wrote:

Hello main Pooja likh rahi hunn.. 🙋🙋

grinning

Dipak ho ya Diya Mere liye Dono hi equal hai.
Missing
Deal Cadet

For me republic day means to celebrate the supreme power that is bestowed with the people of India to run a government for the people.

India being a big country can’t be run without a written set of rules and regulations which are kept is our constitution.
Many amendments in it from time to time are still required.

CAA/NRC- I fully support CAA and NRC. There is nothing wrong in these. many state government are giving 3rd-4th grade jobs only to the locals…so opposing NRC means sharing our resources with the illegal migrants. Mostly rohingya and Bangladeshi are the illegal migrants and they are in honeymoon mood.

Funzone- I also request imraan Khan to bring CAA NRC IN Pakistan to stop the ongoing unrest in India

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar

What Republic Day means to me?

Not much to be quite honest. Post independence it was just a matter of time to happen. The fact it did though is worth appreciating. The Constitution was made with the 1950s mindset and also has severe flaws. It should be revised by a panel of true intellects urgently.

Sorry i couldn’t sound like emotional on the matter.

On CAA/NRC, no comments. Not a single thing this government has done which warrants a comment. Just like DEMO, just like 370, Aadhar etc. it’s just another brainwashing/eyewash propaganda of the govt. They are trying their best to mask the economic state of the nation.

I don’t blame them. People voted for them. Illiterate and classless people can only go so far.

Missing
Deal Cadet
ithehappy wrote:

Not much to be quite honest. Post independence it was just a matter of time to happen. The fact it did though is worth appreciating. The Constitution was made with the 1950s mindset and also has severe flaws. It should be revised by a panel of true intellects urgently.

On CAA/NRC, no comments. Not a single thing this government has done which warrants a comment. Just like DEMO, just like 370, Aadhar etc. it’s just another brainwashing/eyewash propaganda of the govt. They are trying their best to mask the economic state of the nation.

I don’t blame them. People voted for them. Illiterate and classless people can only go so far.

Actually they won because of you smile .Politics & war are not so much different,if you use logic & right strategies you will win but if you go purely by your heart & emotions you will lose. The very fact that you use “People voted for them. Illiterate and classless people can only go so far.” created at least some solid votes for them because that’s human psychology. Some parties(like current one) know this quite well & use it quite effectively to create support for them & then some people wonder how did it happen. Btw I have seen some pretty educated people who were pretty classless as well. sunglasses

Cropped708659972
Deal Cadet

A chance to get FREE ladoo in schools. yum
#TrueDimergoals laughing

Cropped 1253713562
Deal Cadet

Holiday. But this year it’s coming on Sunday sob

Missing
Deal Newbie

Republic day is a holiday for most people
But this year one lucky person can watch a free movie with the help of desidime wink

Cropped5205819378243408307
Deal Cadet
ithehappy wrote:

What else we can expect from chamchas. Illiterate and classless people really? High on weed or anything else?

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
saucap wrote:

Iss teer-e-andaaz ko samajhnaa sabki bas ki baat nahin hai.. smile stuck_out_tongue

Wish Everyone a happy Republic Day ahead! plus1 ghost

Missing
Deal Newbie

Republic=Re Unite with people

Missing
Deal Cadet

Republic day for me…. A day that reminds me of the sacrifices made by our ancestors & armed forces and that i have to contribute my bit for my country and our future generations. Jai Hind !

Ros
Deal Subedar
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

She is a lady.

And now the world knows the truth…
CC: @asoka

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603384/medium/6464378945c542695227f4675591d61f8cd74d6.gif?1579885186

Happy republic day @OP:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603385/medium/6464378monkey-86.gif?1579886253

Images %284%29
Deal Subedar
Shfdd wrote:

Republic day is a holiday for most people
But this year one lucky person can watch a free movie with the help of desidime wink

Or go to a theatre… a Play. You might see what talented actors look like in real life.

Missing