Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Win 250 BMS Voucher- Republic Day contest.

Win 250 BMS Voucher- Republic Day contest.

1124°
Tech Guru
Total_Fun

Republic Day contest.

A Random  Winner ( Rs. 250 BookMyShow Voucher) would be announced on 25th January.

Tell me in comments what Republic Day means to you?

* If you want  You can share your views on.  CAA-NRC too. But keep it civil.

* Keep your answers short ( and Witty.) if possible.

*  You can also use memes.

Expired
64 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Ab dekhte hein is thread ke maadhyam se kis jaanbaaz dimer ko shahaadat ka mauka milega.. 👍

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Don’t know meaning of shaahadaat.

I’m more concerned that nobody comment on Republic day.

May the Lady luck smile upon you.

View 14 more replies
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

That was Great Gesture from you brother..
VU, KG

:: Republic Day ::
In One Line: Brings my childhood memories

In School time, we go to school, salute, celebrate, chocolates, white dress, rhymes and speech on leaders. We learned a lot.

But now its just a holiday, sleep lazy, watch movies, tweet/msg Happy Republic Day.(In my view)

Advance Happy Republic Day to everyone.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

First of all my one holiday went to the mighty sun_with_facesunday. Everybody knows the meaning of the day for our country. So will not go in that. Mere liye to abhi bhi wo school ki mathri, tiger biscuit and boondi ke laddu ki yaddein hain.
Now i bring these myself and devour them

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

For me republic day means to celebrate the supreme power that is bestowed with the people of India to run a government for the people.

India being a big country can’t be run without a written set of rules and regulations which are kept is our constitution.
Many amendments in it from time to time are still required.

CAA/NRC- I fully support CAA and NRC. There is nothing wrong in these. many state government are giving 3rd-4th grade jobs only to the locals…so opposing NRC means sharing our resources with the illegal migrants. Mostly rohingya and Bangladeshi are the illegal migrants and they are in honeymoon mood.

Funzone- I also request imraan Khan to bring CAA NRC IN Pakistan to stop the ongoing unrest in India

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Yaha pe dharmshala thodi hi open ki hai ki koi bhi aaye aur nationality ke liye apply krde, illegal migrants bhi bolenge ham illegal nahi balki ham me julum hua tha hame nationality dedo, detained logo ko hamara gov me khilayega pilayega kyun? CAA NRC thik hai but usme changes chahiye aur religion ke basis pe laws nahi banane chahiye!!!

View 10 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

What Republic Day means to me?

Not much to be quite honest. Post independence it was just a matter of time to happen. The fact it did though is worth appreciating. The Constitution was made with the 1950s mindset and also has severe flaws. It should be revised by a panel of true intellects urgently.

Sorry i couldn’t sound like emotional on the matter.

On CAA/NRC, no comments. Not a single thing this government has done which warrants a comment. Just like DEMO, just like 370, Aadhar etc. it’s just another brainwashing/eyewash propaganda of the govt. They are trying their best to mask the economic state of the nation.

I don’t blame them. People voted for them. Illiterate and classless people can only go so far.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Actually they won because of you smile .Politics & war are not so much different,if you use logic & right strategies you will win but if you go purely by your heart & emotions you will lose. The very fact that you use “People voted for them. Illiterate and classless people can only go so far.” created at least some solid votes for them because that’s human psychology. Some parties(like current one) know this quite well & use it quite effectively to create support for them & then some people wonder how did it happen. Btw I have seen some pretty educated people who were pretty classless as well. sunglasses

View 1 more reply
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

It’s a day

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

A chance to get FREE ladoo in schools. yum
#TrueDimergoals laughing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Holiday. But this year it’s coming on Sunday sob

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Republic day is a holiday for most people
But this year one lucky person can watch a free movie with the help of desidime wink

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Or go to a theatre… a Play. You might see what talented actors look like in real life.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Republic=Re Unite with people

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Republic day for me…. A day that reminds me of the sacrifices made by our ancestors & armed forces and that i have to contribute my bit for my country and our future generations. Jai Hind !

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Watching republic day parade on TV and chilling with friends

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

The routine of watching republic day parade on TV. Always has and always will stay the same.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

As an adult, Republic day for me is flag hoisting in the morning followed by watching Republic Day parade on TV. Pretty boring, I know. But, the best thing is the performance of kids in school programmes. Near my home, there is a school & I go there just to see kids taking guise of Bose, Bhagat singh, Nehru, Gandhi, Indira, Bharat Mata etc. I enjoy their honest renderings of dramas, dances and speeches.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

I’m just disappointed that our govt picked up a rotten guy as a guest for a historic day of our country.
Too many noble guests out there in political world and they found that misogynistic foreign goon.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Maybe Current government wants to learn from him.

After all his policies started Amazon Fire fire in 1 year

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Random Lucky Winner would by Announced on 10.15 PM tonight

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Re Means Again(Dubara)
Public means, we all peoples of this country India

Day means a Day

In totality
A Day on which we all peoples of this country Celebrate Together our Unity, Freedom, Integrity, Sovereignty Etc

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603504/medium/6467599chandrashekhar_quote-1.jpg?1579968193
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603505/medium/6467389rdb_2.jpg?1579968444

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Caa nrc lagu karo

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

List of participating comments 

1. Saucap
2. Androgame
3. Simbha3
4. Hotchap
5. Pravhar775
6.suman1520
7. ithehappy
8.guest_999
9. Kiranparelly
10. Hustle
11. Ananth
12. Shfdd
13. Megta995.
14. Deb3l
15. Kchitrang778
16. Moh.soh
17.ros_guy
18. Tararising
19. Gaurav_G
20. Wontdisplaymyname
21. testmonkey
22. Hana25
23. Blackarch
24. gaurav nandwanii
25. Rajrocks
26.  Professional_ deal

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

And the winner is number 14 @deb3l

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603510/original/IMG_20200125_224017.jpg?1579972257

View 2 more replies
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Congratulations @deb3l  you will get your  BMS GV in your PM in few minutes

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

BMS GV sent bro

View 7 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply