Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Win a CRED discount voucher for a Hotel stay from Yatra worth rs 5000   in today's deal. #killthebill

Win a CRED discount voucher for a Hotel stay from Yatra worth rs 5000 in today's deal. #killthebill

615°
100% OFF 5000.0
Analyst
alienteck

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

https://i.imgur.com/SdziqtT.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/8HWsYbn.jpg

Loading the CRED app on your phone you can see the offering. You must already have an account and already made credit card bill payments before.

You need CRED coins you received while paying your credit card due bills to redeem the voucher. Instead of wasting them on scratch cards, save them to redeem vouchers such as this.

Just drag the offering down to the bucket and it will show you what you have won. Although you dont need to make payment to get the card, It costs you saved up coins to redeem it.

CRED is a members-only app. download the app to enjoy exclusive rewards and privileges

https://www.cred...b/

https://i.imgur.com/zeiSGXi.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/0mLJWgt.jpg

Expired
45 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Burn 2000 cred points To get voucher from yatra

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yatra
Win upto a free night stay

How to Redeem:
this is a mystery reward card where you have the chance to win up to a free night stay at premium hotels, booked via Yatra
apply the voucher code unlocked, during your booking on Yatra app/website, in the promocode section
this is valid only on hotels where a promocode option is available on Yatra app/website
If you win the free night stay, you get a discount voucher worth ₹5,000
If you win 33% discount, the maximum discount is ₹4,000
If you win 25% discount, the maximum discount is ₹3,000
example:

you decide to try your hand at winning a free night stay booked via Yatra. you go to the CRED app and drag the card down to see what reward you will get.

unfortunately you didn’t get the free night stay at a 4 or 5 star property. however, you didn’t do badly either and you got a discount voucher from Yatra.

you realize you could use a vacation, go to Yatra, search from the thousands of hotels listed, find the one you like, and use the voucher code to get the discount on the booking. you get your vacation for much cheaper than you normally would.

Terms and Conditions
This reward can be claimed from CRED until stock lasts, or upto 31st December, 2018. The reward, once claimed, can be redeemed on a booking made on Yatra app/website until 31st January, 2019 for any dates. There is no restriction on the dates of travel & booking.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What did u win??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just submitting the deal without trying yourself is useless

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What did u win

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got 33% voucher in dad’s account. And 25% in mine.

Both vaild only on hotel bookings.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

can coupons also be used with vouchers? I know their ecash can not be used with coupons. But using paypal cashbacks and ecash and discounts I got a 3800 room for 500.. The dinner came to 900 though..

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got 33% discount voucher

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Do you still have this 33% discount voucher bro?

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

got 33% voucher. not bad, however this will only work on premium hotels it seems

Link Copied

Do you still have this 33% discount voucher bro?

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Won 25% , not worth

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Well that depend on if you can use the offer with any other offers. If this was a voucher I think we can use other offers with but if this is just another coupon then we cant.

BUT paypal gives rs1000 cash back on hotel booking.. So pay with paypal using this voucher and get 1000 extra on top of like 33%..

View 1 more reply
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

PM me if anyone wants 33% off voucher

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have also got 33% off voicher

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I won 33% off hotel voucher

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM me if anyone interested in 33%. I don’t use yatra that’s why can sell in best prices

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM me if anyone interested in 33%. I don’t use yatra that’s why can sell in best prices

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

They’ll give something exciting tomorrow I guess smile

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

After yesterday I am also out of creds to use.. I hope something happens with the 10K from the other day.. Pretty useless if I got something but cant get it even if I want it.

Yea hopefully something good comes tomorrow… I might be able to use this deal too.. but with shortage of creds not going to try.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can anyone PM me a 33% voucher code.. Thanks in Advance.

Link Copied

Can someone PM the 33% coupon? I don’t have any cred points remaining and have a hotel booking coming up.

Link Copied

Need Hotel booking …anyone with this voucher booking a hotel pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

how to earn cred points? is there any referral coupon for signing up on CRED?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Pm me take 33% for free

Link Copied

I won 33% off hotel voucher

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I Won 33% voucher ….if anybody need at reasonable rate pm me ur offer..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same won 33% voucher

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me if anyone willing to sell 33% coupon

Cool Cool
Link Copied

got 33% voucher.. pm me if any one wants

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If anyone wants 33% off coupon … pm me …already sent to someone in dd

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Are the vouchers applicable on international hotels as well or only domestic??
Can anyone please confirm by only applying and posting a screenshot here??

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I am pretty sure it is domestic only. The others require international vouchers which is not available locally.

Link Copied

Please provide Yatra referral code .. thanks

replyuser
Click here to reply