Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Win a CRED voucher upto rs15,000 on MARQ products at Flipkart in today's deal. #365daysofrewards

Win a CRED voucher upto rs15,000 on MARQ products at Flipkart in today's deal. #365daysofrewards

3446°
100% OFF 15000.0
Analyst
alienteck

https://i.imgur.com/B1fJALs.png

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Enter voucher code you got first use this link…
https://www.flipkart.com/redeem-v...er

https://i.imgur.com/23gFqI7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Q1wajB5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/60FcCds.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/8HWsYbn.jpg

Loading the CRED app on your phone you can see the offering. You must already have an account and already made credit card bill payments before.

You need CRED coins you received while paying your credit card due bills to redeem the voucher. Instead of wasting them on scratch cards, save them to redeem vouchers such as this.

Just drag the offering down to the bucket and it will show you what you have won. Although you dont need to make payment to get the card, It costs you saved up coins to redeem it.

CRED is a members-only app. download the app to enjoy exclusive rewards and privileges

https://www.cred...b/

Offer Code Redemption FAQs
How can I redeem the Flipkart voucher?

To redeem the voucher, please visit https://www.flipkart.com/redeem-v...er or click on the email/SMS link sent by the partner.
If you’re not logged in to Flipkart, you’ll first be prompted to login. If you’re already logged in, the voucher redemption page will directly open up with the coupon entered within the box.
If you’re entering the coupon code manually, please ensure that you enter it exactly as shared in the communication ( On Pack/Email/SMS). The coupon codes are case sensitive.
Once the coupon code is entered, press ‘Validate’ to get mapped to the coupon offer.
What is the offer I am eligible for?

Once you have validated the coupon, the offer you’re eligible for will be shown on the page. Please click on the offer T&Cs for the details.
Where do I find the details of the coupon offer I’m eligible for?

Once the coupon is validated, the offer details will be shown. You can also view the details by going to ‘My Rewards’ section under “My Accounts” section on Homepage.
I haven’t received any voucher codes. How can I get it?

Flipkart coupons are distributed by partner brands to their users. Please get in touch with the partner brand to check for the eligibility to receive coupons.
What is the validity of coupons?

The validity of the coupon will depend on the partner offer. Please check the T&Cs of the offer after validating the coupon.
Am I eligible for more than one coupon?

One user is eligible for only one coupon from a particular partner
If I cancel or return the order, can I use the coupon again for my next order?

Flipkart coupons are valid only for one transaction and if that transaction is cancelled or returned, the coupon cannot be used for the subsequent order.
Is the coupon offer applicable over and above other offers I’m eligible for?

Yes, the coupon is applicable over and above other offers applicable for your Flipkart account
Is the offer same across Web, App and the Mobile site?

Yes, the coupon offer will be the same across the Website , App and the Mobile site
Is the offer applicable on all products on Flipkart?

The coupon offers are applicable on all products except the select products mentioned in offer specific T&Cs. Please check the T&Cs of the offer after validating the coupon.
I validated my coupon and got eligible for the offer, but I don’t want to use the coupon. Can I share my coupon with a friend or a family member?

Once a coupon code is mapped to an account, it cannot be used by any other existing/new Flipkart account.
For any additional support regarding voucher redemption, click here and select ‘Offer Related Queries’

Expired
184 Comments  |  
82 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i have 1500 voucher to give away!

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

Check pm bro

View 3 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I have 1500 coupon in my account…..pm

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Anyone selling tv voucher code? Will buy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have 1500 coupon in my account…..pm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Plz pm if anybody ready to giveaway 1500 coupon

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have 1000 voucher. Pm for your offer exchange

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got 1000 voucher, pm me with exchange offer.

Link Copied

Everyone wants it free only

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’m not able to see the voucher at all. Just some baby products voucher

Link Copied

Deal over.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Over bro

I couldn’t redeem anything sad

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Why not? The reward was available all day. Many items I want to get but not deliverable in my area.. But it says valid until feb so I will wait.

View 3 more replies
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Not giving MarQ vouchers now. Giving ixigo.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Yes this has to do with many of us being unable to use the voucher as the product can not be delivered to our location. They may fix it or maybe refund the voucher..

I did find a few products I can use it with so I will wait and see..

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I just talked to a CRED support staff about out of stock in your area and he said he will look into it or refund the coins or something if you have not redeemed the voucher..

So those who cant use it, you could ask them for a refund since the products are not deliverable.

Same goes for those who got the free hair cut but has no hair worth cutting..

Link Copied

pls update about this

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have 1.5k coupon in my account. If any one needs pm me with offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What amount of ixigo vouchers are they giving?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I already redeemed one 600 voucher because someone asked me for and it is again showing up but you can only use the coupon once per account. So you have to make another account to use the coupon again. But you lose any ecash or what not you had in your original account so this is useless..

People looting using multiple accounts and such, its great for looting small things but not for professionals.

As I found out, someone wanted to book a hotel in delhi and he was only getting the room for 5000.. While the same was showing for me at rs4000.. AND he was using all paypal the discounts and cashbacks.. While I had already used up my paypal earlier.. So with all the offers his final price was almost the same as mine without any of the gimmicks.. Heck I had 2 750off flight tickets on Paytm which showed my final cost as being over 6000 and that is after using 2 750 cash backs coupons.. I directly booked the flight at the airline for rs 4400 using the days special but it was still cheaper even without the special at 5400 while paytm final would have come to like 5500 once I received the cash back….

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi, how many points are needed for this voucher offer? In my cred app the flipkart option is not visible. I have started using from today and have 10751 points currently

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

You need 10,000 CRED coins.. But they removed the option because many people have delivery problems.. But over all this is a great offer.. It is 10 to 150% for most and some got free TV’s and Microwaves.. At least we know these people.. So its not like someone won the lottery..

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

There is no option for Flipkart

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hello guys I have got a free 25L convection microwave. I can order for you if delivery is there at your location. Check here:MarQ by Flipkart 25 L Convection Microwave Oven
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/marq-flipkart-25-l-co...
DM me with your offer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am getting it for ₹4994 after ₹1500 cred voucher and ₹500 sbi card off..can u give it for lower price than this?

View 3 more replies
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Is it still there,…?
Can anyone explain in short ?
What I need to do or am late…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Day1 food-swiggy
Day2 fashion-bhane
Day3 electronics-flipkart
Day4 ?

Any idea? Any guess
Today wasted 10k coins sleepy

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Still getting error ‘You are not permitted to use this code’

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Use some other Flipkart account. It works. Same issue with me.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I need one Voucher. Please PM me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even I need one. Some one not using it please PM me the code.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Need one 1.5k voucher.. pm for deal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can any one give me 1.5 k voucher if any not using it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM me plz

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yar ye app use kaise hoota anyone help plzzz plzzz plzzz mera bhi fayda kardo thoda ye isee kya kaarna padta hai plzz plzz

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Won 32" LED TV!!!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Congratulations!

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Need 1500 Marq GV ..PM me if u r not going to use..Need to buy a TV

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Need 1500 marq gv if any one is not using please share with me. Thanks

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Want to buy a Marq tv so if anyone has a spare coupon and they can order for me, please pm. Thank you

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Quoting myself to give an update. Had purchased a 1000 voucher through 100 paytm from @srigem81 but haven’t received an update in over 1 day, so posting it here. Hopefully I’ll get a response once he sees his inbox, else it’ll be a lesson learnt

To be clear I am not accusing him of anything as he is a senior member. Just a bit anxious at this stage, that’s all

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply