Amazon Quiz Time Answers for 2nd January 2019 –...

Amazon Quiz Time Answers for 2nd January 2019 – Win an Oppo R17 Pro

151°
0
100% OFF 20000.0
Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
Amazon Quiz Time Answers for 2nd January 2019 – Win an Oppo R17 Pro
Deal Expired

Amazon Quiz Time Answers for 2nd January 2019 – Win an Oppo R17 Pro

https://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=14351...31

https://i.imgur.com/qz3gFez.jpg

DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
This Contest will commence on 2 January 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 1 (one) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Oppo RI7 Pro Air (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.

https://i.imgur.com/z48F8ha.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/J26QwbN.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Gp6Jn84.jpg

Question 1 Which nations athletes traditionally enter last in the Parade of Nations at the opening ceremony of the Olympics?
Answer. The Host nation

Question 2 What is the official residence of the Pope?
Answer. Apostolic Palace

Question 3 What is the largest livign bird in wingspan?
Answer. The Wandering Albatross

Question 4 which state recently organized the 3rd diwijing festival 2018?
Answer. Assam

Question 5 Oscar Swahan holds the record for being the oldest Olympic medalist, How old was he when he won and made this record.
Answer. 72

https://i.imgur.com/RP3f4SS.jpg

Expired about 1 year
22 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135

And how is this a repost when it was posted FIRST with all answers? And the other one posted answers hours later.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
alienteck wrote:

And how is this a repost when it was posted FIRST with all answers? And the other one posted answers hours later.

NO hours later bro. You posted half cooked incomplete post with no questions and all and edited your post like half a dozen times. On the other hand I posted complete post just 5 seconds apart with not a Single edit.
Still you think you deserve that post you can ask Admin for that. I won’t mind a bit. sunglasses

Missing
suspended
101
5602
69
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

NO hours later bro. You posted half cooked incomplete post with no questions and all and edited your post like half a dozen times. On the other hand I posted complete post just 5 seconds apart with not a Single edit.
Still you think you deserve that post you can ask Admin for that. I won’t mind a bit. sunglasses

Yes clarification needed.
A person who post first is elegible or
Person who post with full details first without edit.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

NO hours later bro. You posted half cooked incomplete post with no questions and all and edited your post like half a dozen times. On the other hand I posted complete post just 5 seconds apart with not a Single edit.
Still you think you deserve that post you can ask Admin for that. I won’t mind a bit. sunglasses

He posted it last night about the quiz, how is that not hours? Then he posts answers around 9am.. Many use this trick but its not even in the spirit of a contest.. Its just plain cheating and then to complain about others..

and about your post, yes I only posted answers and so did many others in previous posts.. so? It takes time to add in screen shots.. Did you post all the T&C and other info? The title is "Amazon Quiz Time Answers

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
Expand
taujipanipat93 wrote:

Yes clarification needed.
A person who post first is elegible or
Person who post with full details first without edit.

It was not about Repost. His post was taken down because it was invalid in front of mine. Tomorrow someone can post a single answer and come first in race of posting and later edit the post with rest of the questions and answers.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
Expand
alienteck wrote:

He posted it last night about the quiz, how is that not hours? Then he posts answers around 9am.. Many use this trick but its not even in the spirit of a contest.. Its just plain cheating and then to complain about others..

Bhai which post you talking about. Share the post or tag the person.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
Expand
taujipanipat93 wrote:

Yes clarification needed.
A person who post first is elegible or
Person who post with full details first without edit.

I dont think this will work because some of the biggest posters on here just post a link and add in all the other info much later.. Since that info would not even be available at the time of the post.. I just have a problem with people who cheat complaining about a repost when they did not do it first.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
Expand
alienteck wrote:

He posted it last night about the quiz, how is that not hours? Then he posts answers around 9am.. Many use this trick but its not even in the spirit of a contest.. Its just plain cheating and then to complain about others..

and about your post, yes I only posted answers and so did many others in previous posts.. so? It takes time to add in screen shots.. Did you post all the T&C and other info? The title is "Amazon Quiz Time Answers

Who posted last night? Don’t come up with imaginary words and idea like ‘cheating’ and all, even I can say you are a lier for that matter. First prove your point. It’s not right to say such words with out any substance and even before proving your point. And for once even if I assume what you saying is right am I the one to be called a cheat. How am responsible for the hotness and FPD my post got. Didn’t expect such behavior from you alien.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

Who posted last night? Don’t come up with imaginary words and idea like ‘cheating’ and all, even I can say you are a lier for that matter. First prove your point. It’s not right to say such words with out any substance and even before proving your point. And for once even if I assume what you saying is right am I the one to be called a cheat. How am responsible for the hotness and FPD my post got. Didn’t expected such behavior from you alien.

I did not complain about you or down vote it etc.. I only answered you here.. Not sure what you are talking about.. I only asked admin to merge this with the other threads or delete it. But some marked it as repost and complained about other things. I was answering to those people..

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
Expand
alienteck wrote:

I did not complain about you or down vote it etc.. I only answered you here.. Not sure what you are talking about..

Okay. You should tag that person about whom you are talking or his post. It would have been more clear. Though I got your point now. plus1

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21

You taking about him?
Oppo R17 Pro Quiz – 2nd Jan 2019 (Ques and Answers added) Please Visit https://ddime.i...Nn

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

It was not about Repost. His post was taken down because it was invalid in front of mine. Tomorrow someone can post a single answer and come first in race of posting and later edit the post with rest of the questions and answers.

That wont work.. I have used posts here with just all answers before many times.. If you make a post which with relevant info then why not? cleaning up the thread later on is done by everyone. Even mod’s do that.. When I posted full T&C mod deleted that as well..

So a post has to have relevant info to be useful. extra info is sometimes useful to make use of it.. Or now would you say if you make a spelling mistake then the post is invalid? Or if formatting is improper.. I still have not looked what you posted..

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
Expand
alienteck wrote:

That wont work.. I have used posts here with just all answers before many times.. If you make a post which with relevant info then why not? cleaning up the thread later on is done by everyone. Even mod’s do that.. When I posted full T&C mod deleted that as well..

So a post has to have relevant info to be useful. extra info is sometimes useful to make use of it.. Or now would you say if you make a spelling mistake then the post is invalid? Or if formatting is improper.. I still have not looked what you posted..

Remember for Quiz Two things are cardinal and important one, questions and two, their answers. And you missed posting the questions whose answers you are posting. Rest all the decorations, screenshots and T&Cs you posted were only confusing the reader for this quiz, hence taken down. If you not seen my post just do it now to get an idea.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

Okay. You should tag that person about whom you are talking or his post. It would have been more clear. Though I got your point now. plus1

I dont know who complained to admin or who tagged it as a repost so how can I? I can only post answers to the complaint in the thread in case @admin takes a look..

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

Remember for Quiz Two things are cardinal and important one, questions and two, their answers. And you missed posting the questions whose answers you are posting. Rest all the decorations, screenshots and T&Cs you posted were only confusing the reader for this quiz, hence taken down. If you not seen my post just do it now to get an idea.

then see the people asking where to find it and how to enter the contest so it is not irrelevant.. And since I myself have complained about all the rest of the info many times I would have to disagree.. Although in this case money is not involved its not important.

Since you entered the questions you obviously think that it is relevant, for me as I have used posts on here before with just answers to points, I dont think the full questions are relevant to being able to use the info just like not posting the full T&C and to enter the contest since they are constant as long as you know where the answers go.. Not saying full info is not necessary.. Only that it dont change the usefulness of the content.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
Expand
alienteck wrote:

then see the people asking where to find it and how to enter the contest so it is not irrelevant.. And since I myself have complained about all the rest of the info many times I would have to disagree.. Although in this case money is not involved its not important.

Since you entered the questions you obviously think that it is relevant, for me as I have used posts on here before with just answers to points, I dont think the full questions are relevant to being able to use the info just like not posting the full T&C and to enter the contest since they are constant as long as you know where the answers go.. Not saying full info is not necessary.. Only that it dont change the usefulness of the content.

First of all I have to say you put twice or even thrice the efforts that I put on posting these Quiz posts. And no matter what you post and how much you post someone will ask you, where to play? How to play? Do I have to tweet? Because they are new comers, some will have doubt always.
And you post so much of info that it becomes confusing (reason why mod deleted content from your post). Even then you miss out on one important thing- questions.
And am not saying questions are important because I posted them but I post questions always because they are important for a quiz.
‘Quiz means questions and answers’.
If you still disagree, one can post- 1 ka b, 2 ka d,  and so on. Even that will be ‘useful’ in the context of the quiz.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

First of all I have to say you put twice or even thrice the efforts that I put on posting these Quiz posts. And no matter what you post and how much you post someone will ask you, where to play? How to play? Do I have to tweet? Because they are new comers, some will have doubt always.
And you post so much of info that it becomes confusing (reason why mod deleted content from your post). Even then you miss out on one important thing- questions.
And am not saying questions are important because I posted them but I post questions always because they are important for a quiz.
‘Quiz means questions and answers’.
If you still disagree, one can post- 1 ka b, 2 ka d,  and so on. Even that will be ‘useful’ in the context of the quiz.

I think screen shots are more important why it takes more time.. But today question 3 did not capture which was the reason why I did not post them. I dont think questions are important because I dont even bother to read them when I have the answers like your tough quiz.. Really smile I have no idea what you wrote, I just pressed the answer matching what you wrote.. so thanks lol..

You can argue the point.. but most of the posts on here miss out on the stuff that should be there but aint..
Missing
Blogger
1,219
2972
61

Have been following this Amz quiz posts for a while and found @drsa478 bro’s post (trusted so far) quite helpful and in order with minimal required details. I usually miss other posts about the same. But if someone calls it as repost (the other post), I don’t think there should be any issues with that also. Coz, here we are just trying to help others and there should be no questions about the credit either. Although its not good to see a parallel post, we can treat that as backup, in case one fails to post one day. wink And let’s leave the credit part to the bots. Ki fark painda ji..

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
deb3l wrote:

Have been following this Amz quiz posts for a while and found @drsa478 bro’s post (trusted so far) quite helpful and in order with minimal required details. I usually miss other posts about the same. But if someone calls it as repost (the other post), I don’t think there should be any issues with that also. Coz, here we are just trying to help others and there should be no questions about the credit either. Although its not good to see a parallel post, we can treat that as backup, in case one fails to post one day. wink And let’s leave the credit part to the bots. Ki fark painda ji..

Aaho. raised_hands man_with_turban sunglasses

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
deb3l wrote:

Have been following this Amz quiz posts for a while and found @drsa478 bro’s post (trusted so far) quite helpful and in order with minimal required details. I usually miss other posts about the same. But if someone calls it as repost (the other post), I don’t think there should be any issues with that also. Coz, here we are just trying to help others and there should be no questions about the credit either. Although its not good to see a parallel post, we can treat that as backup, in case one fails to post one day. wink And let’s leave the credit part to the bots. Ki fark painda ji..

I did not report anything because I agree with what you are saying. I posted my reply to complaints to admins people made.. I have once made a repost on purpose before because it was missing vital info but generally dont even post regularly because I dont bother posting this minimal stuff. Many I found lacking and since I dont use the info, I dont even care.. dsra took my posting as personal I think even though it was not even related to him or his posts but answering to this particular post. We have difference of opinion in how a post needs to appear.. Well thats just opinions.. If I post I will continue this way even if it takes more time and effort or wont post at all and he will do it his way.. I am still learning and even then there should be a minimal criteria which is in this case a chance to enter the contest.. But since screen shot of 3rd question was missing, I could not do it the way I wanted.. And yesterday it got stuck on answer 5 and would not move.. Even though it showed Green I was not sure it accepted the answer.. Spent 5 mins going back and forth before giving up. And then a mod went in and edited it and guess what.. Someone wanted to know what happened to the T&C the mod deleted. Guess it was relevant to that user no matter what anyone else says.. But even I think it is irrelevant to cases like this where money is not involved.. But very relevant to anything where you have to buy something..

The bug in amazon is important because others posted the answer but if it did not say they qualified to enter the contest how do they know it was the correct answer? Amazon did not fix that until later… And even checking on a second phone it still got stuck 10 minutes later.. Just because it worked out, it becomes valid even though you did not finish the most important criteria there.. Being able to enter the contest.. Ofcourse I exited the app and reloaded it to see the qualification screen.. But that also was cheating in a way to get around the amazon bug..

Missing
Blogger
1,219
2972
61

@alientechy22 of course there’s some confusion here bro. Let’s leave it and keep posted stuff. Good to see your post too. grinning #Housie time now. Let’s play! plus1

Missing