10% Cashback with HDFC card on laptop purchase ...

10% Cashback with HDFC card on laptop purchase at Offline store

96°
36000
10% OFF 40000.0
Prof pict1
Deal Subedar
413
2145
30
10% Cashback with HDFC card on laptop purchase at Offline store
Deal Expired

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_sera...
10% Cashback with HDFC Debit card on laptop purchase at Offline store

10% Cashback upto Rs 10,000 on HP laptops with EASYEMI on HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards.
Expires On:2019-07-31

10% Cashback upto Rs 10,000 on Lenovo laptops with EASYEMI on HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards .
Expires On:2019-08-05

Get 10% CashBack upto Rs 8000 on selected Dell laptops via EASYEMI with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards.
Expires On:2019-07-30

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_sera...

  • Expired about 2 months
4 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
312
585
19

Don’t believe in Payzapp, they are fraud, I am KYC done customer, I did transactions in Mar, Apr, for both the ones, still I have not received any cashback, when I contact them they are simply giving cyclic references among, payzapp team, smartbuy team, hdfc team, I am tired in following them up finally I understood that I am cheated by them. Whoever got cashback from them are lucky

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
100
0
thisis.ravi538479 wrote:

Don’t believe in Payzapp, they are fraud, I am KYC done customer, I did transactions in Mar, Apr, for both the ones, still I have not received any cashback, when I contact them they are simply giving cyclic references among, payzapp team, smartbuy team, hdfc team, I am tired in following them up finally I understood that I am cheated by them. Whoever got cashback from them are lucky

Hi, I’ve actually used payzapp and hdfc cards for their various offers, but the cashback does come. I have not used this particular offer though.
I don’t think payzapp is used in this offer.

Can you tell me more about your problem, there are ways you can get the cashback from them, you can dm me for any help.
Regards smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
312
585
19
Expand
garg wrote:

Hi, I’ve actually used payzapp and hdfc cards for their various offers, but the cashback does come. I have not used this particular offer though.
I don’t think payzapp is used in this offer.

Can you tell me more about your problem, there are ways you can get the cashback from them, you can dm me for any help.
Regards smile

I have done payzapp Smartbuy transactions at Flipkart on 29-Mar-2019, Value=9999/- and 10-Apr-2019 Value=Rs.9999/-
First I contacted [email protected]

Payzapp replied me that both transactions are successful and asked me to contact Smartbuy team and gave reference, [email protected], so I contacted Smartbuy
Smartbuy replied
For any Cash back related query, Please Contact [email protected] for further assistance.

So, I contacted [email protected],
Hdfc replied as …
We request you to share the offer related to details ( mail or SMS ) to enable us to assist you further.

After I provided the info that payzapp app banner is the source, they never replied, its been 19 days from now, also, they (hdfc) truncating the email chain

Can you please advice what can I do at the moment?

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
100
0
Expand
thisis.ravi538479 wrote:

I have done payzapp Smartbuy transactions at Flipkart on 29-Mar-2019, Value=9999/- and 10-Apr-2019 Value=Rs.9999/-
First I contacted [email protected]

Payzapp replied me that both transactions are successful and asked me to contact Smartbuy team and gave reference, [email protected], so I contacted Smartbuy
Smartbuy replied
For any Cash back related query, Please Contact [email protected] for further assistance.

So, I contacted [email protected],
Hdfc replied as …
We request you to share the offer related to details ( mail or SMS ) to enable us to assist you further.

After I provided the info that payzapp app banner is the source, they never replied, its been 19 days from now, also, they (hdfc) truncating the email chain

Can you please advice what can I do at the moment?

Check Dm..

Missing