Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
100 % Free FOOD

100 % Free FOOD

Deal Newbie
dahiyaravi

Dear Delihites and Fellow Indian,
Now, you can have 100 % free food including- saag, puri, halwa and roohafza sharbat @ kalimandir, sec.3, rohini, new delhi-110085.

Every saturday at KALI mandir- 7-8 bhandara’s take place.

Rules:-
1. come with devoted mind and heart.
2. eat as much as you can.
3. Don’t take home.

Regards
mrDelhi

Expired
9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

hahaahhahaha….. thanks. tomorrow is saturday…… i will come

Deal Major Deal Major
Admin
Link Copied

ravi

If you do not stop misusing ur ID i will have to ban one…. u can decide which one

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This is the funniest deal ever. Thumbs up.
Though I will be unable to join u guys because of my predecided engagements.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

@HKM Please don’t call this a deal. It’s kind of disrespective.Hope you understand.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Oh! It was in the hot deals in store section so just guessed.
My mistake :(
Besides I thought this guy was joking.

Helpful Helpful
Admin
Link Copied

Hey guys,

Sharing free deals is fine but this is not good. Spiritual places exists for reason and so do the food they serve (even if its free).

Lets just limit to finding shopping deals/smarter investment options etc… DesiDime is meant and was formed to help make “smart” shopping decisions not “getting everything for FREE” or “abusing something that’s meant to do good to society.”

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i dont find any reason why this is no good….. who’s hungry and needy should go there

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

dahiya if u want bhandara food, there is a lot of bhandara’s in every gurudwara mandir and all over delhi. and they all dont invite the people on to the net. If u want to sponsor the hungry people u can sponsor a bhandara yourself, then only u will be eligible to invite anyone………….. But u can’t coz you are one out of them, who is searching bhandara’s here and there …………!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

hahahahah,,, nice one

replyuser
Click here to reply