30% cashback at freecharge

30% cashback at freecharge

Vote down smileyx5
Score: -1 Votes: 1

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
77
130
2

[4/23, 10:43 AM] Vikrant Patil: e all know that freecharge is giving 20% cashback on postpaid and dth without any promocode.Though we can use promocode visa10 for 10% cashback and get total 20%+10% so total 30% cashback. I have checked and verified 100% working.
D2h 300 me 90 cash back

1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
Missing