400 payback points

400 payback points

764°
Missing
suspended
1
76
142
4

Shop at any bigbazaar store from 2oct to 4 oct’15. Purchase anything. no min purchase. present your payback card at the time of payment. get 400 extra payback points.

Source – Mail

43 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Missing
suspended
0
81
86
3

nice deal

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30562
630

wow, Will repeat the same thing again like i did earlier https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

will go to bigbazaar on my birthday and will purchase 10 wala burbon and will pay via mobikwik, So in that 10 rs biscuits, i will get 2 rs mobikwik cashback and 10 paytm cash and biscuit too https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Means, i dont have need to spend single penny and will going to get 2rs + biscuit +400 payback points for free. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

FOR THOSE WHO DO KNOW HOW TO GET MAXIMUM BENEFIT

VDA SENT

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30562
630
@SmallKing wrote:

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


this is new offer bro, and this is for all users that was only for new usere, in this, it is Only valid on bigbazaar only on 2-4 October at bigbazaar festival, and thatbis valid throughout the month hope you get it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
suspended
0
150
20
0

nice find

Missing
suspended
1
76
142
4

I have sent them a query asking them how long it will take to get the extra points credited. I will post whenever i get a reply. Win past years it took about 60 days and i have got them every time. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
2
282
11814
67
@VaibhavJain wrote:

wow, Will repeat the same thing again like i did earlier https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

will go to bigbazaar on my birthday and will purchase 10 wala burbon and will pay via mobikwik, So in that 10 rs biscuits, i will get 2 rs mobikwik cashback and 10 paytm cash and biscuit too https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Means, i dont have need to spend single penny and will going to get 2rs + biscuit +400 payback points for free. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

FOR THOSE WHO DO KNOW HOW TO GET MAXIMUM BENEFIT

VDA SENT


not received https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/disagree.gif

Its all over
Deal Hunter
400
402
37290
644
@VaibhavJain wrote:

wow, Will repeat the same thing again like i did earlier https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

will go to bigbazaar on my birthday and will purchase 10 wala burbon and will pay via mobikwik, So in that 10 rs biscuits, i will get 2 rs mobikwik cashback and 10 paytm cash and biscuit too https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Means, i dont have need to spend single penny and will going to get 2rs + biscuit +400 payback points for free. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

FOR THOSE WHO DO KNOW HOW TO GET MAXIMUM BENEFIT

VDA SENT


Have few doubts…
1. Will you go to bigbazaar shop or url?
2. If it is shop how will you pay using mobikwik.
3. Is there any offer on borbon saying , for Rs.10 pack , Rs.10 cashback on paytm?
Can we repeat this , do I get multiple times for paytm points…

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
40
77
18651
205

Good share @ankur54kumar475

VU+KG
-——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
h3. EZ Deals Channel Alert : Shop at any bigbazaar store from Oct 2 to 4 oct’15 . Get 400 payback points

Subscribe to EZ Deals Channel

I have sent the alert .You might not get the alerts due to some technical issue .

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30562
630
@Krish Avatar wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

wow, Will repeat the same thing again like i did earlier https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

will go to bigbazaar on my birthday and will purchase 10 wala burbon and will pay via mobikwik, So in that 10 rs biscuits, i will get 2 rs mobikwik cashback and 10 paytm cash and biscuit too https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Means, i dont have need to spend single penny and will going to get 2rs + biscuit +400 payback points for free. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

FOR THOSE WHO DO KNOW HOW TO GET MAXIMUM BENEFIT

VDA SENT


Have few doubts…
1. Will you go to bigbazaar shop or url?
2. If it is shop how will you pay using mobikwik.
3. Is there any offer on borbon saying , for Rs.10 pack , Rs.10 cashback on paytm?
Can we repeat this , do I get multiple times for paytm points…


physical store pe jana hoga, i give them my payback card to swipe, so no chance of didn’t getting cashback track.

And this offer is only valid on Physical store on swiping of card https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30562
630
@the king wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

wow, Will repeat the same thing again like i did earlier https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

will go to bigbazaar on my birthday and will purchase 10 wala burbon and will pay via mobikwik, So in that 10 rs biscuits, i will get 2 rs mobikwik cashback and 10 paytm cash and biscuit too https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Means, i dont have need to spend single penny and will going to get 2rs + biscuit +400 payback points for free. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

FOR THOSE WHO DO KNOW HOW TO GET MAXIMUM BENEFIT

VDA SENT


not received https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/disagree.gif


server down, i can’t do anything in this https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
158
596
4

They wont allow you to swipe payback card below 100.

So, for 100 Rs purchase you eventually get 100 Rs (400 points) —> 100% cash back https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30562
630
@karthikaithal wrote:

They wont allow you to swipe payback card below 100.

So, for 100 Rs purchase you eventually get 100 Rs (400 points) —> 100% cash back https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


they allows in kota https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif You can req. them to swipe, don’t know about metro cities.

And if they are using this rule in your city then buy 10 multiply 10 packets of burbon so you will get 100 paytm cash + biscuits + 10 mobikwik cashback on paying via mobikwik https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Its all over
Deal Hunter
400
402
37290
644
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@karthikaithal wrote:

They wont allow you to swipe payback card below 100.

So, for 100 Rs purchase you eventually get 100 Rs (400 points) —> 100% cash back https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


they allows in kota https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif You can req. them to swipe, don’t know about metro cities.

And if they are using this rule in your city then buy 10 multiply 10 packets of burbon so you will get 100 paytm cash + biscuits + 10 mobikwik cashback on paying via mobikwik https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


How will you pay using mobikwik in bigbazar shop..

Missing
suspended
1
76
142
4

you can swipe your payback card for any purchase. I had done it several time. Purchased 20rs maggie. worked every time

Its all over
Deal Hunter
400
402
37290
644

^ How many times can we repeat this…

Missing
suspended
1
76
142
4

I havnt done it yet. but they ask for the wallet mobile no and then the otp would be received. tell them the otp and payment is done

6051284614 46d257b86b
Deal Captain
6
31
7379
63
@ankur54kumar475 wrote:

you can swipe your payback card for any purchase. I had done it several time. Purchased 20rs maggie. worked every time


Maggi. Missing it very much. Anyone has stock?

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30562
630
@Krish Avatar wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@karthikaithal wrote:

They wont allow you to swipe payback card below 100.

So, for 100 Rs purchase you eventually get 100 Rs (400 points) —> 100% cash back https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


they allows in kota https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif You can req. them to swipe, don’t know about metro cities.

And if they are using this rule in your city then buy 10 multiply 10 packets of burbon so you will get 100 paytm cash + biscuits + 10 mobikwik cashback on paying via mobikwik https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


How will you pay using mobikwik in bigbazar shop..

Same as CCD, OTP will come when you tell them your mobile no. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif this is once per card so, you can do it once per card, depends upon the no. of cards you have https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Photo 3
Deal Cadet
0
52
432
11
@masthead1 wrote:

@ankur54kumar475 wrote:

you can swipe your payback card for any purchase. I had done it several time. Purchased 20rs maggie. worked every time


Maggi. Missing it very much. Anyone has stock?


Why do u miss , u shd be happy to know that its not good for health… they are just promiting with senti ads saying miss u miss u….
IF its really good it would have not banned…

6051284614 46d257b86b
Deal Captain
6
31
7379
63
@sumanthkkkk wrote:

@masthead1 wrote:

@ankur54kumar475 wrote:

you can swipe your payback card for any purchase. I had done it several time. Purchased 20rs maggie. worked every time


Maggi. Missing it very much. Anyone has stock?


Why do u miss , u shd be happy to know that its not good for health… they are just promiting with senti ads saying miss u miss u….
IF its really good it would have not banned…


If u are following it closely,its a game of dirty politics to get the nestle shares down. My sore has a intelligent food security investigation firm. It has Said it’s safe. And moreover it’s declared safe in Canada and the states.
Respect Maggi!

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
70
160
3
"@the king":http://www.desidime.com/users/283405 wrote:


not received https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/disagree.gif

no alert received :/

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
70
160
3
"@VaibhavJain":http://www.desidime.com/users/280639 wrote:


physical store pe jana hoga, i give them my payback card to swipe, so no chance of didn’t getting cashback track.

And this offer is only valid on Physical store on swiping of card https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

i lost my payback card….is there any other way..?

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30562
630
@ravi wrote:

why is it not a repost of http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
he has clearly said validity is 30 days from the 12 days ago that he posted.


arre both are different offers check my above comment. CC @prabhakartelu

FOR YOU INFO GUYS – this is new offer bro, and this is for all users that was only for new users, in this, it is Only valid on bigbazaar only on 2-4 October at bigbazaar festival, and that is valid throughout the month hope you get it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30562
630
@abbasshamshi72748 wrote:

"@VaibhavJain":http://www.desidime.com/users/280639 wrote:


physical store pe jana hoga, i give them my payback card to swipe, so no chance of didn’t getting cashback track.

And this offer is only valid on Physical store on swiping of card https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

i lost my payback card….is there any other way..?

Ask them, they will ship again https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
128
5

how to get payback card?? please someone tell!!

Missing
Deal Subedar
15
155
2227
27

That’s what is public holiday sale 2nd to 4 th

Missing