133°
Big Bazaar is giving Membership Card for 10000/...

Big Bazaar is giving Membership Card for 10000/- and providing value worth 12000/-

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 5 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Xzpsd
Deal Cadet
2
186
238
43

Big Bazaar is giving Membership Card for 10000/- and providing value worth 12000/-
that is 20% extra value.

https://i.imgur.com/8jd0H.jpg

Initially the card cost is 100/- and further we have to pay 10000/-. So the total cost would be 10100/-. Every month the card will be topup by 1000/-. So for next 12 months, 1000/- every month will be topup in the card. So total value would be 12000/- at end of the year. If value is not used in that specific month then it will be addon in the card and further it can be used anytime within 18 months.

So in my opinion it will be more beneficial than BB GVs this time. as the actual value of the card is about 20% more then the amount we paid.

Sorry for the bad image quality taken by my mobile cam. I already ordered canvas2 yesterday from infibeam https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Please Vote up if you like the deal….

  • In Others
  • Expired about 5 years
20 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Xzpsd
Deal Cadet
2
186
238
43

So much views but no comments. Is the deal not worth it???

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
74
158
19

Where is the link, from where we can buy it ?

Xzpsd
Deal Cadet
2
186
238
43
hikapil wrote:

Where is the link, from where we can buy it ?


There is no link. BB membership card is physically available at their stores across India.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
74
158
19

Man, its a real deal…
Voted up https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Xzpsd
Deal Cadet
2
186
238
43
hikapil wrote:

Man, its a real deal…
Voted up https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thanks Hikapil…

Xzpsd
Deal Cadet
2
186
238
43

Not able to understand that how to reach “Hot Deals – In Store” section from homepage. As admin moved this deal to the “Hot Deals – In Store” section" https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

11111
Super Moderator
19
198
17074
312
hsaxena wrote:

Not able to understand that how to reach “Hot Deals – In Store” section from homepage. As admin moved this deal to the “Hot Deals – In Store” section" https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Bhai since this is not an online deal and is available only at BigBazaar stores so i have moved it to ‘Hot Deals – In Store’ section.

‘Hot Deals -In Store’ section can be accessed as:
DD Homepage → Forums → Hot Deals – In Store

Rain
Blogger
2
324
5700
201
cm4444 wrote:

hsaxena wrote:

Not able to understand that how to reach “Hot Deals – In Store” section from homepage. As admin moved this deal to the “Hot Deals – In Store” section" https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Bhai since this is not an online deal and is available only at BigBazaar stores so i have moved it to ‘Hot Deals – In Store’ section.

‘Hot Deals -In Store’ section can be accessed as:
DD Homepage → Forums → Hot Deals – In Store


shuru ho gaye https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Xzpsd
Deal Cadet
2
186
238
43
tusharsethi90935 wrote:

cm4444 wrote:

hsaxena wrote:

Not able to understand that how to reach “Hot Deals – In Store” section from homepage. As admin moved this deal to the “Hot Deals – In Store” section" https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Bhai since this is not an online deal and is available only at BigBazaar stores so i have moved it to ‘Hot Deals – In Store’ section.

‘Hot Deals -In Store’ section can be accessed as:
DD Homepage → Forums → Hot Deals – In Store


shuru ho gaye https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


Ok…. Thanks.
But i think here not every dimmer take the benefit of this deal. As me too came to know today only about this section. and I am here since more than 1 year. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

I have seen this last when it has more than 100 views in hot deal section and till now its only 189 views only and it is here since afternoon.

Dancin6qb1
Deal Captain
12
44
7860
181

VU + 6 karma fr u https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,106
57108
1092

Voted up for the share https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Xzpsd
Deal Cadet
2
186
238
43

Thanks Achilles and Harish for VU…

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
56
5407
191

Karma given for sharing information about this card.

I found online link http://www.bigbazaar.com/media/files/profile_cl…

There are many terms and conditions http://www.bigbazaar.com/media/files/profile_cl…

Impotent to note are

1] Price Freeze Commodities – some limitation on buying certain items http://www.bigbazaar.com/media/files/profile_cl…

2] “Usage of Big Bazaar PROFIT CLUB card cannot be clubbed with any other benefits issued by Future Group through other Programs/Offers”

That means no “Wednesday Bazzar” We have to pay/charged original MRP (i guess)

3] not all big bazaar, card is valid at limited big bazaar stores – list is here http://www.bigbazaar.com/media/files/profile_cl…

Xzpsd
Deal Cadet
2
186
238
43

its not repost. the link you have given is again redirected to this post. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Xzpsd
Deal Cadet
2
186
238
43

thanks everybody for voting it up and karmas https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dancin6qb1
Deal Captain
12
44
7860
181

Wrong section

Xzpsd
Deal Cadet
2
186
238
43

just bought another card for 10k. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing