Hotness Get Free Fastag for all vehicles

Hot Deal Get Free Fastag for all vehicles

713°
0
100% OFF 250.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
111
255
3
Get Free Fastag for all vehicles
Deal Expired

Now get fastag for free, even the security deposit would be paid by NHAI

Fastag price is 100 and security deposit is 150, all would be borne by NHAI.





https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/economy/lo...

Expired 6 days
46 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
106
531
12

Loot deal stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

How to get.. I need

Missing
Deal Subedar
997
1759
22
RK_PRO wrote:

How to get.. I need

Visit your nearest toll plaza

Images
Entertainer
45
34844
353

Anybody tried?

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
255
3

Why this thread has been shifted to discussion, it’s a pure deal…..

People has to compulsory the fastag, here I have put a way to get it free…..

Transfer to deals for maximum benefit of dimmers…….

I don’t need any points from this thread…… Why to pay when it’s available for free ?

Dimer
Admin
1,359
17066
1497
myfungang829 wrote:

Why this thread has been shifted to discussion, it’s a pure deal…..

People has to compulsory the fastag, here I have put a way to get it free…..

Transfer to deals for maximum benefit of dimmers…….

I don’t need any points from this thread…… Why to pay when it’s available for free ?

Can you add more details like where to collect etc to make it sound more like a deal?

Useful information btw…. voted up!

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Is there any way to get it ONLINE REGISTRATION

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Toll plaza is 40 km away from my house

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
255
3
RK_PRO wrote:

Is there any way to get it ONLINE REGISTRATION

Buy from paytm for 500

100 issues charges
250 deposit
150 balance loaded

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
255
3

You can avail a cashback of 2.5% on all National Toll payments using FASTag in FY 2019-20.

This is for all user’s irrespective of the issuer

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
255
3

National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has developed the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) program to meet the electronic tolling requirements of the Indian market. It offers an interoperable nationwide toll payment solution including clearing house services for settlement and dispute management. Interoperability, as it applies to National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) system, encompasses a common set of processes, business rules and technical specifications which enable a customer to use their FASTag as payment mode on any of the toll plazas irrespective of who has acquired the toll plaza.

FASTag is a device that employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly while the vehicle is in motion. FASTag (RFID Tag) is affixed on the windscreen of the vehicle and enables a customer to make the toll payments directly from the account which is linked to FASTag.

FASTag offers the convenience of cashless payment along with benefits

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Buy from paytm for 500

100 issues charges
250 deposit
150 balance loaded

Wo to pata he

Img 20190423 132317
Deal Cadet
329
942
19

When i bought new car the took 800₹ for me 150 security 600 tag 50 Balance unamused

167423 10151180100607233 218896214 n
Deal Newbie
133
62
4

Nice but how can we top-up the fastag? Via fastag app or we have flexibility to connect a wallet (like in Paytm).

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
255
3
luckyondime wrote:

Nice but how can we top-up the fastag? Via fastag app or we have flexibility to connect a wallet (like in Paytm).

Direct debit from your bank account or else load balance in NHAI wallet.

You have option to choose the bank.

Also if you buy from paytm then it will debit from paytm wallet……

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
1

Even on some toll plazas paytm gives fastag free of cost. Pay 150 and u will receive 150 cashback in your paytm wallet.

Missing
Deal Cadet
154
122
7

There’s is a serious security flaw in this system which i believe needs to be answered. What if someone gets hold of rfid scanner and is able to get money transferred. Rfid is just like a debit card with no password required.

167423 10151180100607233 218896214 n
Deal Newbie
133
62
4
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Direct debit from your bank account or else load balance in NHAI wallet.

You have option to choose the bank.

Also if you buy from paytm then it will debit from paytm wallet……

Thanks for the update smile

But I noticed there are some charges on bank/card payments but Paytm is just wallet deduction (no charges). Right?

Images
Deal Cadet
92
308
4
drsntripathi137 wrote:

There’s is a serious security flaw in this system which i believe needs to be answered. What if someone gets hold of rfid scanner and is able to get money transferred. Rfid is just like a debit card with no password required.

where would the money be transferred? can he use it for shopping like debit/credit card?
Only thing which i don’t get is what if someone uses this tag on different vehicle, how toll people know. Thats the only problem(?)

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
255
3
Expand
luckyondime wrote:

Thanks for the update smile

But I noticed there are some charges on bank/card payments but Paytm is just wallet deduction (no charges). Right?

There will be loading charges on credit card or debit card, but if we do neft it will be free……

7070436
Deal Cadet
54
152
1
Expand
playdime wrote:

where would the money be transferred? can he use it for shopping like debit/credit card?
Only thing which i don’t get is what if someone uses this tag on different vehicle, how toll people know. Thats the only problem(?)

While getting the tag,you have to provide vehicle details like RC book’s pics,registration number,etc and that will be embedded into it so you can’t use same sticker/tag on multiple vehicles also if you try to remove it once it is installed,it’ll damage the tag.
I would like to suggest people to wait for some time,these tags will be provided by paytm,other wallets for free and even with extra cashback later this year 😛

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
26
0
Expand
The-Hacker wrote:

While getting the tag,you have to provide vehicle details like RC book’s pics,registration number,etc and that will be embedded into it so you can’t use same sticker/tag on multiple vehicles also if you try to remove it once it is installed,it’ll damage the tag.
I would like to suggest people to wait for some time,these tags will be provided by paytm,other wallets for free and even with extra cashback later this year 😛

Ur right.. later days they may give cashback.

Missing
Deal Newbie
92
41
0
Expand
loki77 wrote:

Ur right.. later days they may give cashback.

From 1Dec…without fastag will have to pay 2times of charge.

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
255
3
Expand
aayush.taragi wrote:

From 1Dec…without fastag will have to pay 2times of charge.

Double if you enter fastag lane, there will be one cash lane at each toll booth….. You will have to stand in queue for the cash payment, if you enter fastag lane then pay double……

Missing
Deal Newbie
92
41
0
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Double if you enter fastag lane, there will be one cash lane at each toll booth….. You will have to stand in queue for the cash payment, if you enter fastag lane then pay double……

Thnku 🙌🙌🙌🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
I was thinking in wrong direction…
Thanks for the information.
Now, i will also wait. I don’t need fastag just now.

Missing