Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
iPhone 5C @ Rs 2,500 and iPhone 5S @ Rs 2,800 on a 2-year contract by RCOM

iPhone 5C @ Rs 2,500 and iPhone 5S @ Rs 2,800 on a 2-year contract by RCOM

820°
Deal Newbie
sameerpremak...

RCom to sell iPhone 5C for Rs 2,500 and iPhone 5S for Rs 2,800 on a 2-year contract

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/327905/medium/1256373-ht8dqc.jpg?1480992472

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/industry-an...

http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/home/inde...ml

Expired
95 Comments  |  
46 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hmm wish this offer was from a more connected operator like airtel or idea https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Landing page has no info about the offer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Everyone wants to own an Apple product, but not everyone can manage the big price tag. So, even though the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones are being launched in India today, not many are excited. But, if these reports are to be believed, there’s some great news for all those who wanted an iPhone but couldn’t afford one. According to a Hindu Business Line report, Apple has signed a deal with Reliance Communications which will allow users to get the 16GB iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s at zero upfront cost. iPhone for Rs 2,500? AP The telecom company will offer unlimited voice calls, SMS and 3G data for a fixed monthly fee ranging between Rs 2,500 and Rs 2,800. But it will be available for a monthly fee of Rs 2,500 under the RCom’s scheme.This will be a 2-year contract with RCom. Without the subsidy, the 16 GB iPhone 5c is priced at Rs 41,900. The 5s, priced at Rs 53,500, will be on offer for around Rs 2,800 a month. “The 32GB version will come with an upfront fee of Rs 10,000 in addition to the monthly charges. The 64GB model, priced at Rs 71,500 off the shelf, will be on offer for an upfront fee of Rs 18,000,” notes the HBL report. Both Airtel and RCom will start selling the phones from today. Airtel had started pre-bookings for the latest iPhones, which saw record sales in the first three days of launch in the US market. However, they are unlikely to offer a subsidy. The iPhone 5c and 5s series, which was launched by Apple in September, has proved to be a massive hit in international markets, with 9 million iPhone 5s and 5c phones being sold in just three days. Subsequently the 5s, which is the more expensive model, turned out to be a better seller than the cheaper and more colourful iPhone 5c. The 1 November launch was known well ahead of time, and this marked the first time that Apple had actually announced a launch date for India. In fact, all indications are that the tech giant is starting to look at the Indian market a little more seriously than it has in the past. As far as India’s smartphone market is concerned, while it is one of the world’s fastest growing ones, it is also extremely price sensitive. The testimony to this is that low-budget smartphones makers Micromax, Karbonn are number two and three (Behind Samsung) on the list of top smartphone vendors in India. So, RCom’s offer is more than likely to entice consumers to buy that otherwise ‘premium’ product.

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/tech/iphone-5s-comes-t…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think this will be a hit in India. Now one can gift an Iphone to friends and family and it will cost just 2500.
They can then handle the monthly payments from next month onward. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

we don’t get many such offers like in usa…vu for the post

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Alright this seems to be a killer deal and that too from a company who completely killed all the competition with its memorable Rs 501 phones!
That offer completely revolutionized the market and thanks to RCom we started getting free incoming calls which was earlier chargeable by other operators.

RCom indeed going to launch the Apple’s latest offerings under the tagline A Revolutionary Phone, A Revolutionary Way to Buy It
The iPhone ownership plan titled as No down-payments. No bills for 24 months will be available through Reliance Outlets in all the 13 3G circles.

According to RCom a buyer won’t have to pay a single penny extra apart from the monthly slated fee for different variants.
Yes no extra bills! And user can make unlimited local & std calls, unlimited sms, unlimited 3g data usage throughout the country and free national roaming its all included in the price with commitment period being of 24 months.

Oh you will have to pay for International calls & roaming though.

Just check the reference image for the pricing and benefit details.

https://i.imgur.com/eFhXX5C.jpg?1

Note : While other sites on the net still trying to find the bits & pieces on this offer but we Dimers already know the actual details of this offer.

Cheers to DesiDime! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Link Copied

indeed a killer deal— there must be FUP for data, any idea??

Link Copied
kumargaurav wrote:

indeed a killer deal— there must be FUP for data, any idea??

According to the mailer I received there is no mention of FUP on either calls or data just for the SMS its 3000/month.

@OP

Kindly update your topic title with the correct pricing. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied

Dun waste yo money on all thz heavily overpriced 50k iShit mobile ! My 9 k quadcore q800 giving good performance in all aspects

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Guys,

I am thinking to get this offer and downstrip my current BSNL Plan from 3500 to 500. So this way I will get 3g Unlimited and use it at home with tethering.

Just wondering if this is a great idea and also if there is FUP On the 3g?

Ash

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

i guess 5s is priced at 52k and they are selling at 67k with 2 year emi…nearly 1.3% pm interest…apart, this is MRP for buy it now, so we know how to get further discount for non contact phone…and for FUP , yes there would be FUP for sure…they won’t let you use this connection to download torrents at 21 mbps network and to open a PCO with unlimited call….just wait for a while to see what exactly you are getting other than emi option to pay atlest 17k extra for 5s (compared to mrp)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

From official reliance site:

The Company has announced two game-changing offers—just Rs 2,599 per month for the iPhone 5c and Rs 2,999 per month for the iPhone 5s, both for a duration of 24 months—which include the handset cost, unlimited local and STD calls, SMS’, national roaming and 3G data. And in another first in India, ever, RCOM is offering these much-awaited iPhone models at no down payment.

Furthermore, under this unique offer, Apple iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s customers will not receive any usage bill for 24 months, as the monthly payments include all usage charges.Only international calls and international roaming charges will have to be paid for.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
tusharsethi90935 wrote:

i guess 5s is priced at 52k and they are selling at 67k with 2 year emi…nearly 1.3% pm interest…apart, this is MRP for buy it now, so we know how to get further discount for non contact phone…and for FUP , yes there would be FUP for sure…they won’t let you use this connection to download torrents at 21 mbps network and to open a PCO with unlimited call….just wait for a while to see what exactly you are getting other than emi option to pay atlest 17k extra for 5s (compared to mrp)

Buddy but what about services your using?? calling, net usage , messages my expences are 2200 per month for all!
and i hope the fup they will set ( maybe) atleast give 10 or 15 gb on 3g that will be sufficient!! it could turn out to be a really good deal.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

well i m writing this purely from a desi dimer point of view..explaining why its a killer deal and anyone whose internet + mobile bill usage is more than 1500 ..
1. no FUP in unlimited 3g data .. only thing which i m not sure about is ..can v connect it to PC and use it as a modem so v dont need nay internet connection.
2. if u basic mobile bill + internet usage is about say INR 1500 so basically we get the deal at INR 1500 per month

based on NPV (net present value) of an annuity calculation, the present value of the future worth of annuity of 2 years of INR 1500 at 10 % interest rate per annum comes to about INR 32506 .. basically u r paying about 32506 INR for the iphone which has launch price of INR 53500 at present value cost..so basically u can assume that u r paying price of a galaxy note 2 by paying all the money upfront and getting an Iphone.

for annuity calculation see ( rate = 0.83333 period = 24 amount = 1500 )
http://www.investopedia.com/calculator/annuityp…

extra advantages:

1. u can save INR 500 per user indirectly by allowing every1 to use ur phone whenever possible and never picking anybody’s call and calling them up. will be a huge indirect savings for other people. Also can save about INR 1000 for hi speed internet charges.use the phone as a modem and do away with landline ent connection, internet dongle etc. The only caveat here is whether Rcom allows the phone to be used as a modem or not. Personally i feel they will allow since it is clearly written on the website that u can use other sim card as well in place of Rcom.

2. if the monthly payment for mobile + internet is even more than 1500 INR .. then it is even cheaper for u.. do the NPV annuity calculations urself..

Disadvantages:
1.Stuck with an iphone for 2 years and who knows how much will apple change the technology in next 2 years. it may even become outdated.
2. this is the diwali dhamaka of younger brother anil.. wait for a bigger dhamaka by elder brother mukesh who is going to revolutionise internet within a year (mayb by january 2014) by offering internet at supercheap charges. BSNL may go bankrupt.

Verdict : Please go ahead and buy the phone if ur mobile + internet usage is nething above 1500 and IF u were thinking of buying a smartphone in the range of 25 -30 K .Rcom has seriously given all poor indians to actually own a world class phone at our price point and conditions.

Link Copied

limited cities only

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
dhoni wrote:

limited cities only

thats bad https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

just checked the list my city (gwalior )is in the list woot! woot!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Who knows, RCom might also give us an upgrade option when the next iPhone comes out. That would be sweet.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

strictly no to Reliance
They have no ethics

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This will be a great plan if the download limits for 3G are high. I am paying nearly Rs.3000 per month for Airtel 175GB @8MBps broadband.

I will disconnect broadband connection and use iphone’s WiFi on all laptops/mobiles in the entire house using WiFi signal extenders.

Lets see…just have to find info about 3G data FUP.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
walrus wrote:

strictly no to Reliance
They have no ethics

but why? i m going to get one for my aunt today!
luckly in my city they are providing this offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
walrus wrote:

strictly no to Reliance
They have no ethics

Absolutely correct- They have no ethics

Things to remember: one can purchase it using only credit card only. They will store all your details and if the phone is unlocked/bill unpaid they are going to charge you .

There is no other option to skip from this .

Dont fall into their offer – " Unlimited voice and data " it sounds good- but question yourself" whether you will spend more than 2500 for voice and internet in a month "

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
ujjwal007 wrote:

walrus wrote:

strictly no to Reliance
They have no ethics

but why? i m going to get one for my aunt today!
luckly in my city they are providing this offer

Dont be crazy on Apple . https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Relax and calculate the amount you are paying to Reliance and calculate your usage .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

main problem is reliance GSM network is worrest network. with out network coverage you can not use 3g service then y we spend 2500 bucks per month.,,,,,,,:-P

if you want grab offer then buy directly from airtel 5s 53000/- something…..

Link Copied

+100

1000% AGREE with you

walrus wrote:

strictly no to Reliance
They have no ethics

Link Copied

For iphone 5s 64 gb we need to pay 20,000/- and 3000/- every month for 24 months.
So 92,000
FCUK OFF Reliance cheaters.

replyuser
Click here to reply