Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
iPhone 5C @ Rs 2,500 and iPhone 5S @ Rs 2,800 on a 2-year contract by RCOM

iPhone 5C @ Rs 2,500 and iPhone 5S @ Rs 2,800 on a 2-year contract by RCOM

820°
Deal Newbie
sameerpremak...

RCom to sell iPhone 5C for Rs 2,500 and iPhone 5S for Rs 2,800 on a 2-year contract

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/327905/medium/1256373-ht8dqc.jpg?1480992472

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/industry-an...

http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/home/inde...ml

Expired
95 Comments  |  
46 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

And rahi baat dongle ki, we don’t need a dongle, we can use Reliance 3G as modem in smartphones also.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
cooldude wrote:

ujjwal007 wrote:

No your wrong the sim can be worked on any smartphones it just wont work in dongles!! this is stated in there Terms and Conditions
THIS
"11. Will this plan work, if I change my handset anytime within 24 months?

All benefits of the offer will work even if you change your handsets in the next 24 months.
However pls note this plan will not work in dongles and will work only in smartphones."

Yes, I read this too. But still, the Reliance executive said, that it won’t work on other phone. Even I feel that it should work.

but the one i talked she said it will work??:roll:

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Total RCOM customer care people will tell all nonsense, they don’t know anything. Don’t go with their words.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
mageshcons wrote:

Total RCOM customer care people will tell all nonsense, they don’t know anything. Don’t go with their words.

I feel the same, we should be focusing on what is written on the website rather than ‘said’ words. What’s written that counts. And if we don’t get the written benefits, all dimers will file case in Consumer court. What say guys ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
cooldude wrote:

mageshcons wrote:

I feel the same, we should be focusing on what is written on the website rather than ‘said’ words. What’s written that counts. And if we don’t get the written benefits, all dimers will file case in Consumer court. What say guys ?

Guys have patience. Atleast they brought this to system in India. I am not an RCOM represntative but i am happy that these schemes are coming to India and soon all the new handsets will have the same

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
pranav01 wrote:

cooldude wrote:

mageshcons wrote:

Guys have patience. Atleast they brought this to system in India. I am not an RCOM represntative but i am happy that these schemes are coming to India and soon all the new handsets will have the same

We are happy too Pranav, but it’s the ambiguity that makes everyone feel threatened.

replyuser
Click here to reply