Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
iPhone SE, 9.7-Inch iPad Now Available for Rs. 15,000 With HDFC EMI Cashback Offer

iPhone SE, 9.7-Inch iPad Now Available for Rs. 15,000 With HDFC EMI Cashback Offer

1397°
Helpful
rocker123

There is a cashback of Rs. 10,000 on iPad models

There is a cashback of Rs. 7,000 on iPhone 6 and iPhone SE

The offer is valid from February 9-14

Deal details- https://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/iphone-se...

Expired
100 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Offer applicable on EMI transactions,no interest for tabs and interest for mobile phones

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Offer on HDFC Debit and Credit Card,your card will be swiped in the store to check whether your card is eligible for the offer or not

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just now bought one from Croma, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore for Rs 24690 (without extended warranty) plus 10000 cash back. No cost EMI available for 6 and 9 months. I chose 6 month EMI.

Its basically no-cost EMI and not interest free EMI, they discount the total loan/principal amount so that including interest the final amount would be same as the purchase cost. However the interest component will attract GST, so you would essentially be paying 150-250 extra depending on which EMI option you take. For e.g. the loan amount for my purchase is Rs 23776.47 with EMI amount of Rs 4114.34. The total interest component of this is Rs 913.53 (which is included in the EMIs amount) however this would attract GST of around Rs 164 which would be additional.

I hope I explained it correctly.

Also, the price at Reliance Digital is Rs 24600 as mentioned earlier, however there was no stock at the Kalyan Nagar Reliance Digital, so went to Croma.
Both Reliance Digital and Croma are giving no-cost EMI of 6 or 9 months.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys.. I bought today from Bajaj electronics in Hyderabad for 23k plus cashback and zero cost emi.. Cheapest of the lot.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Is it mentioned somewhere (on invoice or any other document you got) about 10k cashback, just to be double sure?

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any good links for Ipad cover or tampered glass ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

any1 bought ipad with hdfc debit cards… is same offer applicable ..or some other conditions ..plss reply n help want to buy from delhi store

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i bought with hdfc debit card bro.offer is there for debit card also.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bought from Bajaj Electronics Chandanagar Hyderabad for 23k with 6 months Interest free EMI with 10000 cashback mentioned in charge slip. Gold was out of stock. Now fresh came around 9:30pm. Gold may available in Kondapur branch.

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

got it from croma for Rs. 24690

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Visited 2 different croma stores (Delhi & Gurgaon) yesterday but they were not willing to sell it anything less than 26.5k.

So, I did not buy it.

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Strange- offer about to end and not yet a FPD..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can anyone explain one thing to me..
I purchased ipad using my friend’s CC.
Now how will the cashback be credited back. I mean where??
And does he need to make a monthly payment towards the EMI or can he directly make one shot payment of 25k towards his CC??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

He will need to continue making EMI payments. The cash back would be credited to his card account.

Assuming there are no other transactions and you opted for a 6 month EMI. You would essentially need to pay the first 3.6 EMIs, the balance would get auto adjusted based on the cash back. Or if you want, you could pay the difference amount in advance and the EMIs would get adjusted automatically from the excess credit available in the card account.

If you pre-close the EMI, there would be closure charges, so its best to keep it active, after all you are not paying anything extra (other than the GST on the interest)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone got cash back ? A friend of mine has asked me as he has not received yet.

Thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I havent got the cash back yet. Called HDFC personal banker. And they are saying offer was on one time payment. I told them that in offer banner it was mentioned as 6 month EMI. Then they said to check with the store you have purchased. After that they will raise a dispute.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I see. Please update us what happens with you. This is cheating by HDFC, and all the stores sold saying that they will get cashback on EMI also clearly. Does 9 Month EMI also includes ? Croma said it is while selling, and even the bill they gave says cash back details.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please update if anyone here receives the cashback..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its been more than 90 days and i didn’t receive the cashback sad
Did anyone receive or have any updates?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Has anyone received any cashback of the hdfc offer.. or has got any updates with customer care..? when I called a couple of days back, they asked me to wait out a few more days but at the same time couldn’t confirm if I will surely receive cashback. The store from where I purchased are asking me to produce the POS machine bank slip which I have misplaced long back as I thought the bill would suffice..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

We have not received it yet. Which store you purchased from ?

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I received the cashback today rolleyes just after opening a complaint in consumercompaints forum :p ooops

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Any one else got cashback here,I purchased in Croma on Feb 11,2018 and it’s more than 90 days and didn’t receive cashback.Please guide me whom to reach out for getting cashback.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I purchased from Croma as well, as long as the cash back details are printed on the charge slip you would get it. I hope you kept the charge slip copy with you.

View 3 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Any one else got cashback here,plz guide whom to reach out for cashback,it is more than 90 days now

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got the cash back on May 14th, transaction details below as shown in the statement.

14/05/2018 Easy EMI Apple Cashback Feb18 (Ref# ST18XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX24) 10,000.00 Cr

https://i.imgur.com/e92TLJu.png

replyuser
Click here to reply