Loot!! Mi5 tempered glass at rs.20 + free shipping

Loot!! Mi5 tempered glass at rs.20 + free shipping

99°
Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
494
4100
36

Tripoc Xiaomi MI 5 Tempered Glass for Xiaomi MI 5
+ Free shipping on Flipkart

https://www.flipkart.com/tripoc-xiaomi-mi-5-tem...

please dont vote down
i konw most of them dont have mi5 mobile

19 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
494
4100
36

Thanks @rockumvips for suggesting it as FPD

Fb img 1519412100755
Sale Day King
1,603
23,993
57811
614

good find

58893 bob marley quote
Deal Cadet
0
93
776
24

VunS..although just a single rating..price is too good..in market can get min @ 200..

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
494
4100
36
@samganda wrote:

good find

Thanks bro fro FPD

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
494
4100
36
@rockumvips wrote:

VunS..although just a single rating..price is too good..in market can get min @ 200..

Hm

Thumbimgcrop 1460816626259
suspended
0
84
320
4

Vu!:-) was just having 21rs in my WALLET:-D

791361346 il 340x270 484745109 s3f2
Deal Cadet
0
71
464
6

loot liya !:cool: https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

%e2%80%aa 91 97832 34059%e2%80%ac 20161001 090710
Deal Major
13
0
16170
106

Vu https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
494
4100
36

just waiting for the deal to be an FPD now

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
494
4100
36
@handsome wrote:

loot liya !:cool: https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Thnks bro

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
139
22168
407

vu

ATC

seller rating is good…but not flipkart advantage

10.35 oos

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
494
4100
36
@billa ajith wrote:

vu

ATC

seller rating is good…but not flipkart advantage

Thanks bro
after so much vu hoping the deal to be an FPD now

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194
@bhavinbhandari6627 wrote:

Vu!:-) was just having 21rs in my WALLET:-D


do u have mi5 if not please don’t buy and leave for mi5 users

Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
31010
265
@pjsandyy wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

vu

ATC

seller rating is good…but not flipkart advantage

Thanks bro
after so much vu hoping the deal to be an FPD now


It is 22 minutes bro…

Don’t be hasty

Plus it’s not office time too..

share the deal to see happy faces not for fpd….

58893 bob marley quote
Deal Cadet
0
93
776
24
@mahidada wrote:


It is 22 minutes bro…

Don’t be hasty

Plus it’s not office time too..

share the deal to see happy faces not for fpd….


Dada…mast bolle
Trans : brother..u spoke nice 😂

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
494
4100
36
@mahidada wrote:

@pjsandyy wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

vu

ATC

seller rating is good…but not flipkart advantage

Thanks bro
after so much vu hoping the deal to be an FPD now


It is 22 minutes bro…

Don’t be hasty

Plus it’s not office time too..

share the deal to see happy faces not for fpd….

Understood mahidada thanks

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
494
4100
36

The price has been changed now to rs
249

Missing