Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
MTS Mblaze with 1 month (5GB) @750 in Hyderabad

MTS Mblaze with 1 month (5GB) @750 in Hyderabad

95°
Shopping Friend
mraj146

I forgot the name of the shop in hyderbad..

You get a MTS modem + 1 month of data usage (5gb) @750/-

it was in Ameerpet, aditya enclave opposite to mytri vanam…
One can find it out easily as they kept a banner outside for the same…

Not sure for how many days this offer will be. I bought it last saturday, 23rd july.

Expired
3 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

I forgot the name of the shop in hyderbad..

HAHAHA!

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

yes buddy…..i didn’t mind to remember the shop of the name , until I was about to give the info over here… :-|

the same kinda data card is sold by tata indicom/reliance with out data plan for 1500/-. So its a better offer I guess…..!!!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

CDMA DATA CARDS are a trap in the sense that they are simless and can not be used with any other provider/network unlike GSM unlocked data cards.:lol:
Reliance Netconnect,Tata Photon Plus ,MTS Embaze ,BSNL EVDO all CDMA work in 800 mhz.
The signal strength generally is better inside the house (compared to 3G @ 2100 mhz) but all operators give only max 1 mbps.Average you will get 512 kbps.(good enough for browsing but will buffer in you tube mostly)
After the cheap deal for the first month,when you want to use for next month,you will get a shock.Mostly 2GB- Rs 750. unless you spend Rs 1000(10 GB),you wont get good deals.(value for money)
I bought Tata photon 1 1/2 years back and used till few months ago. Roaming all over India was seamless.I was recharging pre paid Rs 1000/19 GB every month.Some times I used to carry forward un used data for next 30 days with rs100-200/30 day pack.
Now using only Airtel 3G ,Vodafone 3G and Aircel 3G too some times.

So dont get tempted by the modem.you have to marry it. In 3G (unlocked),you can date and not get married (in pre paid!:cool: )

replyuser
Click here to reply