Paytm First Credit Card launched – 1% universal...

Paytm First Credit Card launched – 1% universal unlimited cashback, exclusive offers, no fees

191°
99
1% OFF 100.0
Cropped 1625224023
Deal Cadet
0
172
2

https://mobile.twitter.com/vijayshekhar/status/...
Paytm First Card’s combination of offerings include

Unlimited 1% cashback, without restrictions, auto-credited to card every month

No hidden fees or charges

Accepted in India and internationally

Contactless enabled

Full waiver of annual fee of INR 500 on spends exceeding INR 50,000 per year

Attractive Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) options

Exclusive offers on dining, shopping, travel, amongst others on the globally acclaimed Citi Privileges platform

20 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Cropped5834283455178026751
Deal Cadet
191
316
7

Google news sweat_smile grin

Cropped 1625224023
Deal Cadet
0
172
2
abcdpvk872 wrote:

Google news sweat_smile grin

How does it matter ….the only thing matters is the benefit we get of it

Cropped5834283455178026751
Deal Cadet
191
316
7
Expand
Aashiqhussain wrote:

How does it matter ….the only thing matters is the benefit we get of it

I’m just telling. I also got notification. Nothing else

Index
Deal Subedar
564
1930
30

How come u say No Fees?? What if i wasn’t able to fulfill that ₹50,000/annum conditions, then i WILL have to pay fee unamused

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
66
2
Gargsaab wrote:

How come u say No Fees?? What if i wasn’t able to fulfill that ₹50,000/annum conditions, then i WILL have to pay fee unamused

Yes…we have to pay 500… every year 50k.. May not be possible

Missing
Deal Cadet
66
235
3

how good is it compared to amazon pay credit card?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
56
2

application rejected for unknown reason

Thumbimgcrop 1458286142151
Deal Cadet
81
185
6
sharath2k2 wrote:

how good is it compared to amazon pay credit card?

Amazon is Farr better

Missing
Deal Cadet
99
342
6
ezhas wrote:

application rejected for unknown reason

link to apply?

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1250
17
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

link to apply?

Check in your PayTm app..

Images
Deal Cadet
66
170
3
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Check in your PayTm app..

In app where? Can’t find it sweat_smile

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1250
17
Expand
vk6 wrote:

In app where? Can’t find it sweat_smile

Anyways, they’re rejecting everyone.
So, not finding it, means you’ll not be apply for it. Means you’ll save yourself from getting rejected.
So, in a way it’s good that you can’t find it.

A2z1
Community Angel
339
33946
416
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Anyways, they’re rejecting everyone.
So, not finding it means you’ll not be apply for it. Means you’ll save yourself from getting rejected.
So, in a way it’s good that you can’t find it.

दर्द तो होगा पर पता तो चले ये ग़म कैसा होता है

In the movie Sultan in song Baby ko bass pasand hai Anushka says “O DJ goli khake manega ke”
Similarly Dimer rejection paake hi manega
T: A Dimer would end up for instant divorce but he will marry for sure

Untitled 1
Critic
462
2779
69

Looks like my application was approved. They are asking for KYC and documents verification. They are saying Citibank representative will get in touch with me.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/566086/original/Screenshot_2019-05-16-13-28-39-325_net.one97.paytm.png?1557993701

A2z1
Community Angel
339
33946
416
Roushh wrote:

Looks like my application was approved. They are asking for KYC and documents verification. They are saying Citibank representative will get in touch with me.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/566086/original/Screenshot_2019-05-16-13-28-39-325_net.one97.paytm.png?1557993701

Citi bank employee will come & touch you
then they will touch you paytm app (within mobile)
soon you will get Citi Bank Paytm Card

#jk

Untitled 1
Critic
462
2779
69
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Citi bank employee will come & touch you
then they will touch you paytm app (within mobile)
soon you will get Citi Bank Paytm Card

#jk

joy joy pray
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
128
5

Where can we apply in the app??

Untitled 1
Critic
462
2779
69
hardiknagpal4935 wrote:

Where can we apply in the app??

In left side menu. It will be bottom most entry.

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
13
192
6

Only for paytm first members?

Missing
Deal Cadet
99
342
6
rohan8397 wrote:

Only for paytm first members?

no

Missing