Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Phonepe - Flat ₹100 Cashback for 1st Bill and Flat ₹50 Cashback on next 3 bills per user (Min: 200) @ More Supermarket Outlets

Phonepe - Flat ₹100 Cashback for 1st Bill and Flat ₹50 Cashback on next 3 bills per user (Min: 200) @ More Supermarket Outlets

1460°
50% OFF 200.0
Hunk
skaluva

https://phone...om
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/532174/medium/5280503OF1809270927430225830221.png?1538134039

What is the offer?

• Flat ₹250 Cashback- Flat ₹100 Cashback for 1st Bill and Flat ₹50 Cashback on next 3 bills per user. Minimum bills of ₹200. Once per day

What is the eligibility criteria?

• Offer applicable: 
      a) For all users, Four times once per user, per day during offer period
      b) On all payment instruments
      c) At Select MORE outlets

What is offer Duration?

• From 00:00 hrs. 28th September, 2018 to 23:59 hrs. 31st December, 2018

How many times this offer can be availed?

• This offer can be availed Four times once per user, per day per device during offer period.

How do I avail the offer?

• In the merchant store, pick the relevant items and head to the billing counter
    • Pick the “PhonePe” option for billing
    • You will get a request on the PhonePe app
    • Use the relevant payment mode as described above to be eligible for the offer
    • Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
    • Click on pay to complete the transaction.

When do I get the cashback / benefit?

• Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.

What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

• If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.

What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?

• In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
    • Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment

Other Terms and Conditions:

• In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached (₹10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
      • Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices once per device
      • Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
      • The transaction must be initiated using a PhonePe linked bank account and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
      • Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
      • Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
      • PhonePe reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by PhonePe from time to time.
      • PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
      • In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to take the final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions and also reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.

Expired
      44 Comments  |  
      23 Dimers
      • Sort By
      Budding Star Budding Star
      Link Copied

List of outlets

Hunk Hunk
      Link Copied

No details about outlets bro.. pensive

View 4 more replies
      Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
      Link Copied

Good one..Mangalore has lot of outlets

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
      Link Copied

Thanks, will try today

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
      Link Copied

http://mo...om
      now pay with phonepe at MORE and get flat 100 cashback for 1st order and flat Rs50 on next 3 billing per user. minimum bills of Rs200, once per day
      offer applicable
      for all user 4 times once per day during offer period
      on all payments
      at select MORE outlets
      valid 28th sep to 31st dec

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
      Link Copied

offline offer at local MORE store

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
      Link Copied

If anyone got the outlet list then plz update here.

Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/532772/medium/5290582OF1809270927430225830221.png?1538502440

What is the offer?

• Flat ₹250 Cashback- Flat ₹100 Cashback for 1st Bill and Flat ₹50 Cashback on next 3 bills per user. Minimum bills of ₹200. Once per day

What is the eligibility criteria?

• Offer applicable: 
          a) For all users, Four times once per user, per day during offer period
          b) On all payment instruments
          c) At Select MORE outlets

What is offer Duration?

• From 00:00 hrs. 28th September, 2018 to 23:59 hrs. 31st December, 2018

How many times this offer can be availed?

• This offer can be availed Four times once per user, per day per device during offer period.

How do I avail the offer?

• In the merchant store, pick the relevant items and head to the billing counter
        • Pick the “PhonePe” option for billing
        • You will get a request on the PhonePe app
        • Use the relevant payment mode as described above to be eligible for the offer
        • Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
        • Click on pay to complete the transaction.

When do I get the cashback / benefit?

• Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.

What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

• If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.

What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?

• In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
        • Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment

Other Terms and Conditions:

• In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached (₹10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
          • Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices once per device
          • Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
          • The transaction must be initiated using a PhonePe linked bank account and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
          • Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
          • Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
          • PhonePe reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by PhonePe from time to time.
          • PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
          • In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to take the final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions and also reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
          Link Copied

…Yes used this morning in delhi….nice offer…..

Link Copied

This is good loot for groceries

View 6 more replies
          Benevolent Benevolent
          Link Copied

Select MORE outlets? List(link) please

Link Copied

Check their website..List is available

View 4 more replies
          Link Copied

Yes .. I checked but didn’t see this post

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
          Link Copied

Got cashback instant

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/532827/original/IMG_20181003_115946.jpg?1538548206

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
          Link Copied

It’s 4 times in offer period or 4 times per day?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
          Link Copied

Do we have to complete all 5 transaction for cash back or it’s cash back for each transaction

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
          Link Copied

Cashback for each transaction 100 on first and 50 on next 3

Comrade Comrade
          Link Copied

Redeemed this offer..first bill of more than rs.200 & got immediate rs.100 cashback.for list of outlets best to chk at a more store near your place cos they update individually..even didnt expect to have it running at d outlet near me but since im friends with d staff..they informed me that they have got phonepay now & i was able to use the offer!! innocent innocent

Comrade Comrade
          Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/532998/original/SmartSelectImage_2018-10-04-20-41-33.png?1538665916

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
          Link Copied

If paying bill within PPAY, eligiblity remains same ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
          Link Copied

Will I get 100 cashback everyday on first transaction of 200?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
          Link Copied

no, only first trans during the offer period

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
          Link Copied

If you have any more store near you simply ask they accept phonepe or not

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
          Link Copied

Worked well.. Got cashback immediately.. Worked at bangalore, mahadevapura more store

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
          Link Copied

Flat 100 cb? Min txn 200 for that 1st txn? Or min txn only for 2,3 ,4 th txn of 50 cb

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
          Link Copied

Can i use this offer for paying my electricity and mobile prepaid bills ?

Link Copied

Means cashback can be used for bill payment ??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
          Link Copied

Is this offer live? Anyone used recently?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
          Link Copied

Working.. used 3 days back

replyuser
          Click here to reply