Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Rs.100 Discount on Brand Factory Free Shopping Weekend Sale Entry Passes buying via Insider.in

Rs.100 Discount on Brand Factory Free Shopping Weekend Sale Entry Passes buying via Insider.in

2671°
40% OFF 250.0
Commentator
desiredreams

https://insider.in/brand-factory/a...le
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/541174/medium/54507381543735283_4.jpg?1543735284

Get RS.100 discount to buy a premium or classic passess from insider.in for brand factory free shopping weekend offer.

Steps to get RS.100 discount:
1. Sign up and log in to insider.in
2. In home page you will see a banner to fill a short survey on your favourite artist you follow to get RS.100 in insider wallet
3. Once you fill the survey(won’t take more than 2 to 3 minutes) with your email id and mobile number (same of insider account), you will get RS. 100 on your insider wallet(they call it stash)
4. Now look out for brand factory free shopping weekend passess banner or events section and click it
5. Select your city and branch you wish to purchase the pass, then select the pass amount either RS.250 that will admit 2 at 8 am or RS.100 that will admit 2 at 11am along with the date you wish to shop
5. Now add the pass to the cart and check out.
5. In the check out page, you will see RS. 100 insider wallet discount applied and remaining total to pay.
6. That’s it, pay the amount and have the pass ready. You know what, you will get voucher equivalent to your pass amount that can be used for shopping between 18th to 31st December 2018.

And below are the complete terms and conditions for the free shopping weekend offer.

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Created by : rcduke
43 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I booked yesterday pensive

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

I booked today and realised.. being futurepay customer I am eligible for early entry passes on 11th Dec itself..:( sad here too

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

How I am future pay customer

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

On 11 dec can i eligible for shop 5000 and pay 2000 offer?

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Dud.. if I have bought for Rs.100 classic pass on 11th Dec date, then it’s preview sale applicable only for future pay users. Yes ofcourse you are eligible for the offer if you got the pass

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not received when you received?

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

I did the survey couple of days back. But booked the pass only today. When I did checkout I saw discount applied automatically with 100 RS.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I am not able to see that banner in App or Website.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

The screenshot I attached shows it.. I took that today

View 7 more replies
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Guys.. as I mentioned in the post.. first sign up and login to insider then do the survey so that you can realise the wallet amount.. or wait for a day and then try booking the pass. U can see discount applied automatically when you checkout

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

There is no survey going on. I’ve just signed up

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is it still available?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I didn’t get any stashes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No i filled the survey but not getting any discount

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

till when we can expect 100 Rs in wallet

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Wait for a day. And if you don’t see in wallet.. still add the pass and see if wallet discount applies during checkout

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Didn’t get any balance in Wallet, Even after finishing survey

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same here , didn’t get the balance even after finishing survey

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Wait for a day dud. Sometimes it’s not instantly added to wallet

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

@admin Add this

Prajakta
December 04, 2018, 20:49 +0530
Hey There,
                The amount will be credited to your insider stash within 15 days from the date of participation. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks,
Team Insider.in

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Does ₹100 pass also admits two?

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Yes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Good one

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

lolll no discount 😂

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am not getting discount code

Link Copied

Today when I asked they said , On 11 preveiw sale no separate pass is needed. But u will get only discounted amount.No Cashback Voucher

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi i have purchased one classic ticket i.e from 11 am onwards,so after 11 anytime i can visit or particular timings are there

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

The banner isn’t available…plz help with some other offer ASAP

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am unableto get 100 off

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If anybody require premium passes of 14th december pm me

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Bump!
This sale is back!
Now new signup survey giving 50 stash! Same survey which artist etc!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Brandfactory is adding gst of 5%. That is they are demanding 2100 insted of 2000

replyuser
Click here to reply