Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
VALID FOR ENTIRE MAHARASHTRA : Punites : 3.1mbps 7.5GB 30days validity for only Rs.200 !!!

VALID FOR ENTIRE MAHARASHTRA : Punites : 3.1mbps 7.5GB 30days validity for only Rs.200 !!!

150°
Analyst
dharmanath481

Special offer for MTS data card users of Pune.

Since there is ITExpo going on in Pune MTS had a 4 days promotion ending 10th December.

3.1mbps speed offer to existing customer.

7.5GB for just Rs. 200 with 30 days validity.

10th December is the last day for the offer and for the exhibition at Agriculture College Grounds, Shivaji Nagar, Pune.

Call customer care if you are eligible for the offer. Have to walk into MTS gallary to pay the 200 bucks recharge.

Putting it here because no one reads the in-store sub-forum.

Its important because if you don’t keep renewing MTS might disable the data card number.

Expired
9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

thx 4 sharing

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Wrong section bhai please post in Hot deals in store

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

unlike their offer of 2GB 3.1mbps + 2GB 1X in a socalled 4Gb package this is full 7.5GB at 3.1mbps.

246 page views in last 12 hours. putting in the wrong section atleast 20-30 bhai log ka fayda hoga https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

thx

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I just recharged my MTS mumbai dongle with this Rs. 200 special and it worked…

So offer valid for entire Maharashtra

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-in-sto…

Just recharged my Mumbai MTS dongle and it worked for it too…

So grab this offer if you have an MTS dongle rotting in your cupboard.

Today is the last day for this offer. But call customer care to verify if you are eligible for this offer other wise trip will be wasted.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

sorry, Admin can this post be shifted to Dosti and Dimes ?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Damn didnt notice this thread. And i guess i was blind when i visited IT expo. Didnt see anything worthy. MTS works on EVDO isnt it? Or its on gsm as well?

replyuser
Click here to reply