Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
[In Store] BUY CHICKEN PRECUT @ Rs 131* Per KG

[In Store] BUY CHICKEN PRECUT @ Rs 131* Per KG

175°
13 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

mumbai hai he nai https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/sftvy.gif
btw is it mutton price?? 131rs?

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

In my area chicken cost is Rs.60 Per 1KG

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
saaairaaam wrote:

Are you sure it is infact chicken ?

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
Vatsan wrote:

saaairaaam wrote:

Are you sure it is infact chicken ?

I said cost in normal outlets not ROC’s outlets

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

^^same here. Chicken 60. Mutton 100rs.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
zubies4u2u wrote:

Where do u n saaaiiirraam live ?

Chicken in north is fckn 140-180 per kg !

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

konse gaav me rehto ho tumlog. Yaha Thane me to mutton is Rs. 340 kg Chicken Rs. 140/kg…..

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Link Copied

Rs 131 is not cheap. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

The chicken you guys are talking about at Rs60/- to Rs80/- is local chicken shop walla chicken (fattened up with harmful steroids)

The Rs140+ chicken is organically fed chicken which are raised in ISO certified organic farms and fed healthy food (no steroids) like godrej and armabagh chicken

Link Copied
zubies4u2u wrote:

which years rate are these ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
thumsup wrote:

The chicken you guys are talking about at Rs60/- to Rs80/- is local chicken shop walla chicken (fattened up with harmful steroids)

The Rs140+ chicken is organically fed chicken which are raised in ISO certified organic farms and fed healthy food (no steroids) like godrej and armabagh chicken

That is bullshit. There is not such mention on the website.
Also local chikenwalla also buy from these large poultry farms. They are all ISO certified poultry farms.

Do you know that Star hotels buy chicken for around 25-35 rupees per KG> they buy annually or at the most 3 monthly.(They have cold storage rooms where you have 3 rooms to walk into. One colder that the other so that you get used to the final room which is very cold. These chicken last for a year. No problem if you have eaten in a Start hotel you will know https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif. I confirmed this with hotel managment students as I found it hard to believe and they said that the bigger the restaurant more chances as big restaurants have money to keep their own cold storage. So some restaurants also will buy chicken once a week)
So they get huge discounts. I have seen newspaper ads too of Wholesale price of 25 rupees. These are new ISO certified Poultry farms giving ads to pick up their business.

If you really want to raise organic fed local hens then it will cost you more than 350 rupees a KG as hens take 180 days(6 months) to grow to required profitable size.
with steroids this is achieved in 20-30 days. So its just not practical to make steroid less chicken anymore. Better to turn Vegetarian https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Link Copied
rajsanand wrote:

thumsup wrote:

That is bullshit. There is not such mention on the website.
Also local chikenwalla also buy from these large poultry farms. They are all ISO certified poultry farms.

Do you know that Star hotels buy chicken for around 25-35 rupees per KG> they buy annually or at the most 3 monthly.(They have cold storage rooms where you have 3 rooms to walk into. One colder that the other so that you get used to the final room which is very cold. These chicken last for a year. No problem if you have eaten in a Start hotel you will know https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif. I confirmed this with hotel managment students as I found it hard to believe and they said that the bigger the restaurant more chances as big restaurants have money to keep their own cold storage. So some restaurants also will buy chicken once a week)
So they get huge discounts. I have seen newspaper ads too of Wholesale price of 25 rupees. These are new ISO certified Poultry farms giving ads to pick up their business.

If you really want to raise organic fed local hens then it will cost you more than 350 rupees a KG as hens take 180 days(6 months) to grow to required profitable size.
with steroids this is achieved in 20-30 days. So its just not practical to make steroid less chicken anymore. Better to turn Vegetarian https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

I think you need to read my post again i didn’t say anything about what five star hotels do nor does this thread have anything to do with that neither did i say that this chciken is organically fed, and no one is really interested in the stories of your hotel management friends

What I said is there is a price difference difference between organically grown chicken and chicken fattened up on steroids it has to be so as organically grown anything is more expensive than your regular food.

Also by the way all poultry farms are not ISO certified there is no such govt regulations requiring then to be so there are govt licenses and so called periodic inspections but we all know how it easy it is to get around that in India.

Chicken at my area’s local chicken shop sells at Rs80/- per kg whereas branded chicken grown on ISO certified farms bred wwithout steroids like Godrej chicken sells at (around) Rs150 per kg ….. this is the reason for the price difference no matter what stories your hotel management friends spin

replyuser
Click here to reply