Hotness World Donut Day - All Donuts at Rs. 40/- (14th ...

Hot Deal World Donut Day - All Donuts at Rs. 40/- (14th June) Valid in-store

1080°
40
57% OFF 94.0
Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
5,535
22715
698
World Donut Day - All Donuts at Rs. 40/- (14th June) Valid in-store
Deal Expired

https://www.madoverdonut...m/

Valid in Delhi NCR, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore
Check locations here → https://www.facebook.com/madoverdonuts/app/2198...

It’s the World Donut Day on 14th June, and at Mad Over Donuts you can enjoy all our donuts at flat ₹40. Don’t miss out on this tasty affair!

https://i.imgur.com/AtuHOyK.jpg

Deal Wiki

Locate your nearest store here: http://madoverdonuts.com/mobile/ind...hp

29 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
169
700
14

Lol
I got 6 Donuts at 38 RS

Who will buy 1 at 40 stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
5,535
22715
698
Nitya007 wrote:

Lol
I got 6 Donuts at 38 RS

Who will buy 1 at 40 stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Well that was a limited period offer and only via Niki App.
That also for only Classic Donuts. Here u can buy Assorted and Signature too.

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
5,535
22715
698

Live

Smiling face with horns emoji classic round sticker
Deal Cadet
119
364
8
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Well that was a limited period offer and only via Niki App.
That also for only Classic Donuts. Here u can buy Assorted and Signature too.

Donut itself is injurious to health….. And now adding flours to it 🤷🏻‍♂️
Maybe in future like after 100 years government will order junk food sellers to write like – consumption of this food is injurious to health, it may cause diabetes and heart attacks 😜😂
No offense…. Just kidding ☺

Rewinf time
Deal Lieutenant
469
7708
153

Good share smile hope even the signature is for this much biggrin!

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
5,535
22715
698
TrickyTimer wrote:

Good share smile hope even the signature is for this much biggrin!

Yeah every donut

Images%282%29
Deal Subedar
0
2290
11

Only 4 cities available

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

Not seeing the price for Mumbai (Vile Parle). Do you see the price change at checkout ?

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
5,535
22715
698
5ha5h wrote:

Not seeing the price for Mumbai (Vile Parle). Do you see the price change at checkout ?

Offer is available at the outlet… not online

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Offer is available at the outlet… not online

Thanks. Probably update the title to say it’s available on store only.

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
5,535
22715
698
Expand
5ha5h wrote:

Thanks. Probably update the title to say it’s available on store only.

Oh okay… I have posted in offline deals forum. Will update in title also.

6
Deal Subedar
191
2472
80

Account suspended web owner

Download
Entertainer
13
34505
340
Jigglypuff wrote:

Account suspended web owner

??

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
5,535
22715
698
Jigglypuff wrote:

Account suspended web owner

https://i.imgur.com/dO6ZgNP.png

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
5,535
22715
698

Bought the brownie crumble and chocolate therapy sunglasses

Download
Shopping Friend
0
26926
420
Nigel wrote:

Bought the brownie crumble and chocolate therapy sunglasses

Thats really tempting, MOD has a good collection, hope they come to Tricity soon sunglasses

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Nigel wrote:

Bought the brownie crumble and chocolate therapy sunglasses

How bro.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Link shows accunt is suspended

Leopard
Deal Cadet
137
263
11

is it available in Hyd..
unable to check location as website account is suspended

Th
Deal Cadet
85
238
4

Who comes up with lame ideas like WORLD DONUT DAY and stuff like the world doesn’t have enough problems or enough stupid days here comes world Donut day, LMAO

Red eye
Deal Cadet
53
601
37
chughrobby wrote:

Who comes up with lame ideas like WORLD DONUT DAY and stuff like the world doesn’t have enough problems or enough stupid days here comes world Donut day, LMAO

Its all about money, honey. Let the world sink in hell. Who cares.

Red eye
Deal Cadet
53
601
37
Expand
Despo_1F608 wrote:

Donut itself is injurious to health….. And now adding flours to it 🤷🏻‍♂️
Maybe in future like after 100 years government will order junk food sellers to write like – consumption of this food is injurious to health, it may cause diabetes and heart attacks 😜😂
No offense…. Just kidding ☺

Breathing in cities like pune, mumbai, delhi, bangalore etc is injurious to health. Now take your call. Do u wanna breath and fall sick or die without breathing. Or die without food and livelihood but breath fresh air at countryside. wink

Just joking. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes But i am serious grin.

Dt 101
Deal Cadet
53
110
1
Expand
harpy.eagle wrote:

Its all about money, honey. Let the world sink in hell. Who cares.

Is today actually World Donut Day? I am not able to find any references to this fact. Can you point out the source? Only mention I find is that of National Donut Day which is celebrated on the 1st Friday of June.

Red eye
Deal Cadet
53
601
37
Expand
einstein wrote:

Is today actually World Donut Day? I am not able to find any references to this fact. Can you point out the source? Only mention I find is that of National Donut Day which is celebrated on the 1st Friday of June.

Just proves its all about money. smile I am not a fan of donuts anyway. And even if I don’t eating them. I definitely won’t eat for prices those are sold for.

Its all about creating a craze and hype amongst kids and young generation.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
harpy.eagle wrote:

Just proves its all about money. smile I am not a fan of donuts anyway. And even if I don’t eating them. I definitely won’t eat for prices those are sold for.

Its all about creating a craze and hype amongst kids and young generation.

That’s so true. But being a youth, unfortunately even I’m in the trap of junk foods and stuff! sad

Red eye
Deal Cadet
53
601
37
Expand
farsinm457952 wrote:

That’s so true. But being a youth, unfortunately even I’m in the trap of junk foods and stuff! sad

Its alright because temptation is an indication of living species. sweat_smile monkey_face ghost

just do bicyclist and keep track of dollar.

Missing