Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
1 Year Swiggy Super Subscription @ 15000 Cred Coins

1 Year Swiggy Super Subscription @ 15000 Cred Coins

3122°
Deal Subedar
manish.kumar19

http://www.c...in
Great Offer, Subscribe for Swiggy Super for 1 Year @ 15000 Cred Coins. Grab Fast

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/545764/original/Screenshot_20190108-232109.png?1546970009

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Created by : admin
140 Comments  |  
68 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Burn 15000 points

Link Copied

Thx for liking @BLANCO biggrin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Applicable to New users? Send me referral if any. PMed you @maxdealer

Link Copied

Bro there’s no referral in this app. Just download and enter your phone and Otp and see if you get Membership into the “Cred club”. Some people were reporting they’ve temporarily stopped on-boarding new users but u can try

Cool Cool
Link Copied

swiggy was showing only 3 months

Link Copied

For me it says one year and 15000 points — they may be giving customised offers then based on your profile / usage in Cred

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

129*4=516 , and average 30% amazon cashback (provided the swiggy super rate stays same and amazon keeps giving cashback), would make it effective 400 rs for 15000 points.. Go for it..

DOnt go if its a coupon code

Link Copied

good deal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

if they give as a coupon code (like Freedel2) and ask us to put it everytime.. Then remind u its waste. Dont go for it..

Link Copied

its super membership of 1 yr. that you can buy for re. 1 with this code
so its not that

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

It doesn’t seem to be a coupon code — they are saying they will share the phone number and email Id and name registered in Cred with swiggy , and that’s how swiggy will automatically link and activate the offer

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

I also have 1 year offer too… Looks like it is user specific.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/545773/original/Screenshot_2019-01-08-23-56-34-761_com.dreamplug.androidapp.png?1546972084

Link Copied

I think it’s one year for all

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

processing..

Link Copied

Yes it says 72 hours wait for new super users and for existing super users, they can activate after the current subscription expires. In both cases, u pay a nominal fee of 1 rupee to activate

Link Copied

Surely one of the better offers / rewards by CRED as compared to the other offers they’re running currently

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Agreed.

Link Copied

Claimed it.
Will let you guys know when it gets activated.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
You still have to make a 1 rupee payment to get the deal. So it won’t be a promocode and instead it will activate swiggy super
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/545788/original/Screenshot_2019-01-09-00-21-17-064_com.dreamplug.androidapp.png?1546973504

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is there any other app like creds?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

paytm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I also got 1 year free swiggy super. Combining this with Amazon pay and other card payments this will be very attractive. Worth than some of the other offers they had. Also did anyone ever get 1 year free food in desidime ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

please share the coupon with me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No coupon. It will activated in your phone number directly.

Link Copied

Got one

Deal is good..

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

VU and KG

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@alientechy22 , bro CTO.

Link Copied

Had words with Swiggy support and they told that they are only offering 1 month and 3 months swiggy SUPER subscription. How come CRED is rewarding 1 year worth SUPER membership then?

Cool Cool
Link Copied

3m×4 = 1 yr

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Good deal 1 yr 😎

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bought Swiggy Super when 200 Amazon offer was available. Getting 50% off everyday using code SUPERBHF available on 5 restaurants in my area + Amazon 30% off. Instead of Delivery charge, they are charging me GST separately neutral_face. Would recommend trying Swiggy Super 1 month pack for everyone when Amazon 100 off offer returns.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

GST is as per restaurant – some restaurants charge GST separately, some have it included in the item price itself. But most are charging GST separately nowadays.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Cred new user ! Send me referral if any .

Link Copied

No referral

Only good credit score needed

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

how to do it

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good offer, just recently bought 3 months super on two accounts. Need to wait and see if the renewal after current period for existing users is seamless as they mentioned.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

pls tell me how

replyuser
Click here to reply