10,000 mAh power bank with good reviews at 299 ...

10,000 mAh power bank with good reviews at 299 only.

279°
299
81% OFF 1610.0
Cdp5fo9dvvs31
Deal Newbie
62
75
0

http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/rock-10000-mah-power-...

In stock as of posting.

  • Expiring In 11 days
21 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
60
107
2

Boss it’s 699

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
42
0

It’s 299. How is quality?

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
72
2539
40

@Roushh bro .. is it good one ? any idea ? (flipkart reviews are 50:50 good/bad)

Cdp5fo9dvvs31
Deal Newbie
62
75
0
mastervijay wrote:

@Roushh bro .. is it good one ? any idea ? (flipkart reviews are 50:50 good/bad)

Leap of faith. Reviews were good enough for me to convince. If I find something better before getting it in my hand then I will obviously cancel this one.

Cdp5fo9dvvs31
Deal Newbie
62
75
0
mnbendale253 wrote:

It’s 299. How is quality?

My gut feeling says okay. I am waiting for something more interesting like I am getting 80rs back on ambrane one. So I am looking into going with that.

Cdp5fo9dvvs31
Deal Newbie
62
75
0
sanny197828 wrote:

Boss it’s 699

Maybe it’s for Flipkart plus users. I don’t know.

64662 10150568259991612 151347976611 9212681 1667511053 n
Deal Cadet
47
139
5
Expand
GulabJamunPirate wrote:

Leap of faith. Reviews were good enough for me to convince. If I find something better before getting it in my hand then I will obviously cancel this one.

I’m Using It And It’s Working Good Till Now. smile

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
72
2539
40
Expand
GulabJamunPirate wrote:

Leap of faith. Reviews were good enough for me to convince. If I find something better before getting it in my hand then I will obviously cancel this one.

pay 100 extra and go for Ambrane 10k powerbank

Img 20130408 123931
Deal Cadet
143
689
49

Smartbuy and Videocon power bank also available for 399

Cdp5fo9dvvs31
Deal Newbie
62
75
0

I already had one but lost it few weeks ago. This one has type c input and type 2.0 so that will be good good to go with poco.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
167
5

It’s decent one, worthy buying

Cropped6062082898197209717
Deal Newbie
54
25
2

Bought one. Thanks

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
mastervijay wrote:

@Roushh bro .. is it good one ? any idea ? (flipkart reviews are 50:50 good/bad)

It’s fine. Not a great product. But what else do you expect in 299.

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
72
2539
40
Expand
Roushh wrote:

It’s fine. Not a great product. But what else do you expect in 299.

Found ambrane for 399 so i opted for it by paying addition 100 ! sunglasses
Nowadays Roushh is very busy and replying very late cry

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Found ambrane for 399 so i opted for it by paying addition 100 ! sunglasses
Nowadays Roushh is very busy and replying very late cry

Ambrane is much better than Rock. plus1

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Nowadays Roushh is very busy and replying very late cry

I am busy in a family function.
Missing out on many loot deals too. cry

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
141
1180
17
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I am busy in a family function.
Missing out on many loot deals too. cry

Don’t worry, kaafi cancel hone wale hain. XD

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Don’t worry, kaafi cancel hone wale hain. XD

Aisa mat bolo dost… bhagwan kare kisi ke cancel na ho. pray

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Aisa mat bolo dost… bhagwan kare kisi ke cancel na ho. pray

For your words you deserved this. innocent plus1

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
Expand
malikcool wrote:

For your words you deserved this. innocent plus1

My favorite. smile wink

Missing