Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
10% additional cashback on minimum purchase of INR 10,000 using American Express Card on Paytm Mall website & App

10% additional cashback on minimum purchase of INR 10,000 using American Express Card on Paytm Mall website & App

653°
Deal Subedar
gotrajk

http://pay...om
American Express Card Offer

Terms & Conditions

10% additional cashback on minimum purchase of INR 10,000 using American Express Card on Paytm Mall website & App. This means that cashback under this offer is applicable over and above the existing cashbacks.

Cashback is applicable on transaction amount inclusive of tax.

Offer is valid from 26th Sep 2018 to 28th Sep 2018.

Cash back will be credited to card member’s card account within 90 days of the offer end date only if the complete payment is done through eligible American Express credit card.

Maximum Cashback per card during the Offer Period will be Rs 2000.

Offer is valid for supplementary Cardmembers as well.

Offer is Valid on selected products/brands in all the Categories. Offer is not valid on any ‘Baby foods’ listed under ‘Groceries’ section and all products under ‘Gold Coins’

Expired
12 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

VU.. good find Rajk

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

VU. Nice offer.. pm me if neone needs help with purchase using Amex card. Have 2 cards.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

https://paytmma...om

Terms & Conditions

10% additional cashback on minimum purchase of INR 10,000 using American Express Card on Paytm Mall website & App. This means that cashback under this offer is applicable over and above the existing cashbacks.

Cashback is applicable on transaction amount inclusive of tax.

Offer is valid from 26th Sep 2018 to 28th Sep 2018.

Cash back will be credited to card member’s card account within 90 days of the offer end date only if the complete payment is done through eligible American Express credit card.

Maximum Cashback per card during the Offer Period will be Rs 2000.

Offer is valid for supplementary Cardmembers as well.

Offer is Valid on selected products/brands in all the Categories. Offer is not valid on any ‘Baby foods’ listed under ‘Groceries’ section and all products under ‘Gold Coins’

This offer is also valid on EMI option on American Express as well.

To avail the offer, complete order value should be paid using American Express Credit Card. Hybrid Transactions will not be considered for cashback.

All the applicable TnCs of “EMI / No Cost EMI” are applicable.

American Express and Paytm Mall reserve the right to extend or cut short the offer at their discretion.

Customers making payment through any other bank cards will not be eligible for 10% Cashback.

Cancelled and returned orders will not be eligible for Cashback/ Offer.

Paytm Cashback amount mentioned on Product Display Page will be credited to customer’s Paytm Wallet within 24 hours of shipment. All the applicable TnCs of Promo Code on Product Display Page are applicable

Offer / Cashback is not valid on the Offline Channel.

In case of any queries, please refer to ‘Help Centre’ tab on the website and app within 7 days from the date of transaction.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

O. we may be able of someone that poolmo

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

will it be applicable on add money. How the AMEX come to know if this was used for Cashload or spent.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I think…the merchant name for paytmmall is different than paytm ! So, Amex may distinguish easily !

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same query I have..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any other paytm mall offers running now.. Want to buy a tripod worth 1700.. Any paytmmall new user offers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can we buy gift cards with this offer?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I want to buy Uber gift card .. WIll this work on that ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Paytm is playing with us
The link is broken and when i called them they said there is so such offer..i am still yet to receive cashback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Did any one of u get cashback from this offer?

replyuser
Click here to reply