Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
10% Cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of Amazon Gift Cards

10% Cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of Amazon Gift Cards

1481°
10% OFF 500.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_GCHPEI...

Eid offer – 10% Cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of Amazon Gift Cards*
Offer Duration: June 24th, 2017 to June 26th, 2017
About the Offer

Subject to the below terms and conditions:
i) Get 10% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of Amazon Gift Cards.
ii) Max cashback per customer is Rs.50 worth Amazon Pay balance.
iii) Offer Duration: June 24th, 2017 to June 26th, 2017.
v) Cashback as Amazon Pay balance will be credited by July 10th, 2017.
Eligibility criteria

You are eligible for the offer if:
i) You buy any of the Amazon Gift Cards listed here on Amazon.in during the offer period.
ii) The offer is valid only on a single purchase per customer in the offer duration.
iii) The E-mail ID of the sender and the recipient must be different in case of an E-mail Gift Card.

Frequently Asked Questions
i) Can I avail this offer if I buy any Gift Card?
The offer is applicable only on Amazon Gift Cards listed here and not applicable any other Gift Cards or Gift Cards of other brands listed on Amazon.in. The offer is also not valid on top-up or Amazon Pay balance.
ii) How will I get the cashback?
The Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance account by July 10th, 2017.
iii) When am I eligible for the offer?
You are eligible for the offer if:
i) You buy any of the Amazon Gift Cards listed here during the offer period.
ii) The E-mail ID of the sender and the recipient must be different in case of an E-mail Gift Card.

Terms and Conditions of the Gift Cards Offer

a) Amazon Gift Cards are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on www.ama...in (“Amazon.in”) across all eligible products available on Amazon.in.
b) This offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“AODS”). is valid only on purchase of Amazon Gift Cards listed here which are sold through the Amazon Gift Cards store. The Offer is not valid on gift cards from other brands available on the Gift Cards store.
c) These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the www.ama...in website and the terms and conditions applicable for the Amazon.in Gift Card (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by Qwikcilver. To the extent the Amazon Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
d) The Offer is only valid from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) on 24th June, 2017 to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) on 26th June, 2017 (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by AODS in its sole discretion without any prior notice (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”).
e) Under this Offer, every person who purchases an Amazon Gift Card from Amazon.in during the Offer Period will be eligible to receive Amazon Pay balance worth 10% of the value of the purchased Amazon Gift Card to a maximum of Amazon Pay balance worth INR 50. This Offer is valid only on purchase of Amazon Gift Cards listed here which are sold through the Amazon Gift Cards store.
The Offer is not valid on any other gift cards or gift cards from other brands available on the Gift Cards store.
f) This Offer will only be available once per customer. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer of Amazon or promotion running on Amazon.in.
g) This Offer is being made available purely on a “best effort” basis and your participation in this Offer is voluntary. By availing this Offer, you agree that Amazon Seller Services Private Limited or AODS or any of its affiliates will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by you in relation to this Offer.
h) These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.
i) AODS reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the Offer Terms at any time without prior notice.

Expired
40 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

VU..
Nice Share and Nice Deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif One more FPD.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

While dimers were preparing for Flipkart or Myntra, Amazon comes out of nowhere and shocks all of us!

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Bigbazaar and other gcs are also listed there so offer is eligible on them too ?

Link Copied

Definitely No.
Only for Amazon Eid gift cards on the landing page.

View 15 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Oh man, skipping

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Don’t forget this important condition

iii) The E-mail ID of the sender and the recipient must be different in case of an E-mail Gift Card.

I think this rule is going to stay in future offers as well

Link Copied

@rajrocks no seriously, raj rocks!!! voted and karma https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Link Copied

can we buy amazon physical box / card and use it in same account – will the offer be still availed ?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Yes. That can be done with Amazon Physical Gift cards (and even with Email Gift cards for that matter)!! The key and only thing that matters is the GV Code (and of course a working Amazon login:)…

Edit: Added 3 ordered on behalf of family to the one ‘primary’ account that had Amazon Prime enabled. Works fine-and nothing wrong I guess with the process as well…

Link Copied

Received Cashback today’s for email gc

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

+1

Two family A/cs: Rs.50 Bonus GV Recd today
Third A/c: Yet to receive

Observation: “Cashback as Amazon Pay balance will be credited by July 10th, 2017”

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Cashback not yet received https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Link Copied

Already recieved cashback bro.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cb not received yet..

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Will wait for today. If not received then I will contact amazon.

I have sent to different mail id only as per t&c.
Still I have not added the GC in any account.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

CB not received yet

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same here. Not received yet.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Fought with Amazon CC for Eid offer 10% cashback.
They were saying it’s not in their system.
Got link from the post and proved them wrong.
This is very bad on behalf of Amazon.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I brought Rs 100×5 voucher on same order. But receive cash back only Rs 10

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Hello,

I’m so sorry that you didn’t receive your cashback yet for the email gift card.

The cashback for the email gift card will get credit to your account by 20 July and in that case I request you to please wait till 20 July.

Please be assured the cashback will get credit to your account on or before the above mentioned date.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

1 Hmm… “May be” they will do!!

2 But then, As per T&C of this particular offer, it should be like this"

“ii) Max cashback per customer is Rs.50 worth Amazon Pay balance.
iii) Offer Duration: June 24th, 2017 to June 26th, 2017.
v) Cashback as Amazon Pay balance will be credited by July 10th, 2017.

[3a] Even I am not getting some of the Amazon CBs in hassle free manner THESE DAYS..Getting them only after contacting CC. This is especially true for this Rs.50 CB offer and APay Add Balance deals, and that Father Day CB Deal…

[3b] Once the CC lady (whom I explained and convinced all offer details in ~15 mins) confirmed that CB will be credited (that she has asked their CB Offers Team for crediting), -And then to my surprise nothing happened…

Again had to reach another CC person-this time more aggressively-and CB was credited immediately.

T: Got CB-but disappointing experience-and that too with Amazon CC!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

4 However, to be fair, at least got the CB for Amazon Prime Pantry offer (15%) today – much earlier than committed 31/7 and that too Rs.302 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

cc told me to wait till 1 Aug as cash back period is 35 days..

replyuser
Click here to reply