Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
10% cashback on Amazon eGift Cards (Max Rs 100)

10% cashback on Amazon eGift Cards (Max Rs 100)

3375°
Amazon republic day sale 2024 topic banner desktop
Deal Legend
behappy

10% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of Amazon Pay eGift Cards. Max cashback per customer is Rs. 100
Offer Duration: October 15th, 2019 00:00 to October 17th, 2019 11:59 PM

https://www.amazon.in/l/3704...31

Expired

Deal Wiki

133 Comments  |  
66 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied
Offer: 10% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of Amazon Pay eGift Cards. Max cashback per customer is Rs. 100.

About the Offer

Subject to the below terms and conditions:

i) Get 10% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of Amazon eGift Cards.

ii) Max cashback per customer is Rs.100 worth Amazon Pay balance.

iii) Offer Duration: October 15th, 2019 00:00 to October 17th, 2019 11:59 PM

iv) Cashback as Amazon Pay balance will be credited within 3 working days.

v) This offer is only valid on a single purchase per customer in the offer duration.

How to avail the offer:

i) Click on “Collect the offer” above.

ii) Click on “Order now” after collecting the offer. Purchase an E-mail Gift Card.

iii) Get 10% cashback up to Rs.100 as Amazon Pay balance.

Frequently Asked Questions
Can I avail this offer if I buy any Gift Card?

The offer is applicable only on Amazon Pay eGift Cards and not applicable on Gift Cards of other brands listed on Amazon.in. The offer is also not valid on top-up or Amazon Pay balance.

How will I get the cashback?

The Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance account.

When and where will the cashback be credited?

Cashback will be credited within 3 working days, as Amazon Pay balance. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance on http://www.amazon.in/viewsta...nt. This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/l/18707...31

Terms & Conditions: Great Indian Festival 2019 – Amazon Pay eGift Cards Offer
Offer: 10% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of Amazon Pay eGift Cards. Max cashback per customer is Rs. 100.

About the Offer
Subject to the below terms and conditions:

i) Get 10% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of Amazon eGift Cards.
ii) Max cashback per customer is Rs.100 worth Amazon Pay balance.
iii) Offer Duration: October 15th, 2019 00:00 to October 17th, 2019 11:59 PM
iv) Cashback as Amazon Pay balance will be credited within 3 working days.
v) This offer is only valid on a single purchase per customer in the offer duration.

How to avail the offer:
i) Click on “Collect the offer” above.
ii) Click on “Order now” after collecting the offer. Purchase an E-mail Gift Card.
iii) Get 10% cashback up to Rs.100 as Amazon Pay balance.

Frequently Asked Questions
Can I avail this offer if I buy any Gift Card?
The offer is applicable only on Amazon Pay eGift Cards and not applicable on Gift Cards of other brands listed on Amazon.in. The offer is also not valid on top-up or Amazon Pay balance.

How will I get the cashback?
The Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance account.

When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited within 3 working days, as Amazon Pay balance. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance on http://www.amazon.in/viewsta...nt. This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.

Terms and Conditions of the Gift Cards Offer
i) Amazon Pay Gift Cards are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on www.ama...in (“Amazon.in”) across all eligible products available on Amazon.in.
ii) This offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“AODS”). is valid only on purchase of Amazon Pay eGift Cards sold through the Amazon Gift Cards store. The Offer is not valid on gift cards from other brands available on the Gift Cards store.
iii) These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the www.ama...in website and the terms and conditions applicable for the Amazon.in Gift Card (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by Qwikcilver. To the extent the Amazon Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
iv) The offer is only valid from October 15th, 2019 00:00 to October 17th, 2019 11:59 PM (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by AODS in its sole discretion without any prior notice (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”).
v)Under this offer, every person who purchases an Amazon Pay eGift Card from Amazon.in during the offer Period will be eligible to receive Amazon Pay balance worth 10% of the value of the purchased Amazon Pay Gift Card to a maximum of Amazon Pay balance worth INR 100.
This Offer is valid only on purchase of Amazon Pay eGift Cards sold through the Amazon Gift Cards store. The Offer is not valid on gift cards from other brands available on the Gift Cards store.
vi) This Offer will be available only once per customer i.e. only the first time such customer purchases an Amazon Pay Gift Card during the offer period. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer of Amazon or promotion running on Amazon.in.
vii) This Offer is being made available purely on a “best effort” basis and your participation in this Offer is voluntary. By availing this Offer, you agree that Amazon Seller Services Private Limited or AODS or any of its affiliates will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by you in relation to this Offer.
viii) These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.
ix) AODS reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the Offer Terms at any time without prior notice.

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Plz Share Offer Collect link for Educational Purpose smile

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

bro open amazon then click on offer then scroll down and click on all gift card option.. a collect offer is available showing.

View 5 more replies
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Not in my account user specific @avgn can you please add a link

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Again?

Link Copied

Delete

Generous Generous
Link Copied

It’s actually a repost by around half a minute !!

View 3 more replies
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

@behappy is this offer valid for all or for specific People?

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

for all

collect on and buy Offer – Duration: October 15th, 2019 00:00 to October 17th, 2019 11:59 PM

pls check here for all info https://www.amazon.in/l/18707...31

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Already started?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Already started?

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Any collect offer link?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

+1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No option to collect offer

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

CN someone pls post the collect offer link ?

Link Copied

+1

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Seems collect offer button still not active. Wait for some time

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Yes. Wait for a while. As in the previous offer, it was also not live instantly. I had received the offer in other accounts after 12-14 hrs from the start of the offer.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

offer link ?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Not received in any acc out of 7

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

Vu + GA

Link Copied

Is you collect offer or get cashback

Link Copied

Collect option not live yet

Link Copied

100 CB in payment page is not showing, so it might be for those who haven’t use the offer that ended just 15 mins back….

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Didn’t use but still no option

View 2 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I guess it’s not for me

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

amazon offer dera ya udhar maang raha

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Not showing me to collect… user specific offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s a new offer. I can see the offer T&C link (https://www.amazon.in/l/187076...1/), but unable to find the ‘Collect Offer’ button.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Can’t understand y people are sending alerts. Did any of you guys have collected offer / got cashback? Not even single person got here. Why so hurry to send alert sad

Link Copied

i can also view the offer but no option for collection

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Seems like they have Removed the offer as no banner is visible now at following link

https://links.desidime.com/?ref=m_forums&url=ht...

Link Copied

Amazon take revenge on us. That’s is why they give us lalach .

Link Copied

tomorrow morning it will be live for sure

Link Copied
@vijkap201

@MJ911

View 1 more reply
Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Hotness 658. But none got the offer.

Link Copied

@behappy you get collect option and cashback ?

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Collect option not live yet

Link Copied

now the offer got vanished…it is not showing

replyuser
Click here to reply